Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 (18792 Views)

How To Score Above 300 In Your JAMB-UTME 2014 / JAMB Releases 2013 UTME Results, Withholds 12,110 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Ejine(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
This is one of what the thieving OP once posted. He went to the extent of shamelessly editing article to make up for their egocentric nature.

Only a fool would swallow the OP's post hook, line and sinker!

I don't wallow in the past, my dear, so I could give two shiits about the OP's history, past posts and the rest. What I address are issues, and not personalities.
But then you, being the really jobless person you are, carried your tribal stupidiity over here, mouthing off in your infantile bellows without even first confirming if the story is fake or not.

. . . Can't you see the joke is on you?
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by ektbear: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
Well you cannot blame anyone for taking anything bashr8 says/posts with a grain of salt, since he is already known to be shamelessly dishonest
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Ejine(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Well you cannot blame anyone for taking anything bashr8 says/posts with a grain of salt, since he is already known to be shamelessly dishonest

Then, what that person should do is first confirm, instead of just jumping in and spewing tribal garbage, without sparing a thought on how stupiid he'd look in the end. It reeks of mental laziness, in my view.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by ektbear: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
Well if someone is a known liar, the onus then is on them to back up what they say with facts. Not for other folk to prove that the liar isn't lying this particular time..
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by CaptBarbosa: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
You are a person!

Were you reading my post while preparing your mother for blood money rituals? I told you in a plain terms that I dont trust the OP due to his fraudulent and thieving nature, and you are still struggling to defend the indefensible? What do you expect from an Ibo bigot's brain clouded by ethnic supremacy thirst? Fool.

I made my self very clear that, I don't trust the OP, since he delibrately cut out the refrence part. Here is a guy with history of editing,cutting and pasting articles to suit his ethnic nonsense and you want me to take his post without providing refrence as fact? You must be high on cheap grass.

I ask for refrence to get the real gist, since I know the OP is a fraud and your pathetic self is calling me lazy? oh, you want me to swallow his hogwash hook,line and sinker?. Cretins!

By the way, the responsbility of providing refrence lies on whose head? Me or the OP? Where have I err by asking the OP to provide refrence? I can go ahead to show couple of posts the retarrded fool muddled with, before posting. Phocking Ibo bigot!

Ejiné:

Then, what that person should do is first confirm, instead of just jumping in and spewing tribal garbage, without sparing a thought on how stupiid he'd look in the end. It reeks of mental laziness, in my view.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Ozebs(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2012
Wow just 3,na wao

Free downloads of mp3s,java games,themes,apps n lots more @ www.locowap.com
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by strangerf: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2012
I am sure those three candidates are from the SW, at least 2 is . Good job, Osun, Oyo and Ogun.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by nanos: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2012
strangerf: I am sure those three candidates are from the SW, at least 2 is . Good job, Osun, Oyo and Ogun.

Oponu buruku. In every contest, people care about first, second and third positions; and here you are praising states who fell below those. You better count up to ten then because as usual, you will find Abia and Enugu among the first ten. BTW, where is Ekiti/Ondo, the land of fake professors?
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by NEROSKY(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2012
D 3people dat passed d jamb are not even sure of getin admission smiley
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Ochek: 1:32am On Mar 31, 2012
common guys! Seriously? I mean where is all the insulting in here taking us? We should make it all about creative and constructive shearing of ideas. Quit the the insulting already! Plzzz!!!
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2012
Bros just forget them, obviously they are all jobless and have tribalism running in their veins
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by msb247(m): 2:42am On Mar 31, 2012
na wah 4 some nairalanders lipsrsealed
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 31, 2012
Edit.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Who are those three?

And what's the passing rate by state?

I see a lot of 150s and 190s results. lipsrsealed

Jonathan's Niece
Sambo's wife's best friends daughter.
Ojerinde's best friend's daughter.

Now you know, take them to court if you like.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Ndjones(m): 5:24am On Mar 31, 2012
Capt.Barbosa:
Where is the refrence to this story? I don't believe this story due to the fraudulent nature of the OP. Thesame lying dolt that went to the extaent of editing article to suit his greedy self.

Another "SE and SS contributing 91% of economy"?. Ibos can go to any length to satisfy their greediness.

BRING ON your sources! Fake news!
i don't understand anything from this fool statement. Uh!
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Ndjones(m): 5:36am On Mar 31, 2012
[quote author=Capt.Barbosa]oh, you want me to swallow his hogwash hook,line and sinker?. Cretins!

From this, i think u must be a fisherman. I'll advice u to go and check ur net.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Mayflowa(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2012
@ Beaf

By state, Jamb meant Indigenes of the state, who could be scattered everywhere around Nigeria. Lagos, for examble is full of inter-state drift residents.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Winnerslfc(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2012
Hehe ibo boys are not smiling o. Who said ibos no like school but BIZINESI?
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by silibaba: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2012
Ejiné: Whoa!!! Over 123,000 from Imo alone! shocked
If for one thing, it signifies an extremely high demand for tertiary education and formal accomplishment in Imo. And for a tribally monolithic state of its nature (ie 100 percent Igbo), I find this even more interesting.

I think more universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and artisan academies should be situated in these three states.

What's also surprising is the fact that Nigeria's most populous states, Lagos and Kano, are nowhere to be found in the top three.
And that Imo leads not just in percentage but numbers, is also amazing considering the fact that, when listing Nigeria's top 10 most populous states, Imo is nowhere to be found!

Cooool.

go and check history, imo have always been the highest. they are education loving people unlike the north. lipsrsealed
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by silibaba: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2012
strangerf: I am sure those three candidates are from the SW, at least 2 is . Good job, Osun, Oyo and Ogun.

my friend abeg go and sleep, yoriba don score highest before for history angry

think the best student is from imo state cooljavascript:void(0);
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by kolexy(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2012
Must every post on Nairaland degenate into an " inter-ethnic war " ?

If you think your people are not performing as they should, then do something about it.

As for me, I'll rather act than talk.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Babasquare: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2012
I can only say kudos to Rochas for his policy on education especially tertiary. Offers of student loans and scholarship to Imo indigenes could be the primary reason for the high number of applicants from Imo. That could also be the reason why more than 40k applicant chose IMSU, a state university as their preferred choice. All hail Rochas.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Babasquare: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2012
I can only say kudos to Rochas for his policy on education especially tertiary. Offers of student loans and scholarship to Imo indigenes could be the primary reason for the high number of applicants from Imo. That could also be the reason why more than 40k applicants chose IMSU, a state university as their preferred choice. All hail Rochas.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by CaptBarbosa: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2012
Go clear some over-grown, dirty putrid hairs off your smelly arzz. Nkita ara!

Ndjones:
i don't understand anything from this fool statement. Uh!
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by Yeske2(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2012
Tomorrow some mofos would go shouting the Igbos only care about business yet we thrash them in JAMB. All good though.
Re: JAMB Releases 2012 UTME Results; Only 3 Candidates Scored Above 300 by akinwolemi: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz shuld stop actin lyk a kid nau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easy Way To Find The Square Of Number Between 1-100 By Heart / Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.