Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Okonjo Iwealla & The World Bank Job: What Are Her Chances? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iwealla & The World Bank Job: What Are Her Chances? (685 Views)

Is Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla Still The Finance/ Coordinating Minister? / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Remarks To The Recent African Union Summit By Ngozi Okonjo-iwealla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iwealla & The World Bank Job: What Are Her Chances? by Johnny(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
Untill now,i had honestly underestimated the strenght of black people especially Nigerians among the committee of nations.that our Minister of Finance,DR NGOZI OKONJA IWEALLA has been nominated for the topmost World Bank Job is no longer news,but my fear is:what are her chances of securing this job?
Re: Okonjo Iwealla & The World Bank Job: What Are Her Chances? by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
there are already about 10 threads for this same. how many more do we need? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okonjo Iwealla & The World Bank Job: What Are Her Chances? by Johnny(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
@kobojunkie:what u needed to do was to direct me to those threads because i have not seen them.or are pple paid for opening threads here?So that u dont think thats why am re-posting threads.....so can u do that for me pls?
Re: Okonjo Iwealla & The World Bank Job: What Are Her Chances? by AndreUweh(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2012
Very Bright.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Spokesman Abu Qaqa II / In Pictures: Smuggling Fuel By Sea In West Africa / The Rise And Fall Of OBJ From A Master To A Puppet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.