Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing (5485 Views)

Seun, Nairaland Needs An Official Blog / Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by KINGwax(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2012
talknafree:

Guy abeg pack enter Gutter and don't flatter yourself.

You be nobody joh! So go hand hang yourself.

i bet you wanted to say _hang_ there. Oh God!*shakes head* that same low memory issue.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Reference(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2012
I think this forum is a reflection of who we are and what our prefrences are at any point in time. I've said it before. I'm for less censorship and more for freedom of expression. It is like a supermarket. You respond to what catches your fancy. If you don't like the topic or discourse simply move on. Once you punch that 'reply' button you're sucked in and done. The responsibility becomes yours. This country and its peoples face a lot of challenges, the last thing we need added to the mess are fake people, deceptive discussion all in the name of diplomacy or civility. Seun for goodness sake what is 'Joystick Chenney'.

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by y2kaustin(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
the real reason for their act is ,frustration,joblessness,hunger and a low life......cos i wonder why people will just get necessarily hostile!!! cool cool

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by chuksikem(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
talknafree: Looking at the current state of nairaland.com there is absolutely no need to argue that this forum needs thorough SPIRITUAL CLEANSING.

Every single thread ends up in bashing in less than 10 posts to be made.

The Politics section is the worse. As there is Ethnic, Religious, Status, Party and Cultural war in there. Gone are the days when nairaland was filled with mature, patient and ever ready to assist members.

Nowadays, before you read 5 straight comments under any thread without one member already attacking another is extremely rare.

Even the Culture and Family section that used to be the most peaceful sections aren't left out in the bashing.

Seun appoint muslim, christian, atheist members, and philosophers on nairaland.com to come together to pray for this forum oh!

Na so Nigeria take start. Today we have OPC,Egbere Boys, Bakassi, Arewa, Boko haram, MEND and so many others. Not there to solve issues in Nigeria but rather to excalate the problems of the land.

fucking niggah..why the hell did you leave out MASSOB
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by vb0mb(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
All the bashing comments in this thread are the reason why i love nl
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2012
chuksikem:

fucking niggah..why the hell did you leave out MASSOB

I was thinking of Biafra, Massob and the rest but couldn't remember.
When people do things ignorantly and all they get is curses, all these won't help us.

But to prove you aren't chatting or insulting a weakling I will let you know you are a mother fu*c*king son of an im*beci*le bit*c*h.

How does that feel now?
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by PrinceDudu(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
For me, Having every TOM, DICK and HARRY on board makes NL a complete forum.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
@OP, this thread is totally unnecessary....If u don't like what u see on nairaland these days, get the forrk out.

Kingwax, I think this poster needs some serious bashing!!!
Cleanse ko, clense ni... Go and cleanse ur village first.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
flanrey: @OP, this thread is totally unnecessary....If u don't like what u see on nairaland these days, get the forrk out.

Kingwax, I think this poster needs some serious bashing!!!
Cleanse ko, clense ni... Go and cleanse ur village first.

Bring it right on and see who will first vanish into thin air. Your types are attention seeking bigots.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Kajiang02(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
Everything about Nairaland, including the Bashings, tribalism, bigotry, childishness of some peeps as well as the so many things I can't list here makes NL uniquely great and to have stood strong in spite of all these issh makes it the more interesting.
About 5 or 6yrs back it was this interesting too but void of the tribalistic view of many peeps here, maybe its becos the more the merrier now or probably due to the so many issues that have plagued or benefited the Nation at large over these years.
The short story here is; our beloved NL has come to stay and the issues herewith makes it the more interesting, Moderators too could play their own lil role (fully understanding d threshold).
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by ekwynwa1: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Some people are just naturally frustrated and they come to NL to vent the loss of their great grannies during the war .I'm sure we all know them,so NL prayer warriors can dedicate their prayers and fasting to them.

No the prayers and fasting fortified with anointing oil just in case of some stubborn spirits, should be directed to those cry cry lazy babies. Those distressed kids that ve refused to come to terms with the reality on ground, those bitter souls that perpetually laments over the loss of Lagos to the hardworking tribe.

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa:

i often wonder whether muki and seun dey smoke wey make them no dey delete or leave nonsense threads where dem suppose dey.undecided
After reading this, I was picturing muki and seun passing a joint back and forth while moderating Nairaland.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by ekwynwa1: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
KINGwax: i bet you wanted to say _hang_ there. Oh God!*shakes head* that same low memory issue.

I guess talknafree really meant go "hand" yourself (self service)
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by harakiri(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
talknafree: Looking at the current state of nairaland.com there is absolutely no need to argue that this forum needs thorough SPIRITUAL CLEANSING.

Every single thread ends up in bashing in less than 10 posts to be made.

The Politics section is the worse. As there is Ethnic, Religious, Status, Party and Cultural war in there. Gone are the days when nairaland was filled with mature, patient and ever ready to assist members.

Nowadays, before you read 5 straight comments under any thread without one member already attacking another is extremely rare.

Even the Culture and Family section that used to be the most peaceful sections aren't left out in the bashing.

Seun appoint muslim, christian, atheist members, and philosophers on nairaland.com to come together to pray for this forum oh!

Na so Nigeria take start. Today we have OPC,Egbere Boys, Bakassi, Arewa, Boko haram, MEND and so many others. Not there to solve issues in Nigeria but rather to excalate the problems of the land.

Atheist aren't religious, so urging them to join in prayer is out of context.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by vanstanzy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
Seriously Seun, things are getting outta hand. I very well know u are raking alotta dough with Nairaland, remember its not all about the Benjamins. Pls small, small boys and girls have infiltrated this Forum with so much small talk, bashing, tribalism etc. and less/ no sense at all. I really wouldnt like to mention names but am so tempted to mention Bluetooth, he's a headache and 95 degrees of unthinkable. Time is ripe to start penalizing people on this forum and u alone hold the sword. The question is, how will u weild it.

Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by ismhab(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Ndi igbo are the main problem in nairaland forum.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by emsquare(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2012
shymmex: Let them start by cleansing the CHEST BEATING by a particular tribe, and the tribal bashing will stop. lipsrsealed undecided

Hmmmm!
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by riskit33: 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
ekt_bear:
I bind the evil spirits that inhabit Nairaland with the blood of Jesus.

AMMMEEEEEENNNNN!!!
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by sexyverah(f): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2012
what are they waiting for? lets start a 3 days revival of deliverance for nairaland
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by coolegbo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2012
I just want us to make things formal here. I love this site, but the foul languages used here should be stopped. I thank all the posters on this thread, cos i've learnt some grammas.
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by mukina23: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Elstupido boy
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by ektbear: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
i wish there was a way to see hidden posts, heh
Re: Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing by Haylizzy: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
ekt_bear: I bind the evil spirits that inhabit Nairaland with the blood of Jesus cheesy grin
spiritual cleansing indeed,can u wash d dirty in a cup witout carefully washing d inside,NL will be cleans because God is always ready to act but d members ve to be ready because charity n chastity bgins @home.wat did u ftink

Interprete Your Username / Watch Video>> Bf Took Lover To Salon And Abandoned Her Over Payment(mind Blowing / (photos) Did Alamieyeseigha Really Dress Like A Woman?