Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators (4568 Views)

(Front Page Seun, Nairaland Mods)Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / How Popular Is Seun (Nairaland Creator) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
I am really sorry to say this, but really how can you run a site were people can not share their experiences and stories without getting insulted by some silly folks?
Somebody posted a topic about if people still use charms and I responded with a story one of my close friends shared with me then one person called TPIA@ comes and posts insulting comments about my person for what reason I don't understand?
Why should somebody make an insulting comment about me,all because his opinion differs from mine?
Who made u the best judge about the right opinion?
What makes you think u can call me a demented, crazy person and all ur other crazy insults?
I reported this issue twice but nothing has been done, but the idiot tpia@ is still running mouth like a cow to be slaughtered.
What are the moderators and the owners of this site doing?
Is this a good example of fairness and equity?
Did I do wrong by reply a topic with my story?
Hasn't anybody ever heard of such stories b4?
Are u guys partial?
Or do u collect bribe from some nairalanders hence u are favourable and supportive of their rude actions?
I feel very embarrassed by his insultive comments and I think its a dent on my personality.
If that person tpia@ opens mouth to insult me again, the kind of temper I will release on NL would be bloody.
Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sorry, where is the thread pls? Can you provide a link?

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
I have traced the thread and taken care of it. Sorry about that
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Odunnu: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
Who says you cant avoid stupid people online? Its easier avoiding them here than offline. Just use your ignore button always.
@topic: Give us a link to this thread madame Beautiful. Lets be the judge.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by ijebabe: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
After you've spent a certain amount of time here, you will learn to discern for yourself those that are here to spread their virus and those who to take seriously. You have discovered one of them today smiley
Comments like what you referred to are unavoidable when dealing with almost a million personalities, not to mention the fact that many handles here are nothing but alter egos of the person. This is a faceless forum so you do well not to allow others comments affect you so strongly, otherwise you can't be a participant here but an observer.

Next time use the complaints thread for such things and the mods will take action. They can't be everywhere at once!

Ndo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
ayamgorgeous,dem dey craze? abeg post d link kwanu! i wan bust persin face hia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
Odunnu: *gags Sholly* berra shut up!
Who says you cant avoid stup[b]i[/b]d people online? Its easier avoiding them here than offline. Just use your ignore button always.
@topic: Give us a link to this thread madame Beautiful. Lets be the judge.
Nah Odunnu!
In real life, i attract and i'm attracted to intelligent people. Immediately i sense any form of stupidity, i run away from you. I just can't stand simpletons!
On here, people u hv never encountered b4 would quote you just to stay st*upid stuff, it's ridiculous! Ignoring is hard for me, cos i always think i can help them put their thinking caps on, but to no avail!
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
ℓ̊ am_Wowed
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
Wow! What a romantic thread.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
val_dee: Wow! What a romantic thread.
indeed my bro grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by tpia1: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
madam, if you see no element of craziness in the scenarios you painted on that thread, then that's no reason to assume its normal.

anyway, no be this nl you dey?

na here dem go meet you- lets see your indignation when the males descend on your gender.

if, however, i came across a bit strongly, then just calm yourself down- that happens sometimes, no need to take it personal.

and stop blowing threats everywhere- your juju will only harm you.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
^

grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
even sexkillz himself is not left out. The oda day i posted smth which in my humble opinion was sensible d guy finished me infact he even asked me to shut up then finally he added that i had a lower iq. My dear no vex 2much just ignore sm ppl and dn't let them get to u since nobody knws who here. @sexkilz i hav acceptd ur apology.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by tpia1: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
^can you post a link
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
val_dee: Wow! What a romantic thread.
Wicked! grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by tpia1: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: abeg post d link kwanu! i wan bust my face hia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided

birds of a feather. . . . . .
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by CrazyMan(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
My dear Nairaland can be likened to the famous Onitsha market or any other noisy gathering. You should also know that its membership base is almost a million and amongst them we have boko boys, Massob members, opc, insane people, underaged children amongst others.

So in order to survive I would advice that you should avoid being too friendly on the forum. Just post your opinion and go then check back later to see replies. If someone insulted you, reply the person in a more 10 times the insult he or she gave to you. If someone commends you, commend him or her back.

If you follow this method you won't have much friends but at least you would have your diginity. Cos no one would take you for granted.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wicked! grin grin
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
tpia1:

undecided

birds of a feather. . . . . .
Wetin? tongue
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by dealordea(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
Most of the lads that join starting from 2010 spoiled the fun on here, I only read topics and move on... Op, with time, you will adjust

1 Like

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
CrazyMan: My dear Nairaland can be likened to the famous Onitsha market or any other noisy gathering. You should also know that its membership base is almost a million and amongst them we have boko boys, Massob members, opc, insane people, underaged children amongst others.

So in order to survive I would advice that you should avoid being too friendly on the forum. Just post your opinion and go then check back later to see replies. If someone insulted you, reply the person in a more 10 times the insult he or she gave to you. If someone commends you, commend him or her back.

If you follow this method you won't have much friends but at least you would have your diginity. Cos no one would take you for granted.

Goodluck.
We are speaking d same language sir!

Eyinmba for u mehn... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2012
tpia1: ^can you post a link
https://www.nairaland.com/1014929/being-man-not-doing-all

Poster was chatting shyte out of her bum hole on dat thread tho! She asked for advice, pips popped in to give her wot she wanted, next u no shes up dia spreading SARS.... Not cute! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Emmy9ite(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
@op you have to be very strong if u really want to survive on nairaland! Dont leave anything for God here,the best form of defence is attack!

Good day!
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
tpia1: madam, if you see no element of craziness in the scenarios you painted on that thread, then that's no reason to assume its normal.

anyway, no be this nl you dey?

na here dem go meet you- lets see your indignation when the males descend on your gender.

if, however, i came across a bit strongly, then just calm yourself down- that happens sometimes, no need to take it personal.

and stop blowing threats everywhere- your juju will only harm you.

I can see u are not only underaged but silly who cares about what you think or say? You are really very foolish and I guess u don't read,cos if u do by now u should have read of such by now. Silly cow.
I really don't blame u charity they say begins at home.
And I hold seun and the moderators of this site responsible for all this.
Then I blame society for keeping such an animal like you.
Silly!

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by cumudie(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
Funny post.I joined this site because of the free mindedness of people when responding to post. If you don't like insults please get use to it or ignore it.it is not as if that will affect you in the real world.
Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
cumudie: Funny post.I joined this site because of the free mindedness of people when responding to post. If you don't like insults please get use to it or ignore it.it is not as if that will affect you in the real world.

Madam I beg to differ

Have u not heard of the power of the tongue?

If u are used to the insults,bravo!

If u can ignore it, bravo!

There are some insults to be ignored but not all insults can be ignored.

Please am in my lane oh!

People should learn to respect others madam

1 Like

Re: Seun, Nairaland, And Its Moderators by Amya(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
on the bright side, nairalanders have toughtened my skin to kpomo. Nothing penetrates anymore. Ignore 'em all sweetie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awww!!! See What "Andressa Urach" Did To Herself Just To Get Bigger Butt / Production Of Decorative Ceiling/asbestos - A Step By Step Guide / End Time Video: Two Girls Putting Empty Bottle Into Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.