Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project (1610 Views)

Fashola Commissions Peninsula Integrated Power Project. . PICS... / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. / 'My Power Project Story' By Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
[b]hello the good people of NL

everyone one of us understand the situation of power supply in the country. Nevertheless i have been working on a power project for the last two years now. I visited Nigeria three times last year which isnt easy for me in the bid to negociate on how to get it under patent and all the rest

As for my power project which is not under patent i wouldnt be revealing anything but have be promised there will be some conference raised for project in Nigeria in which the dignarities will be invited after it has got patent.

Now this isnt about if it will work or not but how much electricity that can be produced under certain condition. If we are able to produe reasonablly enough then we will be looking to make some local feeder in system redundant incidentally increase the baseload going into the grid or elsewhere so u can clearly see u might gain in one way or the other if all works out

However theorically it is still on the blue print but we still need to run some test in order to atribute the size of power respectively that can be attained which will be recoreded and logged down before i head for the conference in Nigeria

Therefore i am humbly anticipating some help to raise some fund in order to run its comprehensive feasiblity study and in turn when all is acertain the money raised will likely be put back to nl chairty port in due time

In life it all about taking chance and will be obliged if u take a chance and support me in my ambition to achieve my dream for the good of the country by the grace of mighty god father!!

I thereafter drop my mail ID should u have any question so feel free to ask plz.

In Nigeria the word POWER has be a politically-linked lol so lets make a change

God bless the people

IKEYMAN00@YAHOO.CO.UK

1 Like

Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
^^^You can't even spell nor write a sentence to save your life - yet you're looking for someone to scam, with your fake "pending power project."

Please, give up, mate! undecided
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
OK ^^^

but i still need help

no time to spare
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2012
^^^ What type of help do you need?
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
@@@@@

INTERupt
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2012
You have other things to work on first; like a more professional communication with your peers and potential business associates.

But good luck, I suppose.
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Beaf: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
If you have a patentable idea, you do not need to test it before applying for a patent, otherwise, you risk losing patentability.

Getting a patent application in should be your first step. You can get your application in free in the UK and only have to pay after one year when you must have been able to aqcuire some financial muscle to go the whole hug. These are the rough steps to follow:

1. Create a detailed description
2. Create drawings
3. DO NOT include claims at this stage

Google around for info from the UK patent system and NEVER get into any deal with anyone without a non-disclosure agreement. You can download comprehensive non-disclosure agreements from the internet (again, google is your friend).

If you need help with the patent drawings, I am ready to sign a non-disclosure agreement and help for free, you can reach me here if you need to: admin@afrosciencecommunity.com .
Perhaps, at some stage you might wish to contribute ideas to www.afrosciencecommunity.com. That would be most welcome.
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
@@@@@

well beaf

to tell u the truth; the patent thing as i was told will be done free in abuja.

I was advice to put the mechanism into practise in a bid to persuade people to invest their money during the conference which should be holding in abuja

Either way i still need money to run the test
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
@@@@

sorry beaf what do mean by

3 DO NOT include claims at this stage ?

thanks for the support BEAF
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Beaf: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

sorry beaf what do mean by

3 DO NOT include claims at this stage ?

thanks for the support BEAF

The claims thing only applies to a UK patent (or if you wish to go for a US provisional patent - google it too, but unlike the UK version, it costs $80 or $120, I can't recall exactly). I really don't know about Nigerian patents which you want, so I might not be able to help much.
If your work is of Worldwide use, I would advise that you look to either a UK or US patent.
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
well beaf

what ur thought on these

1 i understand patent could take years to get approval?

2 this isnt really about getting patent, i mean there is need to check to see if there is a market for ur product?

3; some patent only covers a country or cetain country unless u go for worldwide patent which can be more costly and take time as well

therefore nigeria present the market for my product
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Beaf: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
What country are you in at the mo?
You can generally get one year protection free (from the day you apply) in both the UK and US. The UK will be for free, though as stated earlier. You only have to apply to get that protection and attach "patent pending" to your idea to scare off any phucker while you check the market.

The one year gives you time to decide if you want to make a full application, as well as giving you legal cover to use your work in public, sell the invention, get investors etc.
The legal cover you get still does not mean you should forego non-disclosure agreements, though; always keep your back covered.

A UK application only needs a description and some drawings to start with, and you can do the application over the internet and get a reference number and filing date pretty much immediately. As I mentioned too, it is free for the first year; the US one is basically the same, only it costs a few dollars.
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
im in UK

that protection and attach "patent pending" to your idea to scare off any phucker while you check the market.

i guess this one should be under intellectual protection?
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Beaf: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
im in UK

Then you have no issues, bruv.

You can try this website: http://www.innovate-design.co.uk/ they have a free info pack that you can download today. They work with business link in the UK, so are reputable. Don't rush into signing or doing anything, yet until you have read the info pack.

i guess this one should be under intellectual protection?

Yes, it is. Ii gives you a lot of muscle to operate with.
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
^^^

ok thanks
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
@@@@

nl hope you lots arent sleeping

u look at the left side then look the other side everybody gone mad and complaining about excessive heat and that; here we are trying to do something all i get so far is some tribalistic crew somewhere trying to murder the thread before getting day light

what they dnt know i ikeyman aka superman soldier being long enuff in nl to visualise what their intention is

plz people this is real as it come

help bro

NO REGRET
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
@@@@

ndi igbo

i really dnt think emm people should worry should i step up to be the next richard brownson.Bad belle can only destroy us im afraid

i know there are lots and lots of comfortable or even rich folks in here like abagworo and family in nl

all i need is just #500,000 to complete what we got in totality for the test and other to be able to go on

as for scam and that i ve been long euff in nl as they can remember and wouldnt mind if someone wana see me personally whenever i head to naija. I have my email address up on the thread.

so engage people and help my master dream materialise plz. we cannot afford more time to sit to wait for the whiteman to come and fix the country; we got to start from somewhere like the japanese did back in time; we have inno motors doing his bit while some bitter morons are more of interest on if the engine is made in nigeria, so no suprise when some white memeber of nl come in to tell us we need to bring back the brititsh.

so ladies and gentlemen contribute

still me

dalu umunna
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
to the good people of our country NIGERIA

lets say bye bye to unsatisfactory power supply in the country

lets try to protect our forest cuz this is what god gave us and we are destorying it

lets save the animal in the forest

lets cut down the carbon we burn in a single hour

lets reduce the petrol consumption

donate and make a change

thank u!!

still me no going back
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
@@@@@

any question can be also be relay to the email id

IKEYMAN00@YAHOO.CO.UK

GOD BLESS YALL

still me
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
@@@

we will continue anticipating good health for everybody

we dnt have to wait for someone to go off the line before we are moved cool

power tripping can cause an oxygen supply in the hospiatl to fail

so u are incidentally saving a life

still me
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by jason123: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ikeyman00, I like people who believe in themselves. Have you considered getting a competent lawyer in Nigeria and then proposing your ideas to be implemented in projects such as River rail way, Rivers state or Eko IPPs? I think that will go a long way.

Or better still, did you apply during the Youwin scheme?
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
@@@@

jason

well bro done all that last year when i visited Nigeria from UK

the reason i choose to back off from that youwin thing is the risk of unknown eventualities for a stuff that havent got patent

nevertheless after we conducted the test then we will go on to the next step

1 Like

Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by jason123: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^^
Bro, I wish you all the very best. May God Almighty continue to favour you, teach you and guide your footsteps. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^^^^

thanks for ur support
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by jason123: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
No worries.cool
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by nwabobo: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
@beaf,

I'm surprised this guy could 'April fool' you as well. Dude is talking about political power and not electrical.
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by DisGuy: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Good luck @ Superman

Wishing you all the best mate
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by aljharem(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
nice wink
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by ikeyman00(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
@@

disguy and alj harem

thanks
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by EZEKWIBE(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
What country are you in at the mo?
You can generally get one year protection free (from the day you apply) in both the UK and US. The UK will be for free, though as stated earlier. You only have to apply to get that protection and attach "patent pending" to your idea to scare off any phucker while you check the market.

The one year gives you time to decide if you want to make a full application, as well as giving you legal cover to use your work in public, sell the invention, get investors etc.
The legal cover you get still does not mean you should forego non-disclosure agreements, though; always keep your back covered.

A UK application only needs a description and some drawings to start with, and you can do the application over the internet and get a reference number and filing date pretty much immediately. As I mentioned too, it is free for the first year; the US one is basically the same, only it costs a few dollars.
Please Bruv you seem to know about this patent of a thing pretty well, am here in the UK, I have some inventions I want to patent, I've been skeptical of doing it through the internet cause am kind of afraid that I might be ripped off, some of my inventions I've made the prototype my self but some I've not well because of lack of time, but the mechanical drawings I've done. Initially I wanted to post some of the things I built in sequences on Nairaland but the initial one I posted there was a lot of tribalistic response so I stopped at the incipience.

1, Do you think they are credible?
2, what do you mean by:"it is free for the first year" please kindly elaborate. (Do you mean after the one year elapse then you would be paying every year for your patent to be effective)
Re: NL People --------pls Help In My Pending POWER Project by Beaf: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
EZEKWIBE:
Please Bruv you seem to know about this patent of a thing pretty well, am here in the UK, I have some inventions I want to patent, I've been skeptical of doing it through the internet cause am kind of afraid that I might be ripped off, some of my inventions I've made the prototype my self but some I've not well because of lack of time, but the mechanical drawings I've done. Initially I wanted to post some of the things I built in sequences on Nairaland but the initial one I posted there was a lot of tribalistic response so I stopped at the incipience.

1, Do you think they are credible?
2, what do you mean by:"it is free for the first year" please kindly elaborate. (Do you mean after the one year elapse then you would be paying every year for your patent to be effective)

Firstly, UK patents are very credible indeed.

As for posting on NL; NEVER publicly disclose an invention you wish to patent or you will destroy its patentability.

When I say "free for the first year," it means you are allowed to a full year before paying and completing a full patent application in the UK. In other words, you would be making a partial application for the benefit of "patent pending" protection. Very importantly, you will get an early filing date, long before the patent application is completed. The patent itself would take another 18 months or so after the completion of the application (this does not affect your filing date), it is only after that that you would have to pay maintainance fees yearly.

The barest minimum you need to make the application are:

1. A detailed description
2. Drawings

You should get these through the door as soon as possible. The website for the UK patent office is: http://www.ipo.gov.uk/
Study what is available on that website and ask them about any intricate details you are not sure of.

Also be aware that the country you choose to patent in should suit your marketing strategy. The US and UK are good places to aqcuire patents as a first step to a more comprehensive portfolio targetted at a region or the whole World.

If you have the money at this time, you could visit an IP lawyer and get them to handle things. The process I've outlined so far is the poor mans route, which will give you room to wriggle and hussle your invention to success before any real payment becomes due.

Lastly, you do not need engineering drawings for patents.

Further info (you will find more docs on the http://www.ipo.gov.uk website): http://www.ipo.gov.uk/p-apply.pdf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? / Nigeria’s Nuclear Power Is For Peaceful Purposes – Jonathan. / Reps On Revenge Mission: GBAJABIAMILA To Investigate OTEDOLA'S AMCON Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.