Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Brand New Nairaland Theme - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brand New Nairaland Theme (20539 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by kodylicky(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2012
I had to refresh d page 3times to be sure I'm viewing dsame NL.
I don't like dis theme joor. Its not welcoming.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by gururguy: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2012
seun have u seen my messages and post. or is it that you dont want to reply it.[size=10pt][/size]
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by gururguy: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2012
[size=15pt]seun have u seen my messages and post. or is it that you dont want to reply it.[/size]
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Mynd44: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2012
Dual Core:
Honey we need a baby, when can we see?

@Topic.
From the conversation I had with seun showing how white text on a dark background is unwise for paragraphs and how this theme should be codenames "NL Nightmode" cuz its good on the eyes only when in the dark. . . I want to believe he will make some changes in the next couple of hours that will really "take nairaland to the next level" (his words).

Be patient people.
But can you explain this thing between him and Muki?
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by IbroSaunks(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2012
I'll rather risk completely losing my eyes than view this ugly disgusting repulsive deplorably enraging theme...the last 1 wasn't the best but it was much better than this...this is definitely an April fools day gag!..
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Ejine(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2012
Nwokem Seun, why not hand your site to REAL ARTISTS who understand colors and how to bring the best out of them, instead of having to subject your site to your extremely poor design tastes and skills? I mean, no offense, but you're SUPPOSED to have realized your shortcomings by now and hired REAL PROFESSIONAL artists to hold it down in the areas you're EVIDENTLY deficient in.

Or you think Mark Zuckerberg just sat down and painted Facebook from head to toe? People are hired to do this, for crying out loud.

So, just like your ongoing JAMB coding contest, don't you think you should also hold another for designers who would come up with the best workable artistic theme for Nairaland?

Time to outsource this once and for all, bro. Think about it wink
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by gururguy: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2012
[size=15pt]seun have u seen my messages and post. or is it that you dont want to reply it.[/size] ...........
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by tobeGod: 11:40am On Apr 01, 2012
SOMEBODY HELP MY NAIRALAND PAGE BACKGROUND COLOUR IS MISSING
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by soulamanne(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2012
Let's give seun time till a final blend of clolr is reached.as a scientist too,I quite agree to ur argument on the old background.I ve found this new one mild to the eyes.as time goes on,new ideas will evolve.people should learn to be polite and constructive in thr criticism.this aint an easy job.thumbs up seun.but like they always say,there is always room for improvement
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by agb2011(f): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2012
I don't know about other ppl, but this new theme is hurting my eyes and av only logged 4 5minutes. Is it this theme or my eyes? cry
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by worldman2: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2012
Seun believe me u Can not satisfy every body @the same time, u have done a perfect work thanks jor
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Konnektions146(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2012
seun,
its not just fair thaat wen the other colour/thheme was changed, people were complaining and yu cared-less, u ddnt even tot it was wort using the site so as to undastand what users are complainin about.
so if the long moderating session ddnt come up, u wouldnt undastand people's plight?? thats bbad.
we know we dont pay to belong here but Nairaland works cos we hit our cusors on dis site.

abt de new theme.....i dont have anythin to say, do as u wish
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by eldav(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2012
BIGER BOY: The theme is so not cool. It resembles those tech geeks forum where russian and Chinese hackers share and sell private info stolen from people's computer, and automated bots.

hahahahahaha
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Machini(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2012
Som ppl too dey take things serious oo! Immediately I clicked on NL bookmark n saw d theme I knew twas A.P.R.I.L F.O.O.L!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by blackboi(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2012
Esosa01: what's all this fuss about this change, give seun some breathing space, even if he is trying to experiment. I like the change though.
why not do it offline before now??
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Corzmen: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2012
APRIL FOOL !!!
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2012
Mr seun nairaland should be known for something. It must have a signature look. Look at facebook, google. My advice for u is to go back to the first pattern and think of ways in modernising it

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Werehkpe: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2012
Ah. Its true o. I just confirmed it. Terry will be working alongside Drogba

The English FA meanwhile have include Steven Gerrard as Stuart Pierce assistant after Gerrard announced his retirement last night.

www.goal.con/terry-as-new-chelsea-boss
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by collinsfbi(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2012
worldman2: Seun believe me u Can not satisfy every body @the same time, u have done a perfect work thanks jor

Sharaaaaap! What is good about this poor colour combination?

@Seun

As much as you will not listen, I will advice you change the dark blue clour to 50% gray and let see how it looks like.

Gbamm over and out

1 Like

Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by sarutobie(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2012
dapo338: I prefer this new look compared to the old but i will love the colour a bit lighter. Thanks
very true dapo..d theme is gud on mobile,but d colour should be toned down a lil
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Ejine(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2012
Is this Seun's own version of April Fool? grin
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by bitweezy: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2012
Mr seun these new color combination is appalling, specifically the Green background, kindly try the background for your subsequent post wit the black text, i think that would be perfect
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by caye(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2012
The new theme is VERY GOOD ON MOBILE. It is relaxing to the eye, in a nutshell, it is very much better than NL1&2. Sorry, i don't know why some people offer no constructive criticism, only destructive and negative remarks. I'll check how the theme looks on the real internet before i give my final verdict.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Werehkpe: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2012
SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN!!! SEUN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times did i call u o?

Abeg just take us back to the initial theme pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!. This theme is unacceptable. though ur explainations make sense but u can get a better theme that wont affect our eyes ooo

The other theme de spoil our cornea like u sed BUT this one de[b] DULL OUR MORALE oo[/b].

Please do sumthin ooooooooooo
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Ochek: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2012
Really awesome on mobiles. Truely! Now i don't have to stretch ma eyes. Way to go man. Thanks.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Esinwaju: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2012
Why the fork was my initial post hidden? It's not like I broke any of the rules neither did I use profanities abi na the new theme kolomentality be this? angry
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by litusista(f): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2012
dis new theme is not so cool especially on mobile phones.. Seun u can take a cue 4rm fbk. NL is a forum, nt a media or movie site.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by cyprianjr(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2012
@ Seun .... New theme is cool but geeky.
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2012
I can't even see what I'm scrolling. Its aweful and strains my eyes. Please go back to the previous theme abeg
Re: Brand New Nairaland Theme by Yinkay: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2012
The theme looks like Airforce officer uniform combination, revert to the old theme...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics) / How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.