Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence (21410 Views)

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Digriz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Sule igbira. . .you think I give a fu-ck about what you think ? Only ancient people do what these bini people did to that woman.
u are sick in d brain to tel u d truth. Agbero like u,i cn see dat internet is running u mad and the way u behave shows that u are a real motor park tout.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Feraz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
......Which friday? Day before yesterday? When people were matriculating?.....Was this not the same thing that happened when people were vying for the position of the vice chancellor of the university that made the present guy there?.....guess they don't want to see past these......
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by chrizfasa(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Where are the school security? Or is it only bomb they ask them to be checking for? Funish people no place is saft for them since they cannot pay the real people to secure them. Past from the security just have your GOD by yourside always.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by kutchs: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Bluetooth seriously ur hatred for Ndigbo will consume u one day. I can see it happening.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
Digriz: u are sick in d brain to tel u d truth. Agbero like u,i cn see dat internet is running u mad and the way u behave shows that u are a real motor park tout.

You must a confirm twerp.Yes i'm an agbero but you are one hell of a pauper that it will take you millions of light years to meet up with this tout.Sonovabitch
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
kutchs: @Bluetooth seriously ur hatred for Ndigbo will consume u one day. I can see it happening.

I dont hate ibos,i'm just too plain to tell the truth and have a strong hatred for hypocrisy.I call a spade a spade and a i dont give a fu-ck about anybody or what they think.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Ninilowo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Alhaji bini people are like ibos.they do jazz pass yoruba.have you forgotten the last cursing session organized by their oracle oba ?
Tell them make them hear
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by gegee(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
o boy see threaten o
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
LOL! No need to be scared if your hands are clean and you serve God with all your heart (and u pray). He will not let any evil befall you or come near your dwelling. (Amen).
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
mehhhn see grove grin grin naija 4 lyf!
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by damasin: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
Who dey talk of surveillance camera for Nigerian Schools. You wan see spirits? V.C never see money take fuel car, you dey talk of surveillance camera for schools?
Anyway, that Coffin and those broken native pots are just gimmicks to scare the woman. If they wanted her out, let them break the guards over-night and carry her out.

The sch. authorities is using schemes to intimidate her. And you can see the Hand-writing of De Norsemen there. Red-on-Black
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
Basics007: Heard some interest groups are against her decision to reapply for the bursar position. I guess this is done to scare her off.
minister of information
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Loskee(f): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
just imagine the baseness of lettered people, all in the name of threats. SMH
THEY ARE COWARDS FOR RESORTING TO THIS KIND OF LAME STUFF, I MUST SAY!!!
that's how in another university, the dean of the faculty of law came to her office one morning only to find a live turtle planted on her seat with some other weird stuff of this kind.
it will never be well with the wicked, especially the cowardly wicked ones. their days in office are numbered indeed.
RUBBISH!!!
angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by emekson(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
can somebody open d coffin let see what's inside
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Digriz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You must a confirm twerp.Yes i'm an agbero but you are one hell of a pauper that it will take you millions of light years to meet up with this tout.Sonovabitch
i cn nw confirm dat u are a kid,only boast abt wat they hvnt accomplished in a faceless forum, u just exposed ur level of maturity. A lot of users here are living in afluence bt u cnt hear them talk abt it. No need replyin u again coz i thot am dealing wt an adult.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ekwynwa1: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Digriz: i cn nw confirm dat u are a kid,only boast abt wat they hvnt accomplished in a faceless forum, u just exposed ur level of maturity. A lot of users here are living in afluence bt u cnt hear them talk abt it. No need replyin u again coz i thot am dealing wt an adult.

easy does it girl grin
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Leboska(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
The woman should simply, use the coffin 4 fire wood & if there any animal inside just use the cofin 2 cook pepper soup with it. I don't mind a plate ;DThe woman should simply, use the coffin 4 fire wood & if there any animal inside just use the cofin 2 cook pepper soup with it. I don't mind a plate
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ekwynwa1: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I dont hate ibos,i'm just too plain to tell the truth and have a strong hatred for hypocrisy.I call a spade a spade and a i dont give a fu-ck about anybody or what they think.

like this

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Soundmind(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
Holy Ghost ! Fire
Holy Ghost !! Fire
Holy Ghost !!! Fire

I jump and pass in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Alhaji bini people are like ibos.[b]they do jazz pass yoruba.[/b]have you forgotten the last cursing session organized by their oracle oba ?
Ekwy + Nwa:

like this

Like what imbeccile ? I have asked you to go back to school,this motorboy work is not helping you at all.See the bolded and tell me if that meant hypocrisy to you.ode oshi.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by KINGwax(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

what is the difference between them and yoruba ? Please answer
i'll tell u, money ritual, blood money and juju for killing progress or successful person
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by KINGwax(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

what is the difference between them and yoruba ? Please answer
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by PhysicsQED(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by KINGwax(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
ikechiozo: @Bluetooth at times i wonder how old you are and find it hard to believe that with all ur tribally motivated comments on Nairaland you ve not received any BAN. It all shows that the owner of Nairaland is in support of your actions. Mehn this must stop and u need to grow up!!!!
you, and d person who likes your post are both insane. If not being a tribalist yourself, where does the owner steps in in this? Was there a rule prohibiting tribalism?
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Cheda: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

And what has hypocrisy got 2 do wit any tribe? Dude bein fetish is a personal thin nd nt a tribal ish....duh...
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
PhysicsQED:

https://www.nairaland.com/290447/ogun-state-oath-scandal-shame

https://www.nairaland.com/901414/police-uncover-ritualists-fraudsters-shrine

https://www.nairaland.com/446260/church-where-founders-skeleton-worshiped

http://allafrica.com/stories/201001250959.html

https://www.nairaland.com/104991/three-human-ritualists-arrested-akure

https://www.nairaland.com/784788/girl-14-escapes-ritualists-ekiti

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/oct/20/national-20-10-2011-012.html

Na wa for these Bini people o. . grin grin grin

Nobody has a monopoly on this kind of stuff.

It's not contestable because your oba of benin is one of the greatest herbalist i have seen so far but he monopolized the power so the average bini man doesnt have access to all the okija shrine and co like the people of the east do.money ritual would have thrived much in that ancient shrine but for the proliferation of proliferation of bini ashewo in libya,italy and spain have been able to make up for money rituals.Meanwhile,drug trafficking,armed robbery and kidnapping also increased and improved the lives of binis.while ibos have produced the most successful kidnapper in Nigeria named 'Osisikanku',bini on the other other hand has produced the most successful armed robber named Anini.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
Cheda:

And what has hypocrisy got 2 do wit any tribe? Dude bein fetish is a personal thin nd nt a tribal ish....duh...

Oba of benin is a herbalist and is the custodian of bini ancestral coven.Every bini worship him because they believe he is the link to their ancestors.So jujism is a bini culture.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by PhysicsQED(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bluetooth

Money rituals, drug trafficking, armed robbery, and kidnapping?

Even you don't believe that Binis lead in that stuff. You're just posturing to save face. Nobody's even brought up credit fraud yet. Don't let anyone mention that.

And I'm sure Shina Rambo was nearly as successful as Anini. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
KINGwax: i'll tell u, money ritual, blood money and juju for killing progress or successful person

Add armed robbery,kidnapping,drug trafficking and human part trade,drug counterfeiting,child industry. . . . . .proudly biafra !
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by PhysicsQED(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bluetooth, has anybody denied Bini herbalists yet?

Herbalists are also not exclusive to anybody.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
PhysicsQED: Bluetooth

Money rituals, drug trafficking, armed robbery, and kidnapping?

Even you don't believe that Binis lead in that stuff. You're just posturing to save face. Nobody's even brought up credit fraud yet. Don't let anyone mention that.

And I'm sure Shina Rambo was nearly as successful as Anini. grin grin

i know where bini rules and i have told you.the ibos are not really good in drug trafficking like binis but i can tell you that binis have taken over italy. . . .abeg doing what other than ashewo.Binis may not represent in every crime like ibos but they are successful in the few one they venture into.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
PhysicsQED: Bluetooth, has anybody denied Bini herbalists yet?

Herbalists are also not exclusive to anybody.

Are you acknowledging that oba of bini is a herbalist ni ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Effectively Scraps Scratch Cards, Redesigns Website / Pelumi Olugbenga Represents Africa At World Bank Youth Summit (Photos) / Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.