Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,566 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) (2991 Views)

Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 2nkechi: 4:02am On Apr 02, 2012
ok so dis is my story. have dated "guy A" for 7 years, we have being through a lot,( lost me virginity to him) . but the truth of the matter is, i dont tink am gonna get married to him. at the same i cant let him go. but, my parents are not in support of my relationship with him cos we are not from the same tribe. weird right? And have dated "guy B" for a year. but i luv him, not as much as i luv guy A. Guy B is from the same tribe as me but i luv guy A so much dat i dont know how to let him go. pls i need advice, not criticism. thanks
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by acidtalk: 4:16am On Apr 02, 2012
One day! Just one day!! This tribal nonsense will end in Nigeria.

From your I'd, I can depict you are igbo. And it isn't a new thing for people from that region to be very choosy and tribalistic when it comes to choosing a partner (even amongst the very same south east).

Ask yourself the following questions;

Will your parents be the ones to live with you when you are married? So why should they chose your partner for you?

What is most important to you, true love or place of origin?

Will you want to spend the rest of your life wishing you had married who you really loved rather than being with who is from you region and merely love.

This kind or stories to me are childish, archaic, babaric and high level ignorance and illiteracy driven.

No wonder the high devorce rate in Nigeria today.

o

2 Likes

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 2nkechi: 4:30am On Apr 02, 2012
thanks for ur advice. but u know u wouldnt want to be in a situation where ur parents are not in support of ur marriage. thats my only fear or dey tell me "i warned u right from the get go" wen tins dont go well.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 02, 2012
@Op
what you need to do is make up your mind about what you want, but one thing is certain, STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE WITH MEN THAT ARE WORTHLESS TO YOU

if you know that you wont ever settle with guy A then what are you doing wasting your time with him (if MARRIAGE is your aim)? as for guy B, you meant to say you "like" him, right? i am not even going to dwell on the fact that you are cheating on these two men, while CLAIMING to love them, lol!

to me, it seems that you are simply a gal that is desperate to marry and therefore cannot make up your mind about the two donkeys presently in your life. you definitely have no idea what love is, but if you "think" you do, then pls explain to us what it is then?

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 2nkechi: 4:53am On Apr 02, 2012
cheating on two guys? lol dats a normal tin, u wanna tell me u havent cheated on ur girl before? nigga pls. fyi, like i quoted earlier "am in luv with both of them" do u really want me to tell u wht luv is? abeg o! thanks for the advice + crticism
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by KevinII(m): 5:03am On Apr 02, 2012
Take me as guy C. Come into my bedroom I want to show yo something. am waiting

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2012
2nkechi: cheating on two guys? lol dats a normal tin, u wanna tell me u havent cheated on ur girl before? nigga pls. fyi, like i quoted earlier "am in luv with both of them" do u really want me to tell u wht luv is? abeg o! thanks for the advice + crticism

pls dont get offended by my words, but unfortunately, if you are cheating on them then you definitely cant LOVE them. its a no brainer!
if you had any idea what love was, you would surely know that, the one thing LOVE will stop you from doing, is HURTING the person that you cherish the most.

so, unless you understand that you DONT love these guys, you can never move forward in your search. hopefully someday you will find LOVE and will finally understand what i am saying.......and you wont need NL to KNOW if he is the one or not

my advice to you: drop them both and look for someone that you genuinely love/care for, who you want to spend the rest of your life with, and then marry that person.........but since cheating is something "normal" to you, i am sure marrying some donkey (that you dont care about) wont be a problem either.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by dokunbam(m): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2012
I can't choose for you. But I think guy A. But if sometin happen later I no dey oo
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by dabrake(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2012
2nkechi: ok so dis is my story. have dated "guy A" for 7 years, we have being through a lot,( lost me virginity to him) . but the truth of the matter is, i dont tink am gonna get married to him. at the same i cant let him go. but, my parents are not in support of my relationship with him cos we are not from the same tribe. weird right? And have dated "guy B" for a year. but i luv him, not as much as i luv guy A. Guy B is from the same tribe as me but i luv guy A so much dat i dont know how to let him go. pls i need advice, not criticism. thanks
no comment. Give yourself some worth first.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 190: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2012
what do u expect

Isnt she NIGERIAN - Notin GUD EVER comes out from them undecided

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by emekarl4u: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2012
Marriage is all about self decision, cos u can't live with ur parents forever. Again, tribe cannot stop marriage maybe ur parent has done some research patterning ur relationship with the GUY A.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2012
Whistling and passing by
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by slimyem: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2012
lmao@cheating is a NORMAL thing!
Like WTF? grin grin
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2012
2nkechi: cheating on two guys? lol dats a normal tin, u wanna tell me u havent cheated on ur girl before? nigga pls. fyi, like i quoted earlier "am in luv with both of them" do u really want me to tell u wht luv is? abeg o! thanks for the advice + crticism

Why do people always assume that if they cheat others do too , fyi not everyone cheats like you
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2012
You even went ahead to say it is normal , I pity the maga who will marry you cos I don't see you changing in your ways even after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by sexlog(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2012
u are a disgrace to womanhood for stating cheating is a normal thing!
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
Woow u must be a gud player,d likes of jay jay.A=7yrs,B=1yr oh my God,like seriously hw many times hv they sha.ggd u put togeda?
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
2nkechi: ok so dis is my story. have dated "guy A" for 7 years, we have being through a lot,( lost me virginity to him) . but the truth of the matter is, i dont tink am gonna get married to him. at the same i cant let him go. but, my parents are not in support of my relationship with him cos we are not from the same tribe. weird right? And have dated "guy B" for a year. but i luv him, not as much as i luv guy A. Guy B is from the same tribe as me but i luv guy A so much dat i dont know how to let him go. pls i need advice, not criticism. thanks
VERY SIMPLE
make u jus marry two of them at once grin
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by luckgames(m): 2:48am On Apr 03, 2012
Marry the dude from your tribal and be unhappy
Now are you F both A and B
You are going to get played
Watch out B
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by mashnino(m): 3:01am On Apr 03, 2012
190: what do u expect

Isnt she NIGERIAN - Notin GUD EVER comes out from them undecided

why must you always first me na...

allow me talk first next time

btw..how many bottles do you want jare?

leave d olodo make she dey wait for advice...
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 190: 4:00am On Apr 03, 2012
^ 6 BOTTLES PLEASE

EXTRA SMOOTH PLEASE cool cool
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 9lifes(m): 5:20am On Apr 03, 2012
2nkechi: thanks for ur advice. but u know u wouldnt want to be in a situation where ur parents are not in support of ur marriage. thats my only fear or dey tell me "i warned u right from the get go" wen tins dont go well.

7 years what a waste.The same parents will sit at home until their daughters die in abusive relationships.They will fight to stop you from marrying someone you love,but they will do nothing to save you from abusive husbands.make your choice,but let me make it clear,when problems start coming out,it will be you and just you alone.One year is really too small to know anyone especially Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 9lifes(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

pls dont get offended by my words, but unfortunately, if you are cheating on them then you definitely cant LOVE them. its a no brainer!
if you had any idea what love was, you would surely know that, the one thing LOVE will stop you from doing, is HURTING the person that you cherish the most.

so, unless you understand that you DONT love these guys, you can never move forward in your search. hopefully someday you will find LOVE and will finally understand what i am saying.......and you wont need NL to KNOW if he is the one or not

my advice to you: drop them both and look for someone that you genuinely love/care for, who you want to spend the rest of your life with, and then marry that person.........but since cheating is something "normal" to you, i am sure marrying some donkey (that you dont care about) wont be a problem either.

don't waste your energy,she has made up her mind already.Look at a dumb response,so cheating is normal?Naija men ride on.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by 9lifes(m): 5:29am On Apr 03, 2012
sexlog:
u are a disgrace to womanhood for stating cheating is a normal thing!

which womanhood?
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Lexusgs430: 5:41am On Apr 03, 2012
Elope with Guy A, your parents would turn around very quickly!!!
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Excelboi(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2012
4CK U NIGGAZZZZ
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Scash(f): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2012
Let's remove d cheating aspect.
I perfectly understand ur predicament cos I had an aunt dt was in ur shoes. She didn't bleep d two guys tho and guy B was actually introduced to ha by her mum. Hers had to do wt religion n cos she loved Guy A to a fault, she got pregnant for him n ran away. It was simple den, bt nw I tink shez pretty miserable.
As MBJ said, u don't love guy A enuf, cos if u do u won't b wt guy B for a whole year, so y nt save urself from Nigerian parents trouble and from further cheatin later in ur marriage by freein both guys now.
It myt actually hurt a bit cos its been long u'v been togeda, bt I tink dt wld help u settle n tink. Right nw d two guys r cloudin ur thots, let dem go n start all over again.
All d best

And FYI, cheatin is nt normal. Its for 'ashis'

1 Like

Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by Killz3(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2012
It's NOT possible to be in love with 2 different people. Attracted to 2 guys, yes. In love with 2 guys, hell no!
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by KINGwax(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2012
you're such a disgrace. An opposite of a normal woman. A curse to a man who ends up marrying u. It's no news girls like u fuccks your driver, or the gateman. You'll fucck your boss too. As much as i accept that we all cheat, it's never something to be proud of.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by KINGwax(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2012
190: ^ 6 BOTTLES PLEASE

EXTRA SMOOTH PLEASE cool cool
extra smooth it is!
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by richyblink1(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2012
Poster,ur a big disgrace 2womanhood. Immagin calling double dating a normal thing,its ur type dat end's up with loosers at last.

What possible advice do u need since u v made up ur mind 2b cheating? Enjoy ur ignorance while it last,but dnt say nobody warnd u. Its only a matter of time b4 u come crying & seeking 4advice.
Re: Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) by andrewdg(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2012
get a third!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! / Who Exactly Is A Big Girl? / Lines To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Words To Say To Win Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.