Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls (3057 Views)

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Islie: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
What can you say about this girl because I think she needs help

How can you be black, hate being dark skinned, bleach and then insult other dark-skinned people?

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/before-after-girl-bleaches-skin-and.html?m=1

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by vjsmiles: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
coke turned fanta calling small stout black....
very analytical explanation angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Filashade(f): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
She has been brainwashed by the media and Society.

She doesn't know what beauty is.

May the lord help.

I feel sorry for her.

This is what the white's call beauty.

Mtcchhew.

Rubbish angry
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by 25omega(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
I honestly believe someone hacked that poor girl's account and used photoshop to lighten her skin. Then, they posted that trash. Or she is just a self hating idiot who will never be accepted by the white people she is trying to please. Also in about 7 years the green nastiness will start showing up on her skin

5 Likes

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by falconey(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
I like her.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by quinnboy: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
see MUMU!......
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by PunkyOh(f): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
What a cùnt!

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Do I sense regrets? Why abuse dark skin girls if you're really proud of your new skin.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Filashade(f): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Do I sense regrets? Why abusing dark skin girls if you're really proud of your new skin.

GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Look at this anorexic bìtch with kpomo lips.

Why not add some weight and then hate on skinny bitchees like you too ?

Oponu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Ochek: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
And for the poor gal mind she is going to birth light skinned babies?
SMH for super ignorance.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by AODT(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Unfortunately for you, all I see when I saw this is a beautiful lady without an identity. Am sure by the time ebony becomes the in-thing she will have to start getting her skin dark again or better still she will need breast implant cause what she has at the moment is too tiny.

Cool ladies have respect for themselves.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by dre11(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
25omega:
I honestly believe someone hacked that poor girl's account and used photoshop to lighten her skin. Then, they posted that trash. Or she is just a self hating idiot who will never be accepted by the white people she is trying to please. Also in about 7 years the green nastiness will start showing up on her skin

Nobody hacked into her account joor......
She is just an hating small girl who is not proud of her mama
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
No matter how she bleaches, she can't be brighter than her future..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
What complexion does she think her children will be? She had better marry a white
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Islie: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Who say she has a future...... When she decides to forget her pastundecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
In patoranking's voice;

kilode to n bora?
why you dey bleach up your skin eee?

yeye dey smell
eleribu eda

2 Likes

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Viktoh(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Look @ dz skinny tin that mks a starving ethiopian luks healthy sha.....

#4 her mind she don fine
#Mrcork would manage you
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by TS2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ode
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by LewisO: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]This girl mumu die.undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Do I sense regrets? Why abuse dark skin girls if you're really proud of your new skin.
In my opinion, she's way more beautiful as a dark-skinned lady than now.

She looks like soaked-bonga fish in After picture.

4 Likes

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Islie: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
The girl just made mockery of herself with her unintelligent post and its irk stupidity
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by TS2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Kileleyi n so gan?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Islie:

Who say she has a future...... When she decides to forget her pastundecided
who knows, small fit remain oh..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by ronald4lif(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

In my opinion, she's way more beautiful as a dark-skinned lady than now.

She looks like soaked-bonga fish in After picture.

I think so too, and that could just be why she's hating coz she sure may have noticed that herself. Sadly, she can't go back to her natural skin.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

I think so too, and that could just be why she's hating coz she sure may have noticed that herself. Sadly, she can't go back to her natural skin.
I'll recommend kiwi polish for her.

grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by AndreRose(f): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
And you think being black is dirty? What about Genevieve? Take a look at her, you will see that, indeed, black is beautiful. Well, there's no need telling us all this, tell that to God who gave you the best skin and you chose another.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by pinkycute(f): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am here to laugh grin
That babe is just being too childish and immature cheesy why hating on her natural skin undecided and Yet accept Or loving the fake one sad Still she aren't beautiful and not satisfied with her choose angry all I notice here.... Is a confused kid....

Smh tongue
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by ERCROSS(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oponu undecided

O boy... Who teach u Yoruba... grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by ERCROSS(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don believe this story..

These bloggers r capable of anytin to promote and drive traffic to their site..

It doesn't cost Linda ikeji 5 naira to edit the 2 pix and make up the stories...
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by ivyT(f): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oponu undecided

But y? grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls by prettyjo(f): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
kids everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend / Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. / 'every Marriage Needs A 50-year Plan' By Dr. Myles Munroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.