Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9708 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Eze Promoe:
No needi to talk too muchi, i trustu awa oyel biznehssmeni. They'll importu anwuranwu fuelu, andi your engine will cough and comu to Aba for melicine (spare parts), untili then.
*whistling the name OSISIKANKWU*
I use diesel tongue
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2013
Yes my fellow house members this is honourable talknodo of etsako west zone Edo state.
Please i bring before a serious issue cause the chairmanship election is drawing close. I would like a free but not fair election how do i go about that.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
vizboy: Yes my fellow house members this is honourable talknodo of etsako west zone Edo state.
Please i bring before a serious issue cause the chairmanship election is drawing close. I would like a free but not fair election how do i go about that.
Kaiii siddon and shut am por your mouth por dia. Shege you no sabi am to dey observe am por za frotocoal abi you no see am por za Horrible Sfeaker and za Horrible Defuty Sfeaker ne daniska kawai naaansense.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Justyaxx:
Kaiii siddon and shut am por your mouth por dia. Shege you no sabi am to dey observe am por za frotocoal abi you no see am por za Horrible Sfeaker and za Horrible Defuty Sfeaker ne daniska kawai naaansense.
Do your know who i am.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mr Sfeaker fermission to bomb am por diz yeye senata. #cont chewing gworo#
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Honourable colleagues, am hon. ChopDmoni, BY south sen. Dist., pls let der b orderliness in d house and let's deliberate on dis election thing. Thank u Mr. Speaker
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
**Whispering to Xynerise**

Uhm..Speaker, this is getting serious and am afraid that an ethnic Gulf war might break out here...

Did u secure an Insurance for our newly bought Plastic Chairs, incase this Men breaks them? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
El Guapo: **Whispering to Xynerise**

Uhm..Speaker, this is getting serious and am afraid that an ethnic Gulf war might break out here...

Did u secure an Insurance for our newly bought Plastic Chairs, incase this Men breaks them? undecided
I go hadle am por dem with my boko feofle
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
Justyaxx: Mr Sfeaker fermission to bomb am por diz yeye senata. #cont chewing gworo#
my senator am starting to think that you were not elected by the people but choosen. @ mr speaker i think the election that brought in the honourable senator should be investigated
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
El Guapo: **Whispering to Xynerise**

I even assure you and my life.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
vizboy: Yes my fellow house members this is honourable talknodo of etsako west zone Edo state.
No election is free Mr senator. You have to settle me and some cabals.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Justyaxx: Mr Sfeaker fermission to bomb am por diz yeye senata. #cont chewing gworo#
Permission granted but 10 miles from this house.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
pipszilla: Honourable colleagues, am hon. ChopDmoni, BY south sen. Dist., pls let der b orderliness in d house and let's deliberate on dis election thing. Thank u Mr. Speaker
Thank u senator ChopDmoni for ur observation. Pls, senators lets keep the house in order.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2013
**Calling his Younger brother on phone**

Okafor when will u come over to sell those bush meats? House don full o -sad
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by realsammie(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2013
# Clears throat #
mallam sfiker...as u alreazy know. ur name i be senata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU prom borno constituency. wallahi me i no come house por pour (4) weeks now.
mallam sfisker me i wnt 2 AURE (marry) am for one small 10 years old beutiful yarinya from IRAQ.
** scratches throat and pour the saliva on the floor **.
so i dey invite am por everybody for my wedding in IRAQ next week. Nagode
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2013
realsammie: # Clears throat #
mallam sfiker...as u alreazy know. ur name i be senata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU prom borno constituency. wallahi me i no come house por pour (4) weeks now.
mallam sfisker me i wnt 2 AURE (marry) am for one small 10 years old beutiful yarinya from IRAQ.
why would I attend a paedophile's wedding? U can invite the other senators. One of my political girlfriends is celebrating her third birthday of the year. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2013
lekwa nu onye hausa o- he wantu us to cumu to his marriage in Iraq- may Amadioha strike u dead-u d find nu pesin una go killnu 4 iraq?how do u nu watu d house to leave the sharingnu of the EXCESS CRUDE MONEY nd cumu to ur marriage? U go die nu lyk ur tribesmanu wey do b4 nu.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Kai Sanata Shekau wallahi baka da kirki. Why you no tell am por me say you de go do am por marriage. I por pollow am por you go marry am por her younger sister wallahi. Kai kwangratulation mallam senata Shekau. Uf uf uf boko fiful.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
@speaker
Just got info of a new model jet why dont we pass a bill to increase our alawie

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
vizboy: @speaker
what is alawie?undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
xynerise:
what is alawie?undecided

Sounds Like Urhobo undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
xynerise:
what is alawie?undecided
El Guapo:

Sounds Like Urhobo undecided
so as una go school reach them no tell una say the dictionary meaning of allowance na alawie
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2013

Mr. Speaker, am in total support of the motion. My girlfriend need a private jet for her travels..... That necessitate d need for an increment of our alawei so I can buy one for her. Pls Mr. Speaker, we need to act fast
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
mr speakernu we nid tu increase dis alawie coz my shop at ariaria is really nu going downu and i need nu to go to dubia nu. Biko mr speaker
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by pipszilla(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr. Speaker, if u don't act, am going to move a motion for impeachment cry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2013
pipszilla:

Mr. Speaker, am in total support of the motion. My girlfriend need a private jet for her travels..... That necessitate d need for an increment of our alawei so I can buy one for her. Pls Mr. Speaker, we need to act fast
is the 'alawie' increase for u or ur gf sake?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 5:28am On Apr 14, 2013
Princeparix: mr speakernu we nid tu increase dis alawie coz my shop at ariaria is really nu going downu and i need nu to go to dubia nu. Biko mr speaker
Alright senators! But I am going to let the house to decide.

All those in support of Alawie increase say 'Aye'
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:

aye nu
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by vizboy(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2013
xynerise:

Aye
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2013
Aye. Kai wallahi i I suffort am por za motion cos we ma we need am por jet bomber wallahi.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Ryda(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2013
Just watching o,.. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Princeparix(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ryda: Just watching o,.. cool
mr speaka nu, order d security nu to turoway dis monkey at of here nu, he can be from d EFCC oo!. Am nt ready to settlu or share nu my ego wit dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akpors Joke Collection / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.