Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9709 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Ben13: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Xynerize, awwww... your condition is not permanent. Cheer up!

LOL El, before you enter school, I don dey buy sandals for my neighbour's shilren.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ben-10:

LOL El, before you enter school, I don dey buy sandals for my neighbour's shilren.
Be careful o grin. Now lets get down to business. Where is Senator Chukwunaeriego? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ben-10:

See U -- Why u no talk am that day u tell us say u no get Sandals for Primary School Days? angry

xynerise:
Be careful o grin. Now lets get down to business. Where is Senator Chukwunaeriego? undecided

I heard his Constituency don Reject am -- Allegedly caught screwing a Rat undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
El Guapo:

See U -- Why u no talk am that day u tell us say u no get Sandals for Primary School Days? angry

I heard his Constituency don Reject am -- Allegedly caught screwing a Rat undecided
I always know that senator was a pervert angry. So Senator..... what is that your name again? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
I always know that senator was a pervert angry. So Senator..... what is that your name again? undecided

**Opens his Lexicon**

The name is Sen Anuanagbaegbeyanatanri reping Aba West Coast Constituency
angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
El Guapo:

**Opens his Lexicon**

The name is Sen Anuanagbaegbeyanatanri reping Aba West Coast Constituency
angry
ok. I will call you senator Anu grin. So do you think the federal govt's. plan on subsidizing petrol is good?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
ok. I will call you senator Anu grin. So do you think the federal govt's. plan on subsidizing petrol is good?

U'd call who Anu? grin grin

Well Speaker, the truth is that am still trying to decipher the Nigerians Mr President said he consulted before making up his mind on another Hike-Which other silly Nigerians would that be other than Sen Bin Gbagbo and Sen Chukwunaeriego angry

I've spoken with NLC Deputy Presido Chief Promise Adewusi who's my Inlaw, and we agreed we'd be heading to Bayelsa this time to vent our Venom!
cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
El Guapo:

U'd call who Anu? grin grin

Well Speaker, the truth is that am still trying to decipher the Nigerians Mr President said he consulted before making up his mind on another Hike-Which other silly Nigerians would that be other than Sen Bin Gbagbo and Sen Chukwunaeriego angry

I've spoken with NLC Deputy Presido Chief Promise Adewusi who's my Inlaw, and we agreed we'd be heading to Bayelsa this time to vent our Venom!
cool
I will have to warn you again that we are fighting for our pocket. What about the previous subsidy? Seriously, I didnt get any share on that. I will advise the federal govt to wait a bit before making the decision of subsidizing petrol again.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
I will have to warn you again that we are fighting for our pocket. What about the previous subsidy? Seriously, I didnt get any share on that. I will advise the federal govt to wait a bit before making the decision of subsidizing petrol again.

Well, am trying to be a Good Nigerian from this Minute henceforth

Just remembered some Lines of the National Pledge
cheesy
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
El Guapo:

Well, am trying to be a Good Nigerian from this Minute henceforth

Just remembered some Lines of the National Pledge
cheesy
Shut up traitor! I know every lines of the National Pledge. We are doing what our ancestors did. angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
^^ Am Sorry Speaker, i might be tempted to give u a Punch on ur Pot belly if u dare call me a traitor again!

I Have the interest of the Populace on Mind! angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ Am Sorry Speaker, i might be tempted to give u a Punch on ur Pot belly if u dare call me a traitor again!

I Have the interest of the Populace on Mind! angry
Hypocrite! Were you not the mastermind of Senator Agwoturumbe's death? All because of money. angry. Pls lets not expose ourselves grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
Hypocrite! Were you not the mastermind of Senator Agwoturumbe's death? All because of money. angry. Pls lets not expose ourselves grin

**Looks around to make sure other Senators didnt hear that**

Oh has it gotten to that?

I think its high time u explained to the house what happened to the Super Eagles/NFF Budgets, why Sen Wabara frequently visited ur home before he was removed as Speaker, and what really went wrong with the uhm.... Aburi Accord! angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
El Guapo:

**Looks around to make sure other Senators didnt hear that**

Oh has it gotten to that?

I think its high time u explained to the house what happened to the Super Eagles/NFF Budgets, why Sen Wabara frequently visited ur home before he was removed as Speaker, and what really went wrong with the uhm.... Aburi Accord! angry
Erm... Will you attend today's party undecided

Amebo angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
Erm... Will you attend today's party undecided

Amebo angry

Lemme see what i've got on my Schedule first.

Am supposed to be having a One night Stand with Patience Dame Jonathan undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
El Guapo:

Lemme see what i've got on my Schedule first.

Am supposed to be having a One night Stand with Patience Dame Jonathan undecided
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala just kissed me
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala just kissed me

Hmmm....Chick Senator Bashy don screw finish - Room 419 is their Resort in Sheraton Hotel.

Aliezan-madueke promised me a BJ at her Filling Station Next week! cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2013
El Guapo:

Hmmm....Chick Senator Bashy don screw finish - Room 419 is their Resort in Sheraton Hotel.

Aliezan-madueke promised me a BJ at her Filling Station Next week! cool
hmmmm. I will have to reschedule this meeting undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2013
xynerise:
hmmmm. I will have to reschedule this meeting undecided

LWKMD!

Honourable Speaker u cant be serious - U'd rather reschedule a House meeting, we can use that medium to play PS2 at Sen Oke's House
grin grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2013
El Guapo:

LWKMD!

Honourable Speaker u cant be serious - U'd rather reschedule a House meeting, we can use that medium to play PS2 at Sen Oke's House
grin grin
Am off to Tu face's wedding grin. See you in the next meeting cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2013
xynerise:
Am off to Tu face's wedding grin. See you in the next meeting cool

Lol -- Non-invited Friends in this Wedding, could u pls come over here and run the 'Ask me' Service for Us grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
El Guapo:

Lol -- Non-invited Friends in this Wedding, could u pls come over here and run the 'Ask me' Service for Us grin
See you. I dey high table there o. As the speaker of the house, I am a VIP. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by porryred(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
THIS IS SENATOR CHOPANDSCREW REPRESENTING AMAMAKEMONEY CONSTITUENCY IN SOUTH WEST .ON D ISSUE OF PUTTING MORE MONEY ON PETRO SEY NA SUBSIDIZING OR WATEVER .ABEG MAKE WE HOUSE KNOW WAT % OF THE MONEY THE SHOELESS MAN WAN GIVE US AND IF D % IS GOOD HE CAN INCREASE IT 5000% SO FAR EACH ONE OF US IS GETTING 2000LTRS WEEKLY FOR THE RUNNING OF OUR CARS,GENERATORS AND OUR OLOSHOS.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
porryred: THIS IS SENATOR CHOPANDSCREW REPRESENTING AMAMAKEMONEY CONSTITUENCY IN SOUTH WEST .ON D ISSUE OF PUTTING MORE MONEY ON PETRO SEY NA SUBSIDIZING OR WATEVER .ABEG MAKE WE HOUSE KNOW WAT % OF THE MONEY THE SHOELESS MAN WAN GIVE US AND IF D % IS GOOD HE CAN INCREASE IT 5000% SO FAR EACH ONE OF US IS GETTING 2000LTRS WEEKLY FOR THE RUNNING OF OUR CARS,GENERATORS AND OUR OLOSHOS.
You are welcome Senator Chopandscrew. We are on break now. As I am typing, I am eating chicken pepperoni in Tu-face's wedding. The house will open again tonight. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Caracta(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Is this a thread
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
Caracta: Is this a thread
Does it look like a needle? undecided. Are you one of Senator Chukwunaeriego's girls? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Caracta(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
xynerise:
Does it look like a needle? undecided. Are you one of Senator Chukwunaeriego's girls? undecided
I have no idea...
Please tell me this is not a thread but a needle. Wait a minute, are you the OP? 2012? shocked shocked A looooong time ago!
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by porryred(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2013
HELLO HONOURARY MEMBERS PLS NO CALL MEETING NOW COS NA 12AM ALREADY AND I DEY BUSY WITH MY ALOMO BOTTLE AND 3 CHASIS BABES.SO MAKE THE NATION ISSUE WAIT TILL THE MORNING COS THIS PAROLE I DEY DEY MORE IMPORTANT grin SO SPEAKER U DON FINISH THE 5 CHELSEA DRY GIN BOTTLE I SEE U DRINKING SINCE 9PM AND THOSE 6 BABES?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
I have no idea...
Please tell me this is not a thread but a needle. Wait a minute, are you the OP? 2012? shocked shocked A looooong time ago!
Yes I am the Speaker/Op. Pls go to Federal Palace Hotel and wait for Senator Chukwunaeriego NOW! angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2013
porryred: HELLO HONOURARY MEMBERS PLS NO CALL MEETING NOW COS NA 12AM ALREADY AND I DEY BUSY WITH MY ALOMO BOTTLE AND 3 CHASIS BABES.SO MAKE THE NATION ISSUE WAIT TILL THE MORNING COS THIS PAROLE I DEY DEY MORE IMPORTANT grin SO SPEAKER U DON FINISH THE 5 CHELSEA DRY GIN BOTTLE I SEE U DRINKING SINCE 9PM AND THOSE 6 BABES?
With due respect Senator ChopandScrew, I dont drink local gin, I take Oriental gin. The Meeting will continue tomorrow afternoon. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Caracta(f): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Yes I am the Speaker/Op. Pls go to Federal Palace Hotel and wait for Senator Chukwunaeriego NOW! angry
Huh? Is he sick?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
Huh? Is he sick?
Yes he is sick of not seeing you. Do sick people go to hotel? angry. I have warned Senator Chukwunaerigo to stop hanging out with girls that cant spell their names. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akpors Joke Collection / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.