Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

As A Parent What Would You Do If Ya Son Is In A Relationship With School Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Parent What Would You Do If Ya Son Is In A Relationship With School Father (588 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / She Said He Is Her School Father...... In A Polytechnic. How True? - Mr Free / She Said He Is Her School Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Parent What Would You Do If Ya Son Is In A Relationship With School Father by anonymus111(m): 4:08am On Apr 03, 2012
as a parent if you find out your son in secondary school is having a relationship with his school father what would you do.......... dis is a similar case of a member of this forum, in his own case they made him loose time in school and till now he is yet to finish secondary school and act sensibly....................believe the story or not but as anyone made such allegations on dis platform before ask yaselfs dt and you would know i speak da truth.................... if i am lying let d gay verify d time he spent in school where is his school cert on or his bsc. if i am lieing where is his testimonial at school wat was written on it.............. he is innocent until proven guilty............................i didnt want to expose him but he has caused a lot of trouble here. did he ever attend a highereducation and why didnt he complete it. ........i give twenty hours for him to show i am sick if not u believe he is really gay. let me go back to my topic as a parent how would you handle it, would u allow ur son access to internet especially nl where there r many willies.
Re: As A Parent What Would You Do If Ya Son Is In A Relationship With School Father by dabrake(m): 5:11am On Apr 03, 2012
Anonymus11 = killz nemesis.

(1) (Reply)

What Is True Love? / How Would You Maintain Your GF When You Are Not Financially As She Expected. / What Do U Say About Dis!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.