Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria (14841 Views)

Lola Omotayo-okoye Has Charming Eyes! Check Them Out / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 4:57am On Apr 04, 2012
This is a new one.
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by 190: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2012
angry angry
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 04, 2012
Bullcrap. Balderdash. Sum celebs r lookin for men dt ll giv dem free hand in marriage n deir best bets r edo men! Cos of dt edo men r nw cool all of a sudden. Nxt tin we ll hear dt kanuri men r d most romantic. Abegi! OP .siddon here \__
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
bashr8: Just because 2 Igbo female celebrities were waiting their life away and decided to take a second option that's why your guys are jumping up and down?
So because they have found partners from other ethnic groups means that they settled for second best? Don't people just meet and decide to marry the person they feel they are most compatible with? What makes you think those men are second best? Second best to who? I know many people who have fulfilling relationships with people from different ethnic groups/nationalities/races. Does it mean they settled for second best? If those "second options" make them happy, of what concern is it to you if they are not Igbo? Are Edos not human-beings? Are they Martians?

If Igbo men come in a myopic package like yours, then maybe you should stop wondering why those Igbo Nollywood females would prefer Edo men. angry
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2012
team edo!!
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Theben(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2012
Well, i agree with the notion that Edo guys are good looking and elegant.
But, if i were a lady, i'll not even consider dating them let alone getting married to them. This is because most of them are just so dumb and vain. You can't have a reasonable conversation with an edo man about women. They believe all the women need from them is their looks.
Their sense of reasoning is so low. I'm very sorry if i sound rather harsh.

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2012
Theben:
This is because most of them are just so dumb and vain. They believe all the women need from them is their looks. Their sense of reasoning is so low.

Lol. That description fits [i]majority [/i]of Congolese men. cheesy
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
Theben: Well, i agree with the notion that Edo guys are good looking and elegant.
But, if i were a lady, i'll not even consider dating them let alone getting married to them. This is because most of them are just so dumb and vain. You can't have a reasonable conversation with an edo man about women. They believe all the women need from them is their looks.

thats a lie .edo men are very intelligent
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by acidtalk: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
190: WhooooooOPIEE WE edo men rock

we ruLE

WE ROCK

WE RULE

WE ROCKKKKK

WHOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE!

Edo men get pride and are strict. No woman fit use edo man shine.

Even if he no get kobo for pocket, he still gat his pride

1 Like

Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by acidtalk: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
Theben: Well, i agree with the notion that Edo guys are good looking and elegant.

Those are the illiterate ones. An average edo man na genuise
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by PurerareGold: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
Onila, are you from Edo state? I like the way you are supporting them.
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
PurerareGold: Onila, are you from Edo state? I like the way you are supporting them.

its because i have really met nice ones
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by luckgames(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2012
acidtalk:

Edo men get pride and are strict. No woman fit use edo man shine.

Even if he no get kobo for pocket, he still gat his pride

Good statement
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by luckgames(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Good Girl:

Lol. That description fits [i]majority [/i]of Congolese men. cheesy
Do you have issue with Edo men?
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^^^^
No. I don't. Why would I when I've never generally interacted with them as a group? Lol.

I do have two Edo friends anyway and they seem okay to me. tongue
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by luckgames(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^^
No. I don't. Why would I when I've never generally interacted with them as a group? Lol.

I do have two Edo friends anyway and they seem okay to me. tongue

Good, there are good Edo men or ladies
If you meet the bad one run
In the last 15 years lot of things have change in Edo value and attitude
Sad
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2012
^^^
If you meet a bad man, Edo or otherwise, run. Period.
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by abiki(f): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2012
odiegwu. i hear you.
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 1:37am On Apr 17, 2012
smiley
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2012
Onila you'll never change right? grin
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by mamacy: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
acidtalk:

Those are the illiterate ones. An average edo man na genuise

U are so right about this one
Re: Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria by mamacy: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
shadshadyz:

hmm! i disagree.The only good edo men are the GOD-FEARING ONES. Any other one dat is nt GOD-FEARING,be very careful.Becos u may just have a rival elsewhere.Most edo men are unpleasant and have a major character in their bloodline of cheatin.
am 4rm edo state, i lived there when schooling,so i know them& i dont like them.

cheating bastards they are...........SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle / Rema, Mr Macaroni, Odunayo Eweniyi, others make The Future Awards Nominees List / Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.