Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Don't Know What To Do!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do!!! (961 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do!!! by adeobaoluw: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
Pls Nairalanders,I need ur honest advice urgently:
I met a guy years bak,he proposd 2me but I was already in2 a relatnsp den & was already preparin 4 ma weddn. We remained frnds & kept communicating witout any string attachd. He also found anoda lady & got marid. But years later, my huby & I add problms & we divorcd. D guy & I now startd dating but recently, I found out dat he has 2wives alredy wit 2 childrn each frm dis women. He loves me so much & did wateva I askd 4 within his limit. He doesn't visit dis women in lag oftn because of me;he travls 2c dem mayb 5times in a YEAR. Weneva we quarrl, he wodnt b himsef until we settle our diff. I had one time plannd wit one of my male frnds 2 disguise 2b my lova, he had met dis my male frnd in my place up 2 three times, we fot ova it but instd of him 2 cal it quit wit me, he lovd me more. I hav a child 4 my ex & dis guy trit my child as his, pays ha fees, infct evrytin on d upkip of ma child 2 d extend dat my child up til now tinks dats ha dad. He said he wants me as his wife but am so scard of bin d 3rd wife as yong as I am.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by kaiwei: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
You must be brave and he said, no.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
OP, abeg go for it! Afterall, he is your second husband, whats wrong with you being his third wife

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by ng4am(f): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
This woman u get mind oh! Dis man have not divorced his wives, if he loves u soo much as u claimed maybe he should divorce them the way u divorced ur husband, am I sure u didn't divorce ur husband cos of these cheat, pls he has 2 families already why do u want to make it 3,if u must remarry go and find a widower of ur fellow divorcee or rather an old man looking for female company, stay away from dis man he has wives.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
@OP
does it really matter if you are GF, second wife or third wife?! so long as you are happy then ride on!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Arosa(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
@Op, don't marry him, just carry on the way you are with him now. But if its worth anything any decision you make is alright its up to you.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Scash(f): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
If u love him, fine, marry him. But are u sure d two wives won't give u problems? What makes u tink he won't go for a fourth? Cos d way hez flatterin u and ur daughter wt attentn must av been d way he did wt d former two. Pls o tink twice dis is Naija o
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Yemmyc(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
@Op it left 4 u 2 decide if u rily wanna be a 3rd wife. . . . .buh i fink u shld giv it a 2nd thought. . . .wat if he abandon's u 4 a 4th wife afta gettin married to him.coz according to u, he already has 2 wives whom he does nt rily care ab2t.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Austinleo: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
my advise be say make you marry am dey go, but u shuld be confident to face the fight as u too love him
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
Scash: If u love him, fine, marry him. But are u sure d two wives won't give u problems? What makes u tink he won't go for a fourth? Cos d way hez flatterin u and ur daughter wt attentn must av been d way he did wt d former two. Pls o tink twice dis is Naija o
His marrying a fourth wife should be the least of her problems if she's willing to be his third don't you think?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by coolik12(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
Adeobaoluw ur story is realy sympathetic and u must use the love analysis tool for ur analysis so u don't end up making the wrong decision.
U said u once dated and as such u once shared a bond and that is Love. but don't let it blind ur eyes from what is real. He has two families already and now he needs u what is the asurance he won't go for the 4th?.consider the place of ur child in his family..the world has gone too far to be taken from the surface..think of ur position,dat of ur child and that of the children u will have for him in the family...do not bring innocent children into a web that already is over woven..UBAH FIDELIS The love zone master
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
He already has two wives and he only sees them five times a year, because of you. That must mean he only sees his four children five times a year too (again, because of you). And you're okay with that? It's not right for a man to do that to his family, simply because of another woman.

Don't just think about the present; consider the future. Things may be fine now, but are you sure about tomorrow? If he treats his two wives and children like that, what makes you think he won't do the same to you in the future? This's a time for you and your child to start anew. Think carefully and do what's best for the both of you, whatever that is.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by 84global(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
AS THE MATER OF FACT...YOU REALLY NEEDS GOD'S INTERVENSSION
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by slumcat(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
maybe, u need to see t.b joshua.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Romeo3(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
Op, the worst mistake you'll ever do is falling for the same trick twice. DON'T go back to him. . . Follow your heart. Your heart is saying NO. Don't allow desperation for companionship push you into another mistake. . . wink
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
Yield: He already has two wives and he only sees them five times a year, because of you. That must mean he only sees his four children five times a year too (again, because of you). And you're okay with that? It's not right for a man to do that to his family, simply because of another woman.

Don't just think about the present; consider the future. Things may be fine now, but are you sure about tomorrow? If he treats his two wives and children like that, what makes you think he won't do the same to you in the future? This's a time for you and your child to start anew. Think carefully and do what's best for the both of you, whatever that is.

Infact u talk am well grin

@ OP,

u really get mind. U no mind to wreck oda people's home @ all. U no even think am twice. I fear o. Pls, if u truly need an advice, follow d one above. Gbam!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by coolik12(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
@OP
consider this question as it will help u make a decision.
How will u feel if ur u where a lady with a man that u once addressed as mine and suddenly he brought in a second wife?.do not do 2 odas what u won't want dem to do to u..do not expect a cheerful smile wen all u've displayed is a scornful frown.what goes around comes around my dear
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by queensmith: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
you sound as if you like him regardless, you just dont want to be labelled a second wife. I'm not into that sort of thingf but if it doesn't bother you then ride on like MBJ said!
Lawd knows if the sultan of brunei or one of those rich bastards prepositioned i be the 58th wife i will accept without hesitation, children or no children! lol
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by dabrake(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
ng4am: This woman u get mind oh! Dis man have not divorced his wives, if he loves u soo much as u claimed maybe he should divorce them the way u divorced ur husband, am I sure u didn't divorce ur husband cos of these cheat, pls he has 2 families already why do u want to make it 3,if u must remarry go and find a widower of ur fellow divorcee or rather an old man looking for female company, stay away from dis man he has wives.
what if he is a muslim?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by beylinko(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
Non of us giving u advice wil share d problems wen dey start coming. U beta tink it twice b4 makin dis 1 too. It is tru u nid a companion bt dnt be blind by emotions,tink abt ur child too n ask ursev if u r both ready 4 dis
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Lexusgs430: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2012
This story sounds rather complicated. Let's try to decipher it - :
(1) When he initially attempted to date you, and you were engaged, he married somebody else?
(2) Now you discovered he has 4 kids and 2 wives ?
(3) Does this 2 wives include wife 1 in clause 1? (making 3 wives)
(4) All the while you guys remained friends with no strings attached, did he never mention all this Family web?
(5) Did he attempt to hide this Family web from you?
(6) Are there any more secrets you are yet to discover?
(7) How did you find out about this Family web?

Your answers would determine my next line of enquiry.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by 84global(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2012
THIS IS PETETIC
Re: I Don't Know What To Do!!! by Romeo3(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2012
84global: THIS IS PETETIC
I agree. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Your Partner Look Rather Awkward After Break Up / When She Asks Dis Jamb Question? / 5 Steps To Online Dating Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.