Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? (1139 Views)

Appreciation Thread For Seun Osewa Who Gives People Platforms / Wife's Mother Vs Husband's Mother / Who Gives More In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? by acidtalk: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
It was at one point in a man or woman's life a hidden prayer that the mother (especially) of the husband or wife won't be alive so that they don't come controlling the family.

I ones had a family friend in who she used to pray that any man her daughters will marry, shouldn't have a mother.

This was a woman that was so troublesome and wicked that a son of hers got married 3 good times under 5 years because of his mother's dominering attitude. Her first daughter was kicked out of her husband's house because of the woman's over bearing influence in her daughter's matrimonial home.

We know it is a personal problem. But if we are to ask, who possess a bigger problem, the Husband's mother or the wife's mother?
Re: Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? by Tedpgrass: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2012
Depends on the characters involved.
And maturity or lack-of exhibited by all parties.
Re: Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? by acidtalk: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
Tedpgrass:

Depends on the characters involved.
And maturity or lack-of exhibited by all parties.

Very true.

But a female colleague once told me that she will prefer her mother inlaw dead or not resident in the same country with her son.
She doesn't even want to see the woman on Holidays or long vacations (I.e Christmas, Easter, Sallah)
She said no matter how nice and supportive her mother inlaw might want to turn out to be, she will feel more secured and happy if the woman wasn't around.
Re: Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? by kambili190: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Very true.

But a female colleague once told me that she will prefer her mother inlaw dead or not resident in the same country with her son.
She doesn't even want to see the woman on Holidays or long vacations (I.e Christmas, Easter, Sallah)
She said no matter how nice and supportive her mother inlaw might want to turn out to be, she will feel more secured and happy if the woman wasn't around.

having the mother-in-law abroad may not necessarily make up for much trouble that you will have to face anyway if you're really unlucky with you inlaws undecided
Re: Who Gives Bigger Problems? The Husband's Mother Or Wive's Mother? by Ranoscky(m): 4:12am On Apr 04, 2012
acidtalk, such gals r d 1s dat would neva get a husband in dier lyf tym. undecided

no matter how nice and supportive her mother inlaw might want to turn out to be, she will feel more secured and happy if the woman wasn't around. But, no matter how wicked and bad her mother would be, she'll stil want her to be alive to witness her marraige and also visit her children, right?

Wicked world.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Dont You Think Killz And Multiple Fights Should Stop / She Always Compliment Me. / To Those That Are/About To Be Married Or Couples, Did You Ever Encounter........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.