Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? (8950 Views)

Buhari's Best Performing Minister / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by ffo(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2012
I am not actually impressed with the members of GEJ cabinet. None of them (Apart from Min 4 Agric) has really brought anything new since their assumption of office.
Which of them do you really think is outstanding? Opinions please
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2012
You have to factor in the kind of 'environment' said Minister has to operate in, the human/material resources he/she has to work with, and the 'forces' gathered against good governance and the greater good so as to maintain the satus-quo. Bearing all this in mind, i'd say the Ministers i'm ok with are:

*Minister of Agric;
*Minister of Power;
*Minister of Petroleum.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by samwise9jalife: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
I totally concure with the posters findings
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
The problem is not the president, its the citizens.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by adedayodan(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
Min of Agric
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by dalaman: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
NON of the above.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by LagBlogger(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
They all need to buckle up, under Obasanjo's regime we saw up and doing ministers. Some of Yar'adua's ministers also performed well but this crop, I don't know what to say.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by 4Forty: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
Minister of Aviation

2 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by achi4u(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
Abu-Maryam:
We The CITIZENS?how?
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Marchman: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
It is the Minister of Youth development. He did the NYSC reforms, was a major part of the Youwin programme, and has engaged the youth.
I am aware that he has several programmes that will kick off when the budget is passed. He is articulate, resourceful and smart. He is by far the best Minister
in the cabinet.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Chyz2: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
Its between Aviation and Power.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by kwaghe: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
Bolaji Abdullahi (youths and sport) and Labaran Maku (information).

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Afam4eva(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
The ministers in GEJ's cabinet have performed badly. At least in OBJ's cabinet we had Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Nasir El Rufai etc.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by apache77(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
i think the two trade & investment ministers have done well.. Aganga and Ortom. i keep hearing of new foreign invetsments into the country everyday

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Afam4eva(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
apache77: i think the two trade & investment ministers have done well.. Aganga and Ortom. i keep hearing of new foreign invetsments into the country everyday

What exactly have they done or is it just because you hear their names all the time? Hmm.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by klarry79: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
Min of Agric
apart from him, others are simply inept

1 Like

Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Silva79(f): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
Minister of aviation
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by lookmangiw(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
They are all bunch of jokes.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Biola4u(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Abu-Maryam:

The president was never meant to be the problem. The citizens are always the problem, and that's why a president(the solution) was elected. The question here should be "Do we have a President in Nigeria ?"
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Leyelyzo: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
March man: It is the Minister of Youth development. He did the NYSC reforms, was a major part of the Youwin programme, and has engaged the youth.
I am aware that he has several programmes that will kick off when the budget is passed. He is articulate, resourceful and smart. He is by far the best Minister
in the cabinet.

Are you from kwara state? You sound like ilorin dude

@op, can't think of any being outstanding for now
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Guk: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
Unfortunately GEJ has what can be described as a mixed multitude comprising of Sychophants; Its chop chop time; hypocrites; rabble rousers; naive; intelligent; experienced; bookworms; noise makers; grandstanders; proud and arrogant and those who have found themselves there but dont know how to exit.

In my own opinion: (1) Stella Oduah doesnt have the moral standing to remain there...mind you, there may be others who fall into her category....i say this because she and Okonjo have conflicting priorities for Nigeria. Stella is a major member of the Oil subsidy Cabal. Her position/yance on Nigeria economy conflicts with that of Okonjo.

(2)Stella Oduah again...she thoroughly messed Nigeria up in the BA saga last year as she did not do thorough investigation of the ARIK/BMI slot saga (b4 ignorant sychopants on NL jump on me, ARIK bought BMI slots on the 2ndary market. Up to that time, BMI was owned by Lufthansa. Lufthansa decided to divest from BMI as it was not profitable. In so doing, BA moved in and bought the slots that BMI was giving up as a result of Luthansa divestment.....Oduah begin grandstand say BA push ARIK comot.

(3) Okonjo has seen that she is in the midst of wolves and her Oga is the head of the pack so she is seeking to use World bank presidency as an exit strategy. She was deeply humilated by revelations unknown during the fuel subsidy brohahu. I remember 1 question that caught her terribly off balance "Account for the savings on removal of Diesel subsidy...she begin stammer

(4)Adesina..Agric minister: Too much English speaking and posturing....am wary of too much talk and no tangible foundation. Although, if the Cotton initiative in the North works out well...kudos to him.

(4)Ladan Maku.....having a ball....he is having a time of his life...watch out for him every wednesday after FEC meeting...he revels in the press briefings....chop and quench man!!

(5) Aganga...shld have resigned when he was sidelined...he is obviously struggling and doesnt know how to exit....he struggled to tell us about the 1000+ buses in early january FEC press briefing becos he knew he was bn told to tell us a big fat lie and was uncomfortable with it

(6)Madam Education: Has struggled from day 1.....no meaningful policy yet that will go a long way...wont be suprised if she is removed...but Patience will prevail on her husband not to remove a woman...she might be reshuffled.

(7) Minister of Defence; Minister of Works; Minister of National planning; Minister of Water resources; Minister of Transport......all these are politicians...so its job for the boys...you cant really expect much from them

(cool Minister of ICT:..Wel grounded; high intellectual capacity; new ministry....she needs at least 4 years for use to see strong foundation for the future but we aso need quick wins.......there is too much distraction of merging MDAs under her

(9) Minster of Youth: Abdulahi Bolaji....exuberant...NYSC posting to govt agencies not well thought out....how would overbloated civil servcie accommodate quarter of a million temporary staff annually

(10) Almighthy Barth Nnaji......constantly fighting principalities and demons in the clothing of PHCN workers or so he makes it seem to us....i wish him well and support him in prayers...i need PHCN to work so that i can better utilise what i spend on power supply by myself to myself

(11) The 11th man on the field who used to have no shoes but now has plenty of it to play with......TOTALLY UNPREPARED FOR THE JOB.....CASTRATED BY THE LIKES OF STELLA ODUAH WHO LED HIS ELECTION CAMPAIGN AND NOW, ITS PAYBACK TIME.....UNSTABLE AND DOUBLE MINDED. SPENDS MONEY LIKE RIVER WATER.....DOESNT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAKE ON THE LIKES OF DAVID MARK(A BRUTUS FROM THE BOOK JULIUS CEASER).....HE ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE ILLADVISED ON FUEL SUBSIDY......ENTRAPPED HIMSELF WHEN HE BROUGHT IN THE LIKES OF DANGOTE; OTEDOLA & OTHER BUSINESSMEN INTO THE NATION'S ECONOMIC MGT TEAM. U DONT DO SUCH.......NAIVE AS HE NOOSED HIMSELF IN THE OTUEKE CHURCH GIFT BY A CONTRACTOR.......DOESNT POSSESS THE CLOUT INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL CLOUT TO MANAGE THOSE SUPERIOR TO HIM INTELLECTUALLY(OKONJO; ADESINA; AGANGA; MOBOLA JOHNSON, BARTH NNAJI)....BUT IN ALL...A GOOD GUY...ALTHOUGH WE NEED MORE THAN A GOOD GUY FOR NIGERIA AT THIS TIME

7 Likes

Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by daphil: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
They are all birds of the same feather. Therefore, my option is none of the above.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by freegaza(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
Minister of agric
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Demdem(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
ffo: I am not actually impressed with the members of GEJ cabinet. None of them (Apart from Min 4 Agric) has really brought anything new since their assumption of office.
Which of them do you really think is outstanding? Opinions please

grin grin grin

Honestly, u are a clown. what do u expect from a government headed by the retardeen and boko member (VP)? The head is rotten and u still want the body to dey kampe, na winch?

thanks Beaf
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by PHIPEX(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
Pls anyone who is nominating should say exactly what the person did. For me its 1. Aviation Minister: for once I see 9ja talk like a giant and nations I taught had balls listened by force. 2. Minister for Power: I personally felt what 9ja can be when the power challenge is finally resolved. 3. Minister for Youths and sports: this new NYSC policy seem to curtail some level of curruption in that ministry atleast for now. Some people nominated Agric Minister, can some one actually remind me what he did abag?
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by oiseworld: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
1. Okonjo iweala finance .experienced,intelligent, sortafter and female.
2. Bat inaji .power .intelligent and on his toes but, too many sabotuers in PHCN. NIGERIANS WE ARE THE ONES KILLING OURSELVES.

I rest my case.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
The best performing minister is Allisson madueke. This woman works so hard to bring unaccountability to the petroleum sector and she works overtime in GEJ's bed sucking his rotten cock while mrs umblerra cooks N1BN pepper soup. kiss
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by floriana(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
Alhaji Bala Mohamed who named an abuja district after GEJ, the man who brought him personal goodluck by making him a minister.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by floriana(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
kayusfit: The best performing minister is Allisson madueke. This woman works so hard to bring unaccountability to the petroleum sector and she works overtime in GEJ's bed sucking his rotten cock while mrs umblerra cooks N1BN pepper soup. kiss
Na wah o. Nigerians can talk!! Come to think of it, does Jonathan still enter Patience umblella?
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by prettyrich(f): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
Finance nd Education
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
@floriana; the retardeen still dey shine umblerra Congo but not as often as his hard working petroleum minister
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
What good can come out of Retardeen headed govt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAT: FG Rakes In ₦24.8 Billion From Bank Customers / South-south Results All But ENDS Peter Obi's Chances / More Suitable Uniform Color For the Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.