Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? (8955 Views)

Buhari's Best Performing Minister / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by DGovernor4: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2012
Let be serious and make Nigeria Great again...
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by mau1: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2012
Adeshina, Aganga, labaranMaku........na to speak grammar dry know well, well. Stella.... What has she done.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by ffo(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2012
alj harem:

None so far but the worse is Aviation

i feel Aviation is d worst. i av not seen any spectacular achievement since she came in. its like the Senators and House of Reps are doing her work 4 her.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by fesse(f): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2012
Foreign Affairs Minister - For making Nigeria to look tall again between other African countries(South Africa. Making sure that Nigerians are not being take for granted. He still have alot of work to do.

Aviation Minister - The ongoing reforms in the aviation sector. The rehabilitation of the Abuja airport local wing.

Power Minister - The ongoing improvement in the power sector but saboteurs are making his work difficult. P[ower has increased in my area since his inception of duty.

Next is you.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Khaleem: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2012
I did nt c any of of the ministers perform
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by seglan(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2012
Minister for Transport and Min for Works.
Because of the progress on railway nationwide
Federal road as not been good as this, keep it up and finish the ijebu ode/benin road in time
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by chiozor: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2012
for those saying trade and investment minister as best performers...can you specifically mention what investment he has attracted.
for those saying of agric minister, what exactly did he do.
you need to look at the question before posting answers

Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
emsquare:

The first two are trying!!!

Na so so "they are trying" we been dey chop since this whole democracy thing start. Over all that period though, their trying keeps COSTING Us BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in money that could have gone to better the lives of Nigerians if you had given that money directly to people in need.

What has trying to do with being a Minister, a person in Government? Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the meaning of the word PERFORMING suggest that you are either functioning or you are not . . . trying counts for zilch.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
Seriously, I have come to realize that the biggest obstacle stopping Nigeria from progressing is not the elected officials but "the Nigeria public"! Look at Nairaland and you will get all your answers! Most people on this forum are educated and exposed Nigerians but you will be shock at their level of reasoning nd public ettiquett! Very shameless bunch.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
^^^^^^

Typical Nigerian, always trying hard to divert from the issue at hand. Shiorr
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Marchman: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
Leyelyzo:

Are you from kwara state? You sound like ilorin dude

@op, can't think of any being outstanding for now

This is the problem with Nigeria. Do I need to come from Kwara to say that a Minister from Kwara is the best?

Why are Nigerians so tribalistic?

For your information, I am not from Kwara. I am a Deltan and I believe that Bolaji Abdullahi is the best Minister in the cabinet.
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by juman(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
Demdem:

Honestly, u are a clown. what do u expect from a government headed by the retardeen and boko member (VP)? The head is rotten and u still want the body to dey kampe, na winch?

Habah, habah. grin
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Rebsy(f): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2012
Aviation!
Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by Abdulrabo1: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
The Best performing minister is Chief Edem Duke minister of Tourism. In the past, ministers there don't do make an impression or even make u remember that the ministry exists. With the small allocation that ministry gets; he has attracted a lot of foreign attention and cooperation with the ministry's tasks and objectives so far.

14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos / Why Gowon Rejected The Aburi Accord / Senate Rejects Subsidy, Tariff Hike For Power Sector

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)