Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tell Me How On Earth This Made Front Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me How On Earth This Made Front Page (586 Views)

Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Meet The Real Richest Man On Earth - PHOTOS / Saudi Arabia Has To Be The Most dumbest Nation On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me How On Earth This Made Front Page by geeez: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/906561/there-no-credible-bank-nigeria

It was the poster's first post from an account obviously created to cause damage. Shows the level of complicity of the moderators. I bet my eight year old nephew can reason better. Mscheeew!!!
Re: Tell Me How On Earth This Made Front Page by OAM4J: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
Sometimes when someone makes a baseless allegation that we believe should be corrected the thread is pushed to the home page for people to correct, educate and inform the poster and others who share similar view, that is what a forum is all about. Being on the home page does not mean NL endorses it, but it means NL wants it discussed by those interested in the topic.

I guess you missed the question mark in front of the topic on home page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Okonjo Iweala Fails In Her Bid To Be The World Bank President... / On The House Of Rep Probe On Fuel Subsidy / Ibom Power Plant Collapse: Small Businesses Groan In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.