Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? (10374 Views)

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by dont8(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2012
Definitely Lepacifus Bose, I'll occupy till Jesus comes.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Koolking(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
dabrake:
adiok ono uso
Haba Dabrake! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hold ya break joor
R.I.P. GL
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
Onyatinu: Nobody but Chrisbrown. Lol.
_
Looks like you wanna be the new Rihanna. You should see how he battered her. Her face was swollen!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by chidex393: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
i would go for all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Yewe2011(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
mercy aigbe
menaye donkor
jennifer hudson
mya
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by MissyB3(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
fortyfeet:
before e go reach Chris Attoh turn, am sure you go don collapse. dey careful ooo!
No shaking . . .I can handle all of them. grin

queensmith:

ghanian men are fine- its a shame alot of them are short!

i remember watching one ghanian movie and wanting to enter the television, ==. Fine men left right and center. lawd help us!

i couldnt find this nana kwame ooo
Thank God I'm not kukuma someone that's crazy about height. I love me fine Ghanaian men, jare. cheesy

Nana Kwame - https://www.nairaland.com/383045/ever-heard-this-guy-nana You may need to view any of his movies to appreciate him wella.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by zensi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
oh my god, i could have love to date TONTO DIKEH the sexy girl of all time i lov her so much.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by queensmith: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Missy_B:
No shaking . . .I can handle all of them. grin

Thank God I'm not kukuma someone that's crazy about height. I love me fine Ghanaian men, jare. cheesy

Nana Kwame - https://www.nairaland.com/383045/ever-heard-this-guy-nana You may need to view any of his movies to appreciate him wella.

now watching life and living it please do not disturb grin grin grin

im pretty sure i've watched it before though. . hmmm
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by yommy2sure(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Jennifer hudson/kate henshaw-nuttal
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by azpekuliar: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
dabrake: I will date Jesus

**Laffs first**

You just reminded me of Notorious BIG's track off the "Ready to Die Album", "Suicidal Thoughts".

"When I die, Bleep it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Bleep that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice...."

***quickly dashes out of the thread in search off Angelina Jolie***
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by MissyB3(f): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
queensmith:

now watching life and living it please do not disturb grin grin grin

im pretty sure i've watched it before though. . hmmm
Lol! Cool! I wouldn't mind recommending another one when you're through. wink
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Davidbanky(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
In nigeria ... Stella damascus .... In †ђξ world will be beyonce knowles
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
Davidbanky: In nigeria ... Stella damascus .... In †ђξ world will be beyonce knowles

in ya wet-dreams man! shes mine!

4THOSE ASKING 4 REASONS:
becus she turns me ON u know with all her endownments. chei! just one nyt abeg!...
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by ajanaku2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
I would fuc.k BEYONCE sheathless (Skin-to-Skin) even if I'm aware She has HIV/AIDS!...She's an angelic and enigmatic bundle of Talents...I like her!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Ignatio(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
Oge Okoye
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by SAFO(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
My top 3 would be

1. Lauren London
2. Rosalyn Sanchez
3. Jessica Alba
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
ajanaku2: I would fuc.k BEYONCE sheathless (Skin-to-Skin) even if I'm aware She has HIV/AIDS!...She's an angelic and enigmatic bundle of Talents...I like her!

Abi oh. It would be a great privilege to be infected by someone like Beyonce, wouldn't it? That would be one hell of an indelible autograph, signed right into your blood-stream.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
pro01:

Abi oh. It would be a great privilege to be infected by someone like Beyonce, wouldn't it? That would be one hell of a life-long autograph, signed right into your blood-stream.

Lmaoooooooooo smbdh
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by sonyjacobs(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
nadia buari. She is pretty,sexy,romantic. I like d way she talks
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by MeGaStReEt: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2012
Me
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Blackbody20(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
beyonce, nikki, omotola, gennyviv, rihanna, Kim k n many more but am not an oliver twist so i'll settle 4 just 1---) (beyonce) cheesy

hw about you? pls u can gv reasons too! CHEERS!! Most of the celebrities are not wife materials due to thier wayward lifes.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Tgram(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
Go 4 bukky wright
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Bastiger(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Give me angelina jolie anytym,anyday.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
ALEX EKUBO!!!
Shyt, that guy is one hot and sexy brother.

Others include John Dumelo and Chris Attoh
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by coldplaya: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
kim kardashian...
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
ItsModella: ALEX EKUBO!!!
Shyt, that guy is one hot and sexy brother.

Others include John Dumelo and Chris Attoh

I was going to mention John Dumeolo. He's cute.
I just looked up Alex Ekubo and Chris Attoh. Not bad.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by greedie1(f): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
Mine would be tuface, Patrick dempsey( of greys anatomy),micheal scofield( dnt knw his real name) and d guy dt acted B13
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by dabrake(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
So no girl will mention [size=48pt]Mr. Ibu[/size]. Huh?
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by queensmith: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2012
nobody is mentioning nigerian celebrities sad

ill helo out, the cast of that british dance crew. . . the older ones. . the nigerian ones. . . . .dayum!

and theres that guy in mymmy dearest, gabriel something. . . .dayum that man is foine. I will date him for 10 minutes only. . .
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by MrsChima(f): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2012
(reading the comments)

It is interesting more non-African celebrities are mentioned than African celebrities. Interesting.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by queensmith: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2012
^^ its actually not, the americans have penetrated the entertaintment industry more than any other. It makes sense that anyone will recognise an american more than a Nigerian.

I'm british but the first celebrities to pop into my head are american, you can just put that down to solid investment and good advertising.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? by flairlady(f): 1:27am On Apr 06, 2012
Deitrick Haddon,dis guy is sooo cute and spiritual too.most bornagain christian guys are so local buh deitrick has got swag.i wuld love my hubby to be just lyk him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) / How To Have Great Sex In The Bathroom - NO 3 Is The Bomb!!! / Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.