Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? (819 Views)

Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / "Our Agenda Was To Completely Exploit Africa". -harold Smith / Uwazuruike Using Massob To Exploit Igbos, Biafran Group Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by bilms(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
IS NGOZIE OKONJO IWEALA PLANTED TO EXPLOIT AFRICA?

I have nothing against NOI,i gave her my support to be the world bank president,but i have some concerns and worries,is NOI planted to exploit Africa?

When Obama stands as a candidate for the no 1 position in America,virtually all Blacks in this world supported him. But little did we know that he was intentionally fielded to legitimize their activities and intrusion to Africa. Ever since he became the president of America,Africa as been turned to a bombing arena,but because the president of America who is ordering this bombing is an African by origin,the bombing is said to be legitimate.

Relating this to NOI's situation,i do not want to believe that she is been planted to make room for new imperial exploitations. She is an African and a Nigerian,she got the support of the African Union. America fielded another candidate many believed is weak,so as to pave way for NOI,Africa's anointed candidate. I believe she would win.

What if all this is a plan to make an African the world bank President,so as to create easy room for more exploitation? since the said world bank president is from Africa,it would be difficult to agree that she is working against Africa. I pray this is not the case,but i fear for Africa and its future.

It is true that with or without NOI,exploitation takes place in Africa,but with her,it would be in multiple and this time with legitimacy.

I am thinking and worried. I pray it is not so and pray she is going to serve for real.Abdul AOH
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by vevcommedia(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
haha cheesycheesy

very true, we are raped daily by developed countries.
i just posted a similar topic. Truth is man, many people are blind, poorly educated, and have no understanding of global issues. my thread is here, read tell me your thoughts - https://www.nairaland.com/908012/honest-do-you-think-nigeria
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by bilms(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by Desola(f): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
very very sound observation by the op.

I am happy that not all are blind by the goings on among the western states. Africa is the prize baby.
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by bilms(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2012
i pray it is not
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by cashmentor(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2012
One-Third of the World's Mineral Resources are in Africa, Fact! Yet my Africa has refused to wake up and realize what she have under her Nose.... So Rich, yet, the Poorest Nations of the World are in Africa! Dumb, Dumb, Dumb Continent! With or with out NOI, Africa has been and will continue to be exploited by her so Cherished gods- America/West.... A Continent whose main Organs ain't even United (AU, ECOWAS etc), fighting over pea nut Aides from the West- selling Africa and it's vast resources for pea nuts, Hmmm, my dear, Africa sold her Birth Rights herself; America and the West are just playing along! Peace....
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by bilms(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2012
@cashmentor,
I do not understand your post pls, can you explain how it relate to the topic..thanks
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by cashmentor(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
bilms: @cashmentor,
I do not understand your post pls, can you explain how it relate to the topic..thanks
Guess i was in the Spirit, ok, let me come down to the Physical!
You talked about NOI being possibly a plan to exploit Africa, you need to realize that Africa have always been Cheap and hence, the exploitation (excluding Ghadafi's Libya).... Africa Need One Voice, we should not rely too much on these aides from the west, it's a trap and a WIN/LOSE bargain! and that's where the World Bank comes in, they loan you a Tire only to Collect your Car! Like Robert Kiyosaki said, "They Borrow you an Umbrella when the weather is Cool and sunny, and take it back when it's about to Rain."
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by Callotti: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
Africa does not need NOI to be exploited.
It can do 'BAD' all by itself! kiss
Africa and NOI who old pass?
So who go exploit who? cheesy
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by bilms(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
the post also recognize the fact without her,the exploitation is taking place,but with her in my opinion as the head,it would become more easier in the new age.
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by Chyz2: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
Some people neeed to lay off that pipe. undecided
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by bilms(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
?
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by Callotti: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
bilms: the post also recognize the fact without her,the exploitation is taking place,but with her in my opinion as the head,it would become more easier in the new age.

Hmmm!
OGUNDIPE!
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by cashmentor(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
African Leaders are like Slaves to the West, plain and simple! Just promise a black leader $1Million Aides, he open's the door to Billions of almost FREE Resources! You call that exploitation? No, that's Sickening, they exploit us because we have Sick, Old, Greedy, Power Hungry, Clueless and Press Button Leaders!
Re: Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? by bilms(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
hum

(1) (Reply)

2012 Nigeria Budget Available On Plac’s Website / Food For Tot: Blacks Inferior To Whites / Jonathan Commissions Bullet Proof Vest Factory In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.