Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Azawad Declares Independence. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Azawad Declares Independence. (1666 Views)

Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State / Obama Honours Oluwatosin Akinduro On U.S. Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azawad Declares Independence. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
April 6, 2012 07:06:18
AP:
BAMAKO, Mali -- Mali's Tuareg rebels,
who have seized control of the
country's distant north in the chaotic
aftermath of a military coup in the
capital, declared independence Friday
of the Azawad nation.
"We, the people of the Azawad," they
said in a statement published on the
rebel website, "proclaim the
irrevocable independence of the state
of the Azawad starting from this day,
Friday, April 6, 2012."
READ WHOLE POST (AP)
Filed by Eline Gordts
READ MORE IN THE HUFFINGTON
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Nayah(f): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
These people are completely twisted and crazy if they think this "territory" will become a real country, but France is behind all this mess because of the ressources out there. Remember that France is only the 10th economic power in the World now, so you can understand
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Rgp92: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nayah: These people are completely twisted and crazy if they think this "territory" will become a real country, but France is behind all this mess because of the ressources out there. Remember that France is only the 10th economic power in the World now, so you can understand

Mrs Nayah, lets stop blaming Africans stupidity on france for once.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
If countries are allowed to break as 'easily' as this, this century will see a lot of secessions. The new scramble for Africa is happening...again.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by otokx(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
if you do not allow people to pass through the front door then the back door will not be a bad idea.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Nayah(f): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
Rgp92:

Mrs Nayah, lets stop blaming Africans stupidity on france for once.
Do you know France as I know them? do you know their will, let me tell you that if you knew what's going on behind the scene you wouldn't tell this please Liability has to be shared, and France has to take his own, sorry
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by logic101: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nayah:
Do you know France as I know them? do you know their will, let me tell you that if you knew what's going on behind the scene you wouldn't tell this please Liability has to be shared, and France has to take his own, sorry
Nayah Please tell us more about france
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Nayah(f): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic I think my 1st message has replied to your request
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Rgp92: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nayah:

France is evil, yadayada, but Africans are still stupid. If not, it wont be easy for France to do what they do.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Rgp92: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nayah: Logic I think my 1st message has replied to your request

Tell me more about france, please.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by igbo2011(m): 6:00am On Apr 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g03HItPQc&feature=related

Is this on CNN, FOX, MSNBC< or BBC? NOOOO!! Neo colonialism is Africa's biggest enemy. Gbagbo was overthrown by France. Gaddaffi was as well. In the democratic republc of COngo Joseph Kabila is pro America so of course he stays in power. What a coincidence.

Africa is a huge Colony for the world. Most Africans don't even know, but more and more are starting to find out.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/398354_205118612936538_100003152014436_351221_8317376_n.jpg
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2012
I wonder why African political leaders allow themselves to be used like this. They forget that in the long run,they lose. We lose.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by igbo2011(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2012
Darui: I wonder why African political leaders allow themselves to be used like this. They forget that in the long run,they lose. We lose.
If you don't obey then you end up overthrown like Gbagbo or Buhari. Or killed like Sankara, Lumumba, Murtala, and Gaddaffi. Worst case scenario you are like Libya where you get bombed and have rebels funded to cause problems. This is called a proxy war. You can also end up like Iraw and have a fulll blown war and have your family members get Abu Dhabied.

Pick your poison.

Africans need to unite as one so we can defend ourselves.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by cap28: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2012
igbo2011:
If you don't obey then you end up overthrown like Gbagbo or Buhari. Or killed like Sankara, Lumumba, Murtala, and Gaddaffi. Worst case scenario you are like Libya where you get bombed and have rebels funded to cause problems. This is called a proxy war. You can also end up like Iraw and have a fulll blown war and have your family members get Abu Dhabied.

Pick your poison.

Africans need to unite as one so we can defend ourselves.

Thank u bro . In addition 65 % of the foreign reserves of all franco fone countries is held by the french treasury and the reinvest this money and use it to develop france while the francofone countries are not allowed access to their own foreign reserves! The francofone cntries must make do wth an allowance gvn to them by france each financial year and if its not enough they have to borrow their own money frm france with interest attached!france=racist poisonous demons, read up on how they destroyed haiti by forcing the first black republic to pay france compensation for freeing themselves frm slavery!
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Nayah(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2012
Rgp92:

Tell me more about france, please.
Mali has always been known as a "poor" country with "NONE" OR VERY FEW RESSOURCES, while Mali is full of Gold, Uranimum, gas and oil in the North, and that's the point here

Now now you'll understand when I told you why I accuse France, even though I know Africans have their part of responsability on Africa's future. Who was in the forground for Lybia's so called misery?, who was in the foreground to reestablish so called "democracy" in Côte d'Ivoire? Now Mali needs a serious help to erradicate this Northern rebellion and guess what, French people ( authorities) declared they won't interfere. Quite curious for people who have always said they will fight terrorism...the reason is quite simple: France has views in this region and AQMI and rebells ( which are armed by them sorry but it's a fact) help them to accomplish this mission especially if the country is divided, sharing for rulling.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by igbo2011(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2012
cap28:

Thank u bro . In addition 65 % of the foreign reserves of all franco fone countries is held by the french treasury and the reinvest this money and use it to develop france while the francofone countries are not allowed access to their own foreign reserves! The francofone cntries must make do wth an allowance gvn to them by france each financial year and if its not enough they have to borrow their own money frm france with interest attached!france=racist poisonous demons, read up on how they destroyed haiti by forcing the first black republic to pay france compensation for freeing themselves frm slavery!

Yeah man haiti had the first ever slave revolt and they haven't been forgivven since. They paid repearations to france for 120 years and had puppet leaders and had great leaders overthrown like aristede.

Now france is living through frncophone countries through the colonial pact as you said. That is why Gbagbo was overthrown and put into the neocolonial ICC. France has been living through black nations for 200 years. We need to liberate ourselves.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
So,france evil like this! Haiti paying for its own liberation is shocking to me. That was no liberation. It wasn't even subtle exploitation.
But,most of these African presidents were bad people,western propaganda or not. Gbagbo losing an election and not leaving comes to mind. It seems by their actions,they are bringing misery to us,Africans.
Re: Azawad Declares Independence. by igbo2011(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2012
Darui: So,france evil like this! Haiti paying for its own liberation is shocking to me. That was no liberation. It wasn't even subtle exploitation.
But,most of these African presidents were bad people,western propaganda or not. Gbagbo losing an election and not leaving comes to mind. It seems by their actions,they are bringing misery to us,Africans.
Gbagbo won but outtara cheated. Outtara is a puppet. Cnn and bbc lie all the time man. Don't use them for your news

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Obama's Rules, Trump Bombs Mosques Killing ISIS Entire Iraqi Leadership / Blacks South Africa Had Destroy South Africa - Zulu King / Meet The Pilot Who Shot Down Malaysian Boeing MH-17 - Vladislav Voloshin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.