Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie (1425 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie by Joyjoke(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
Have u watched charmed? The epic seasonal movie abt three sistas whose lives were change when they discovered that they had magical powers.starring Alyssa milano. Macgowon and others. If you would like to know more abt this epic jst ask ur question n you wil b answered.
Re: Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie by trusted(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2012
Where can i get thw DVD online? A friend of mine once told me about the film.
Re: Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie by joanana(f): 7:14pm On May 03, 2012
yep... charmed is a tv series , it ended go to www.fztvseries.mobi download n watch to ur fill
Re: Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie by lexander(m): 4:59am On May 04, 2012
are you for real i finished charmed in 2008 you must be new to series@joy
Re: Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie by Jaymaestro(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
°°°
Re: Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie by Lordaweezy: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
pweety interesting movie buh i watched it a couple of years ago
Re: Charmed<post Ur Views About Charmed> The Seasonal Movie by RayMcBlue(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
What's with Nigerians and the mind boggling culture of tagging TV series as Seasonal Movie or simply movie??

I've been to several forums, Kenyan forums, Ghanaian forums, my native South African forums, and the only forums that this culture is prevalent are the Nigerian ones. What's with that??

(1) (Reply)

Dstv New Channel Changes: Faqs / 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 / Dance With Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.