Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Which One's The True Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One's The True Religion? (1141 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One's The True Religion? by whyx06(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
the religion you belong believes dat there's no other true religion except them, so wot's ur view and wish one is d true Religion.
Muslim
Christian
Jews
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by logicboy: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
None of them.

You dont need religion to be good
https://www.nairaland.com/908720/where-god-everyday-lives
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
The only true Religions are the Traditional Pagan Religions.

There is no God but Gods.
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
[s][/s]
whyx06: the religion you belong believes dat there's no other true religion except them, so wot's ur view and wish one is d true Religion.
Muslim
Christian
Jews

[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]Traditional Pagan Religions.
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
*Drumroll*

The only TRUE religion is the religion that can prove that it's God exists.

I present to you, the King Phillip Movement. King Phillip is God "son".

Re: Which One's The True Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
Martian: *Drumroll*

it is very possible.
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by buzugee(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
Martian: *Drumroll*

OBADIAH VS 3
2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 4
DANIEL 8 VS 25
HABBAKUK 2 VS 5
JOB 20 VS 6
ISAIAH 14 VS 13
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

it is very possible.

Absolutely. In another dimension in an alternate parallel multiverse.
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
buzugee: OBADIAH VS 3
The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rocks[a]
and make your home on the heights,
you who say to yourself,
‘Who can bring me down to the ground?

MARTIAN VS 3

WHOOMP THERE IT IS!!!!
WHOOMP THERE IT IS!!!!!
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by buzugee(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
those verses above talk about the pride of the white man (edom). to go to a village of people and then tell them to pose with a picture of your king and your flag while you take pictures, all to promote and feed your ego. its all biblical. he is a proud man
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
Martian:

Absolutely. In another dimension in an alternate parallel multiverse.

yes even you can be a God. i am not fooling around. the truth is infinite. even i can be a God.
yet in this world i have been programmed to not be one. how strange this our Universe is. . .
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes even you can be a God. i am not fooling around. the truth is infinite. even i can be a God.
yet in this world i have been programmed to not be one. how strange this our Universe is. . .

No, I don't think you can be a God but i have faith that you would be a great candidate to be the first black leprechaun.
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
buzugee: those verses above talk about the pride of the white man (edom)

Too much superstition warps the brain's cognitive abilities.

buzugee: to go to a village of people and then tell them to pose with a picture of your king and your flag while you take pictures, all to promote and feed your ego

Really? Did you bother to do a little reaserch on this God Prince Phillip given religion or are you just jumping to psychotic conclusions as usual?

buzugee: its all biblical. he is a proud man

The Prince Phillip movement is in the bible??!! I KNEW the bible was a magical book!!!!
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Martian:

No, I don't think you can be a God but i have faith that you would be a great candidate to be the first black leprechaun.

your thoughts amaze me. why cant i be a God
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

your thoughts amaze me. why cant i be a God

Because you're a hairless ape stuck on a rock orbiting a ball of plasma in the middle of nowhere. Your species didn't even figure out that the milky way isn't the whole universe until circa 1930.

You sir, are an Ape called human. You can't and will never be a "God". Hell, a God is nothing but a figment of your imagination borne out of fear and ignorance and to provide support and hope in order to deal with the absurdities of life.

But you are still FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
Martian:

Because you're a hairless ape stuck on a rock orbiting a ball of plasma in the middle of nowhere. Your species didn't even figure out that the milky way isn't the whole universe until circa 1930.

You sir, are an Ape called human. You can and will never be a "God". Hell, a God is nothing but a figment of your imagination borne out of fear and ignorance and to provide support and hope in order to deal with the absurdities of life.

But you are still FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!! cheesy

ah ah thank you very much kind Sir for that insultive-compliment. smiley

you are the first who ever called me an ape, and i shall bear that name to my demise, as a crown on my head, as a King would, for you brought out the lowly stamp of my origin and for that i salute you. My ancestors will be pleased and so will yours, for there is always respite in positive thought and energy, which our ancestors irradiate upon us, though they dont exist in body. After all, what is my material body other than the gift left by the old?? yet the spiritual will forever be tied to the material, just as my ancestors are tied to the shroud they leave upon me to pass on to my next in line.

I am glad to still see that you hold the very God you despise, in a sense of subconscious high esteem, even though you outwardly never adhere to or believe in such fiscals of imagination as you say, for you just said that a being as lowly as me can never confirm to such a high status. yet why cant an imagination be true isn't truth infinite

and i too am capable of providing support, hope and instilling fear,

so i ask once again, why cant i be God?

please consider my plea, once you reflect. . .
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

ah ah thank you very much kind Sir for that insultive-compliment. smiley
you are the first who ever called me an ape, and i shall bear that name to my demise, as a crown on my head, as a King would, for you brought out the lowly stamp of my origin and for that i salute you. My ancestors will be pleased and so will yours, for there is always respite in positive thought and energy, which our ancestors irradiate upon us, though they dont exist in body. After all, what is my material body other than the gift left by the old?? yet the spiritual will forever be tied to the material, just as my ancestors are tied to the shroud they leave upon me to pass on to my next in line.
. .

The spiritual also exists in your head. Matter of fact, a whole universe of spirituality is inside your head, complete with planets where your ancestors live.

PAGAN 9JA:

I am glad to still see that you hold the very God you despise, in a sense of subconscious high esteem, even though you outwardly never adhere to or believe in such fiscals of imagination as you say, for you just said that a being as lowly as me can never confirm to such a high status.

I don't know the god thing you people are always saying resides in my subconcious. Is it the same as the Golem that resides in your heart? Or maybe the holy sphinx that guides your soul.

PAGAN 9JA:

yet why cant an imagination be true isn't truth infinite

Imagination can be true if it can be proven to be possible, sensible or practicable. It can aslo be patent bs.
WTF is infinite truth. More magical thinking?

PAGAN 9JA:

and i too am capable of providing support, hope and instilling fear,
so i ask once again, why cant i be God?

If that's all it takes to become a god, then I also knew of a God once who was capable of providing support, hope and instilling fear. Once his minions got ahold of him, they stuck a knife up his divine a$$. He's name was gaddafi.

PAGAN 9JA:

I reflected.I considered your plea, then I consulted the great Leprechaun of the Magellanic Clouds. He said, "this Pagan 9JA guy is full of primitive SH#T!!!!"
His words, not mine!
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by whyx06(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2012
a question is being ask but unfortunately answer are not yet found......
Think wise,' wish one's d tru Religion.
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2012
^^^^^^i told you. . angry
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by don33310(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2012
No religion is the right one because God DOES NOT BELONG TO A PARTICULAR RELIGION.
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by whyx06(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2012
don33310: No religion is the right one because God DOES NOT BELONG TO A PARTICULAR RELIGION.
it mean there's no religion?
Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Yewe2011(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
neither

people should practice the religion that sprang out from their own culture

Nigerians look stupid when they practice Abrahamic religions that originate in far away lands.

1 Like

Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2012
Yewe2011: neither

Black people look stupid when they practice Abrahamic religions

I had a problem growing up in a predominantly black country with a god depicted as a white/jewish hippie while no other race elevated another race's concept of god over their own.

You have to give the Europeans their props though. They did a thorough job of colonization and slavery.
400 years since they brought the drug, and black people are still fiending for that religious high

1 Like

Re: Which One's The True Religion? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hmmm.. Bump..

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using The Bible Against Polygamy / **Biblical Brain Teaser** / Is The SOUL Immortal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.