Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? (7188 Views)

Poll: Is The Stock Market Still Profitable?

YES: 24% (9 votes)
NO: 32% (12 votes)
MAY BE: 27% (10 votes)
WHO CARES: 16% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / When Is MTN Coming To The Stock Market? / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by stepo707: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
olajide_07:

the capital market would definitely rise again the initial problem was when the value of stocks were initially rising, were they rising according to their true value at that time? well my submission was NO what was happening banks were synchronizing funds in terms of deposits and they had to give out loans to give interests on these deposits which they were making so they decided to go to the capital market which they felt had the capacity and was long term based what they did was to make the markets for them selves by saying they would be interested in investing in some certain companies WELL LIKE ALL OF US NOW, the capital market is a long term market as shares or equities could be increased over time through share appreciation apart from trading and addition income from the bonus issues, people like [b]otunba shubomi balogun[/b] made his money through C.S.L in the capital market when the market was not known to most N.igerians.

You need to see the dudes castle in Ikoyi.The man is a loaded billionaire.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by Ejiekwu1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
Wondaful experiences about †нє NSE, good coment, technical analysis. In comclusion their is hope for Nigeria Stock Exchange, it will surely bounse back. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2012
I admit my bad being a novice in the market. Still younger and wanted to invest my money for the future, I just buy share without any proper research. I must confess, I lost lot of money. Worried but not hypertensive. Bought the AP Share for 250 and the crashed like I don't know. Noticed AP is not listed in the NSE any more. Did they rebrand? Wen I search for their website on google, I saw Forteoil Plc. Is this there new name?

I invested close to N1.4 Million in different share. Afribank foregone, Intercontinental as well. Wat I have left I dont want to calculate it cos I might get Hyper hehehehehe. Anyway just waiting for the share left to perform well so I can sell them and if at all I would lose out, it would just be a few thousands of Naira.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Please,how can one treat this issue of delayed share certificate,I bought mine and wanted to sell them off when it increased in price but was told I cannot sell without certificate.was waiting for it when the market failed
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by DisGuy: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101: I admit my bad being a novice in the market. Still younger and wanted to invest my money for the future, I just buy share without any proper research. I must confess, I lost lot of money. Worried but not hypertensive. Bought the AP Share for 250 and the crashed like I don't know. Noticed AP is not listed in the NSE any more. Did they rebrand? Wen I search for their website on google, I saw Forteoil Plc. Is this there new name?

I invested close to N1.4 Million in different share. Afribank foregone, Intercontinental as well. Wat I have left I dont want to calculate it cos I might get Hyper hehehehehe. Anyway just waiting for the share left to perform well so I can sell them and if at all I would lose out, it would just be a few thousands of Naira.

how did you buy the shares, if you bought them through stockbrokers perhaps you need to start getting in touch with them, i think AP was rebranded or merged or bought over
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by DisGuy: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
tochimas: Please,how can one treat this issue of delayed share certificate,I bought mine and wanted to sell them off when it increased in price but was told I cannot sell without certificate.was waiting for it when the market failed

get in touch with your broker who should tell you the registrar in charge of the IPO, these were part of the deloberate inefficiencies in the system these bankers and NSE/SEC took massive advantage of, the big fish get their certificates pronto some never even got an acknowledgement of their transactions
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by cashmentor(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101: I admit my bad being a novice in the market. Still younger and wanted to invest my money for the future, I just buy share without any proper research. I must confess, I lost lot of money. Worried but not hypertensive. Bought the AP Share for 250 and the crashed like I don't know. Noticed AP is not listed in the NSE any more. Did they rebrand? Wen I search for their website on google, I saw Forteoil Plc. Is this there new name?

I share and feel your Pain bro! Buh most of the comments here seems to have given me a measure of hope...to see that people still make millions even while others are grumbling and regretting, like me.... It'll take a miracle for anyone to gather wat ever has been lost in the NSE.... Just forget about your share going up for now, and if u have the xtral cash to spend, buy some recommended stocks to get back your loses in a short term! Might try that out myself....
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2012

They are still in the market, yes they are now rebranded and I must say you are still fortunate to have some small investment because the directors are mopping up all units available in the market, and are now fountain oil or is funtain oil not to sure of the spelling, you want my advise buy as an institutional investor forget buying small scale in them you want immediate profits, get a broker immediately, follow market indices it might cost you, something small but if you are investing 20k and a broker or a financial advisor, is charging 10% its better then throwing away the 20k just my point of view
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
tochimas: Please,how can one treat this issue of delayed share certificate,I bought mine and wanted to sell them off when it increased in price but was told I cannot sell without certificate.was waiting for it when the market failed

I wouldn't say to much but what was your intent when you were investing immediate profit/ buying to resale or investment, if it were the aforementioned then I would say you should have asked for advise, if it were the later sorry then, theirs is actually no law that can mandate the organisation to send you your certificates ASAP, apart from the very poor SEC law which they are supposed to be probing along with the glutton chairman, because of the nigerian factor they would tell you all was posted at the same time and NIPOST is responsible for the delay or your postal address was not clear and it was returned thou NSE/SEC has stipulated that investors should receive their shares within 30-90days of the close of an IPO or right subscription but nigeria and our issues
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2012

I wouldn't say to much but what was your intent when you were investing immediate profit/ buying to resale or investment, if it were the aforementioned then I would say you should have asked for advise, if it were the later sorry then, theirs is actually no law that can mandate the organisation to send you your certificates ASAP, apart from the very poor SEC law which they are supposed to be probing along with the glutton chairman, because of the nigerian factor they would tell you all was posted at the same time and NIPOST is responsible for the delay or your postal address was not clear and it was returned thou NSE/SEC has stipulated that investors should receive their shares within 30-90days of the close of an IPO or right subscription but nigeria and our issues
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
Dis Guy:

how did you buy the shares, if you bought them through stockbrokers perhaps you need to start getting in touch with them, i think AP was rebranded or merged or bought over

Walk in to their banks myself. I never used any share broker. Do I need to contact AP Registrar for more information about there share??
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
olajide_07:
They are still in the market, yes they are now rebranded and I must say you are still fortunate to have some small investment because the directors are mopping up all units available in the market, and are now fountain oil or is funtain oil not to sure of the spelling, you want my advise buy as an institutional investor forget buying small scale in them you want immediate profits, get a broker immediately, follow market indices it might cost you, something small but if you are investing 20k and a broker or a financial advisor, is charging 10% its better then throwing away the 20k just my point of view

Since they rebranded, am I to get new share certificate or the former is still valid for any claim?? Do I contact their registrar for more info? Wat do u suggest??
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: I share and feel your Pain bro! Buh most of the comments here seems to have given me a measure of hope...to see that people still make millions even while others are grumbling and regretting, like me.... It'll take a miracle for anyone to gather wat ever has been lost in the NSE.... Just forget about your share going up for now, and if u have the xtral cash to spend, buy some recommended stocks to get back your loses in a short term! Might try that out myself....

I just calculate the ETI share I bought for $0.29 which is N34 and it now value for N11. My total lost for the IPO is net N267k. Can you imagine?? It hurt but I hope in 5-8 yrs time the price we recuperate at least I can be sure of my children education with it or a business venture. Wat do u think?? As of investing in other lower share, I don't think I can invest again in share. I rather build a face-me-i-face-u apartment and collect rentals every month than gambling my money. I never foresaw this loss but I hope in 5yrs time it would be promising.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by cashmentor(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101:

Since they rebranded, am I to get new share certificate or the former is still valid for any claim?? Do I contact their registrar for more info? Wat do u suggest??
let me give u a case scenerio! Oceanic Bank was acquired by ECO Bank recently, i had 30,400 units of share with 'em, ETI took over, gave me only 1,700 units; the rest? GONE! They sent a certificate and equaly updated my CSCS Account with my Broker.... Point is, sometimes u're lucky, sometimes u lose it ALL.... NSE? Buch of Thieves! Anyway, just see a nearby Broker for advice, if u don't have one already....
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
Malabeni: @Cashmentor. The real truth is that the stock exchange is a market for everybody but with different niches for different people. Don't make the mistake of going into a niche not meant for you. If you have not garnered experience in financial and fundamental analysis,please buy only stocks with strong fundamentals and preferably foreign management( this mitigates your risk exposure since our NSE is stil young and suffers systemic corruption) like NB and Nestle,steer cleer of penny stocks but if you can analyse well and probably get some insider info(not info from articles and hearsay), you are free to trade any stock including Onwuka-hi tech plc :-). I have been a stunch player and have had my share of losses,almost 500k,so I know what I'm talking about. Goodluck.
I beg to defer on a point going up or down you are bound to make money in the capital market, play in the penny stock market or blue chip market reasoning, should play more, and you may never regret it because the volume of profitability is way high like I said get a broker or talk to financial advisor (not all accounts are financial advisors including bankers note) if I had funds mehn I would make chunks out of the market but my brother I am that broke from loan recalls and I am indebted their is a principle in the stock market that says their is always a greater fool then you so no matter the time you are going in you are making money sincerely
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101:

Its still very much valid but have you placed it with your stockbroker for quoting on the CSCS its better and easy infact its almost a necessity for you to see anything in the stock market or play in the market
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by cashmentor(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101:

I just calculate the ETI share I bought for $0.29 which is N34 and it now value for N11. My total lost for the IPO is net N267k. Can you imagine?? It hurt but I hope in 5-8 yrs time the price we recuperate at least I can be sure of my children education with it or a business venture. Wat do u think?? As of investing in other lower share, I don't think I can invest again in share. I rather build a face-me-i-face-u apartment and collect rentals every month than gambling my money. I never foresaw this loss but I hope in 5yrs time it would be promising.
Five years time? Yeah, thats if there Might still be a Country called Nigeria? Let's just hope so...buh, personally, good or bad, i'd rather offload all my stocks, then look-out for Some Land in "a not too developed community" then sell 'em in "2 - 5 years" from now, think thats more wiser and Promising my friend!
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
Well bottom line you want to invest in the capital market remove sentiments, a greedy person would lose a fortune, get a broker that knows his onions don't allow him to take the decisions for you its unethical but request for as much informations as possible then make you decision
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2012
olajide_07:
Its still very much valid but have you placed it with your stockbroker for quoting on the CSCS its better and easy infact its almost a necessity for you to see anything in the stock market or play in the market

Like I told you, I don't have a stockbroker...I just monitor the price and performance of the companies online. What are the needs and benefits of a broker? Please advice. Do I pay them or what are their good to me and also their functions.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: Five years time? Yeah, thats if there Might still be a Country called Nigeria? Let's just hope so...buh, personally, good or bad, i'd rather offload all my stocks, then look-out for Some Land in "a not too developed community" then sell 'em in "2 - 5 years" from now, think thats more wiser and Promising my friend!

N1.4m now value or if up 2 N300k. I would rather wait for the price to appreciate a lil bit and sell them off. At least, my going home pay would be more than half a million naira at least.

Please enlighten me the pro and cons of a broker, Benefits and demerit as well cos for now, I am a lone ranger. I monitor the price online and if I feel it is green light for me to sell the stock, that when I think is appropriate to approach a broker. Am i on the wrong lane?? Please put me on track.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by cashmentor(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101:

N1.4m now value or if up 2 N300k. I would rather wait for the price to appreciate a lil bit and sell them off. At least, my going home pay would be more than half a million naira at least.

Please enlighten me the pro and cons of a broker, Benefits and demerit as well cos for now, I am a lone ranger. I monitor the price online and if I feel it is green light for me to sell the stock, that when I think is appropriate to approach a broker. Am i on the wrong lane?? Please put me on track.
did you realy spend that much on 1 Stock/Share without a Broker or an advice from any One into stock trading?
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
Well the bottom line, you want to invest in the capital market remove sentiments, a greedy person would lose a fortune, get a broker that knows his onions don't allow him to take the decisions for you its unethical but request for as much informations as possible then make you decision
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by Akpan107(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: Sharp guys u said? That was what i thought some years back, only to dryout my a/c.... Bought that same FBN at N33, Oceanic at N16, Access at N14! How much did u said u bought just now, you don't want to know how much went down the drain, do you? The NSE as you claim, might be for the smart dudes, but, just don't be caught unnoticed!
True talk! Am so scared and tired of this so called stock issues, i lost so much in investing in that nonsence they call ''shares'', i bought Zenith Bank shares at the rate of N39 per unit, is now 12, U.B.A N29, is now N2.60 kobo, Dangote Sugar N19, is now around N4, FNB 28, now 10 or 11 Naira. I used about 80 per cent of my life savings to invest in it then. I thank God, He is helping me to recover financially without the shares... Is quite disturbing.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101:

Like I told you, I don't have a stockbroker...I just monitor the price and performance of the companies online. What are the needs and benefits of a broker? Please advice. Do I pay them or what are their good to me and also their functions.
Merit
1.Financial advise on what stock to buy as an institutional investor or corporate investor
2. When to buy and when to off load
3. Possible market makers
4. Portfolio management
5. Latest information that may affect or influence your decision to buy or sell
6. Possible returns from indices and ratios of your stock
Let's leave it at these few because they are inexhaustible
DEMERITS
1. A person fee outside the normal fees of the stock exchange but most this is borne by the stockbroking form except you decide to go by external brokers
2. They would give you information that you may have to make your own decisions from they (we though in the past) wouldn't buy or sale on your behalf because you have to also fill a buy and sell transaction form which sometimes may take a little time to execute at various prices except a mandate has been filled on the buy and sell forms etc
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: did you realy spend that much on 1 Stock/Share without a Broker or an advice from any One into stock trading?

Yes I did. Like I said earlier, I said I was investing for the future. U know when there is IPO, ppl go to the banks and buy and I tot tats the normal norms. I admit my bad and negligence. Anyway am in the shit now so no point biting my flesh to feel the pain more.

So like I asked you, what can a broker do for more now. Do I need to pay them to manage my remain coins? If Yes, like how much? Ur advice would be appreciated.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
Akpan107: True talk! Am so scared and tired of this so called stock issues, i lost so much in investing in that nonsence they call ''shares'', i bought Zenith Bank shares at the rate of N39 per unit, is now 12, U.B.A N29, is now N2.60 kobo, Dangote Sugar N19, is now around N4, FNB 28, now 10 or 11 Naira. I used about 80 per cent of my life savings to invest in it then. I thank God, He is helping me to recover financially without the shares... Is quite disturbing.

I also feel your pain. Am in it 2. My investment was N1.4m and now value more or less N300-350k, so calc the margin. Am also recovering without the shares and even if am in dear need of finance like now, I am discourage of selling the stock wenever I think hw much I am losing. So did u sold ur remaining stocks?
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
Akpan107: True talk! Am so scared and tired of this so called stock issues, i lost so much in investing in that nonsence they call ''shares'', i bought Zenith Bank shares at the rate of N39 per unit, is now 12, U.B.A N29, is now N2.60 kobo, Dangote Sugar N19, is now around N4, FNB 28, now 10 or 11 Naira. I used about 80 per cent of my life savings to invest in it then. I thank God, He is helping me to recover financially without the shares... Is quite disturbing.
Looking critically at it did you lose so much you may think so but you did their are some indices that I I put forward you would see your gains, but just a snip bit how many bonus issues have you received since you brought zenith bank I remember their IPO was at 11.40k in 2005 and if you look at the bonus issues they have since given out to those that brought then they would complain I guess you went in when the were coming down coz I know at a certain time if my memory isn't failing me they clocked N54 and a lot of my then clients I advised them to sell and they made a few millions forfeiting the bonus issues and still came back to buy the bonus issues at 1/4 of the value meaning they made money and still brought the same value of shares they sold back complicated well that what someone that understands the market can do for you another Merit, ask me about UBA I would have said buy but ask me about UBA when the merged with standard trust bank I would have said move in fast and move our fast because sincerely I really never understood what they were doing to be posting fascinating profits while their overheads were crazily high, dangote sugar I would advise any one to stay their its the only sugar company in west africa and what is affecting its value is economic issues across the west african sub region less disposable income FBN good stock any day well gear and well leveraged the bank that determines the faith of the nigerian economy the reason or issue for their loss of price the de-capitalisation of the stock market as a result of the economic issues (believe the world is a global economy) we are facing which the governor of the central bank before refused to admit to (soludo -stupid man) u are still on a good footing if you are ready to close your eyes while keeping one eye open on the economy and political landscape of the country nigeria
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
I guess its time for me to go back into the capital market world, had to branch out to start my own personal thing, thou because something told me then to go and equip myself charter first in my core area of skill then add that as an addition to my qualifications eheheheheh! Any other issue just for this night I guess another person may take over from their, tomorrow I should think we are a few experienced brokers and registered student members of C.I.S if they haven't removed my name since 2006 sha.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by cashmentor(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
dkings101:

Yes I did. Like I said earlier, I said I was investing for the future. U know when there is IPO, ppl go to the banks and buy and I tot tats the normal norms. I admit my bad and negligence. Anyway am in the shit now so no point biting my flesh to feel the pain more.

So like I asked you, what can a broker do for more now. Do I need to pay them to manage my remain coins? If Yes, like how much? Ur advice would be appreciated.
unless u're very sure of the market (stock), unless u've done your home work pretty well, unless u have insider or profesional advice; Never Put ALL your eggs in ONE basket! Atleast, u're not Buffet nauw.... The Key is to diversify into 4 or More Sectors. e.g. Oil, Banking, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Manufacturing etc.... That's what a novice is adviced to do, like in your Case....you could have made a killing, infact, u did made a killing (unknown to you) when AP skyrocketed i think close to or above N100....
Here's what you should do
1: Contact a Broker for advice, Open a CSCS a/c by buying atleast 1 stock, depends on the broker, some may tell you N20k to N50k minimum.
Find out if your stock is still valid, by contacting the Registra (your Broker can help you with that) ask about your certificate, then you and your broker can move on from there....the point is to make sure you get a CSCS A/C, then start monitoring ur stocks and buy and sell anytime u want!

1 Like

Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by dkings101(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: unless u're very sure of the market (stock), unless u've done your home work pretty well, unless u have insider or profesional advice; Never Put ALL your eggs in ONE basket! Atleast, u're not Buffet nauw.... The Key is to diversify into 4 or More Sectors. e.g. Oil, Banking, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Manufacturing etc.... That's what a novice is adviced to do, like in your Case....you could have made a killing, infact, u did made a killing (unknown to you) when AP skyrocketed i think close to or above N100....
1: Contact a Broker for advice, Open a CSCS a/c by buying atleast 1 stock, depends on the broker, some may tell you N20k to N50k minimum.
Find out if your stock is still valid, by contacting the Registra (your Broker can help you with that) ask about your certificate, then you and your broker can move on from there....the point is to make sure you get a CSCS A/C, then start monitoring ur stocks and buy and sell anytime u want!

It was a diversified investment in Honeywell, AP, Afribank, Zenith Mutual and Income Fund, Skype Bank, Transcorp (I ve never receive 1kobo div from them since I bought the offer and it is still selling for 0.50k). What is even happening to Transcorp. I think the were in for scam. Anyway, thanks for the advice.
Re: Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? by olajide8(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
cashmentor: unless u're very sure of the market (stock), unless u've done your home work pretty well, unless u have insider or profesional advice; Never Put ALL your eggs in ONE basket! Atleast, u're not Buffet nauw.... The Key is to diversify into 4 or More Sectors. e.g. Oil, Banking, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Manufacturing etc.... That's what a novice is adviced to do, like in your Case....you could have made a killing, infact, u did made a killing (unknown to you) when AP skyrocketed i think close to or above N100....
Find out if your[B]stocks are still valid[B], by contacting the Registra (your Broker can help you with that) ask about your certificate, then you and your broker can move on from there....the point is to make sure you get a CSCS A/C, then start monitoring ur stocks and buy and sell anytime u want!
Stocks don't expire for more info go to www.cscs.com.ng not to sure or www.cscs.org.ng would check it up from my mail box so many stockbroking firms have been de-registered or are having liquidity issues so look before you leap, and theses are the issues they are supposed to be probing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages / Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.