Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You (4775 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by PrettyCindy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
Its obvious you love your fiancee very much. A part of you is telling you to forgive her while another part is telling you otherwise. Now lets looki at it from this angles.....if her friend hadn't told you, you would never have found out.
Her friend told you they are only 3 guys because those are the once she knows about, what if they are more?
In the future if you can't provide a pretty expensive gadget for her, do you know if she would sleep with one rich man to get it?
How are you sure those gold jewelries and other stuffs of hers were not gotten this way?
We all are sinners and so we shouldn't judge but there are situations like this that makes one think twice.

At the end of the day, its your choice to make because you are the one to live with her not us. If you think your heart is strong enough to accommodate future cheatings and pleadings, then go ahead but then you never can tell. She may truly change for the better. Still no one can advice you better than yourself because you know deep in your heart that she may do it again. Goodluck!
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by jerk: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
dnt marry her
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by kpolli(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
Scrutinize what Forget the bytch jor
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by amacastel: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2012
Pls brethren he did nt ask u guys 2 judge wot he ask is a noble advice nt crucifixions no body is above dis mistake n fall off my der d devil u knw is beta dn d angel u don't knw.if u stil love her I knw is difficult bt pls u can 4giv her n giv her anoda chance u can avenge by cheating on her wit her friend or sister if she can 4giv u dn forge ahed cos u may be a victim 2moro of cheat,for her so cal backbitting friend she is d devil in human form she is worse dn ur woman cos shw me ur friend I wil tl u whom u ar she is jst seeking unecessary attention wen she is tlng u did she tl u her own escapees she doesn't deserve 2 be any bodies friend.don't mind holier dn holy advisers dis is 1 of d ups n down in relationsp pls find a place in ur hrt 2 4giv her I belive she has turn a new leaf.wish u d best
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by missylizzy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Well all of Ɣ☺Ʊ are aportioning blames †o the fiancee, buh we forgetting the fiancees gf wats bizness if her friend is sleeping arund, now Ƌ̲ä† she has broken U̶̲̥̅̊ guys up, why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ go date her, some girls, i just tire for their bad belle lifestyle...she too doesn't she sleep arund, for your girl †o hav 3 guys means she's a hot chic and her friend is just jealous and she told U̶̲̥̅̊ , ΨђåƮ U̶̲̥̅̊ shud do its not †o dump her, cuz we ladies dats serving we don't go chase guys, they come †o us and we are women we can't handle such pressures, imagine U̶̲̥̅̊ serving and one sugar mummy comes and buys U̶̲̥̅̊ a car,gives U̶̲̥̅̊ wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ want,I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊ won't say"I've a fiancee, U̶̲̥̅̊ will chop and clean mouth" so mister go work it out wit U̶̲̥̅̊ girl, cuz we all humans, and Nairalanders stop judging!!!!
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by coogar: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
missylizzy: Well all of Ɣ☺Ʊ are aportioning blames †o the fiancee, buh we forgetting the fiancees gf wats bizness if her friend is sleeping arund, now Ƌ̲ä† she has broken U̶̲̥̅̊ guys up, why don't U̶̲̥̅̊ go date her, some girls, i just tire for their bad belle lifestyle...she too doesn't she sleep arund, for your girl †o hav 3 guys means she's a hot chic and her friend is just jealous and she told U̶̲̥̅̊ , ΨђåƮ U̶̲̥̅̊ shud do its not †o dump her, cuz we ladies dats serving we don't go chase guys, they come †o us and we are women we can't handle such pressures, imagine U̶̲̥̅̊ serving and one sugar mummy comes and buys U̶̲̥̅̊ a car,gives U̶̲̥̅̊ wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ want,I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊ won't say"I've a fiancee, U̶̲̥̅̊ will chop and clean mouth" so mister go work it out wit U̶̲̥̅̊ girl, cuz we all humans, and Nairalanders stop judging!!!!

would you let your blood brother marry such a promiscuous woman? 3 men during a 3-week nysc camp? is she a dog or a bingo ate her placenta? damn--i am certain all the sexuålly transmitted infections multiplied by 2 lives inside her!
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by kpolli(m): 2:22am On Oct 25, 2012
By now this guy wud probably have another gf, so y raise a dead thread?
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
shawdon: Young man...forget the gurl joor

Bad habit is like one doing drugs,it's hard to leave...she will still go back to the habit after you both wed.

Correct. She is a cheap girl and she did it for money, viz: blackberry, Ipad and laptop. Which means, you cant buy her those things. If you can, give her the shock of her life by quitting.

She bedded 3men not 1man so it wasnt a mistake but her way of life.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
190: I bet she was in PH when she slept with these men

wetin concern PH for dis one? Girls do it everywhere.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
Boyloaf: All dis commenters above ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ shut da hell up! U̶̲̥̅̊ will hardly find A̶̲̥̅ chic durin nysc year ∂α† will nt Zap anoda guy weda I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ relationship or not! Even †ЂΞ holy holy girls D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Bleep once or twice durin dis period, can U̶̲̥̅̊ commenters swear b4 A̶̲̥̅ dangerous shrine ∂α† Ūя̲̅ gf neva bleeped anoda durin her nysc year? I A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ nt supportin †ЂΞ chics FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ sleepin around though, but A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ bn realistic cos av lost count of Ђδω many chics who had A̶̲̥̅ steady relationship i bleeped continually durin nysc. Nor play ˚˚˚°ºH

This is not a blame game. I was a virgin through(b4 and after) my service year. So would you go ahead with such girl who is so materially minded to sell herself for BB, Ipad and laptop?
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by gudeakeemson: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
wolexojo: @azpeculliar:what relationship are u talking about? @poster: u don't need no advice,rather its ur gf or fiance that does. She has actually found her calling in prostitution cos at least she got a bb,an ipad and a laptop for her sexual excapades! Tell her to move ahead and rergister her company,while u move on with ur life! As a goat,she has shown u where to put the rope! *based on ur post oooooooo! or Calabar!

u made mistake... Yola
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Ebymyk(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Guy,dat ur gal is realy fake...if u didnt know abt dis..she 'll pretend as if nothin happened,n u myt feel all is ok..dat ha friend is realy kind hearted dats y she 2ld de truth cos she knws u love ha..bt she also knws u r 2 good 4 ha(ur galfriend)..nt many gals wil open up dis way..wen a gal lyk dem is doin dis kinda tin..so as a man,stil be a man as u hv always been put urself 2geda n move on 2 de next available babe..ask urself do u wanna spend de rest of ur life wit a cheater?had it been u no knw nkor,dis babe go stil dey run shit behind ur back..once a cheater,always a cheater!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? / Don't Be Deceived: No NYSC Posting Runs Again / Nysc For Part-time Students Of Lagos City Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.