Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa (993 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Buhari Nigeria, ECOWAS And ECCAS To Agree On New Date For Summit On Boko Haram / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:51am On Apr 07, 2012
why i support Azawad independent,Ecowas and AU need a rethink by musiwa

If Ecowas or AU claim it love africa, then it should support Azawad independent. We are talking about million of people killed. There is no way Jonathan Goodluck can send Yoruba men to fight in Mali. If he attempt that , the army will immediately overthrow Jonathan Goodluck.

The reason why we need to support Azawad independent is because of people who have been killed. More will get killed if Ecowas or Au continue on this part.

And nobody should send Nigeria army to mali. Instead the Nigeria army will prefer to overthrow that person that send them. Nigeria army do not want to die. several members of the Nigeria army were kill over Liberia and others. And if Ecowas and AU miss this opportunity to resolve this issue by supporting Azawad independent , many more people will die. They will never give up fighting.

And that is not in our own best interest. And mail is a big country that they can divide it into two.

the truth nobody should disturb the lifes of members of nigeria army, they are not anybody slave
Re: Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by Beaf: 3:23am On Apr 07, 2012
Azawad is the next Somalia.
Musiwa, will you be there to catch the bombs that will soon drop on them? Are you a good goalkeeper? grin
Re: Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by aljharem(m): 3:26am On Apr 07, 2012
Beaf: Azawad is the next Somalia.
Musiwa, will you be there to catch the bombs that will soon drop on them? Are you a good goalkeeper? grin

What do you think of this

https://www.nairaland.com/908907/why-will-gej-increse-fuel
Re: Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by musiwa46: 3:27am On Apr 07, 2012
they will never give up on the fight to be become a nation. Is like you telling northerners to obey the satellite pictures.

The north will not agree. Or who will tell boko haram to stop bombing people. nobody.
Re: Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by Beaf: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2012
alj harem:

What do you think of this

https://www.nairaland.com/908907/why-will-gej-increse-fuel

What do you think of your crusty arse, bro? Please #Occupy it. grin
Re: Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by musiwa46: 3:32am On Apr 07, 2012
why
Re: Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by aljharem(m): 3:37am On Apr 07, 2012
musiwa.:
why

thank you oga musiwa

@ Beaf Musiwa is asking why grin grin
Re: Why I Support Azawad Independent,ecowas And AU Need A Rethink By Musiwa by Musiwa42: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2012
the only poblem is the town of Timbuktu should be in mali and not in azawad. as long as they can give up Timbuktu, it is ok for them to have independent.

(1) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE: Abia Govt Set To Commission Power Plant / Why I Prefer Jim Yong Kim To Ngozi Iweala By Musiwa / Serving Senator Killed In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.