Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Church Gift Or Donation,what Is The Big Deal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Church Gift Or Donation,what Is The Big Deal? (460 Views)

Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Gift Or Donation,what Is The Big Deal? by meetkris(m): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2012
[i][/i]I was surprised to see on the front pages of newspapers the bold headlines touching on the so called "church bribe" to president jonathan.I can't help but ask,who benefits from the "bribe"?God,the people of Otuoke,or Jonathan?
What is bribe in the first place?The advanced learners dictionary defines it as"something given,offered or promised to "somebody"to influence or persuade him to do something.My question is,who was the church given to?Jonathan,Otuoke people or God?The company came out to say its part of their social responsibility,do you want to fault it?I don't want to know whatever name the president gave it,what am saying is that you cannot tie the "bribe"or "gift" to the president as something given to him.There are pressing issues to bother on in Nigeria and this is not one at all...IMHO...pls I would like to get your opinions on this issue,let's see it from all perspectives.

(1) (Reply)

Watch: John Fashanu Says Ibori Is A Very Humble And Giving Person / Assassination Plots Against Key Yoruba Leaders Uncovered By Group / Bbc London: Documentry On Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.