Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Solution Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solution Pls (852 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution Pls by chioms4me: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2012
what are the things a lady needs to do to attract mr right. so many beautiful, well mannered n Godfearin ladies are stil single
Re: Solution Pls by Sweetdoct247(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2012
Nothing than to continue being herself and keep trusting God for the best. Trust me there's nothing she wants to try that hasn't been over flogged yet.
Re: Solution Pls by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
chioms4me: what are the things a lady needs to do to attract mr right. so many beautiful, well mannered n Godfearin ladies are stil single
be friendly & free. Put on a smiling face. Wherever u go even within ur environment, open ur mouth and greet guys. And when u do dat, smile.
Re: Solution Pls by Bisjosh(f): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
Sweetdoct247: Nothing than to continue being herself and keep trusting God for the best. Trust me there's nothing she wants to try that hasn't been over flogged yet.

i quite agree with u
Re: Solution Pls by Bisjosh(f): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
bennyraz: be friendly & free. Put on a smiling face. Wherever u go even within ur environment, open ur mouth and greet guys. And when u do dat, smile.

SPOT ON cool
Re: Solution Pls by chioms4me: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
thanks guys 4 dt solution
Re: Solution Pls by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
after smiling and attracting mr Right, how do you keep him?

For me, Give yourself the best in life, the right man will be attracted to you.

Look good for you, and not to attract men.

Be useful with your self, and wake up from all these fairy tale dreams waiting for mr Right.

WAKE UP YALL !!
Re: Solution Pls by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
There are great tips all over the internet.

(1) (Reply)

D'ont Wanna Date A Lady Or Guy That Has Given Birth To A Child.. Can You? / Never Too Late To Find Love / If You Find Out Your Bf/gf Is Cheating What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.