Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun (1594 Views)

Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2012
I'm an insider and I'm giving you first hand information. Here, I'll give you what I called conservative estimation.
We have 31 local govts in Osun state with wards range from 10 to 15. Each ward has 23 members of the executive plus additional 5 committe with no specific duty making it a total of 28 members in each ward. These people are collecting #10,000 each every month. Now, let's do the maths: #280,000 multiply by average of 12 wards per local govt multiply by 31 local govts equal #104,160,000.
Then, local govt party chairmen collect #100,000 per month, vice collect #40,000, youth leader and 25 other executive members collect #30,000. Multiply 26 members by #30,000 plus #140,000 equal #920,000 multiply by 31 LGs gives #28,520,000 every month.
Now, add 28,520,000 to 104,160,000 equal #132,680,000 every month.
Note: This is at local govts level, state not inclusive. And even at local govts level, not all but the little I'm aware of. The reason I'm posting this is that it is a new development in the history of Osun state. These local govts made some women undertake skill acquisition programme but couldn't give them loan of #20,000 to start practising what they have learnt. They are just spending money on set of unproductive people. What a waste of people's resources. Are we this rich in Osun?
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2012
If you're ACN member from Osun state, you would know what I'm talking about. It is just not fair at all.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by jmaine: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2012
Interestingly progressive . . . . The masquerading snake called the ACN is getting exposed as the days goes by . . . . .
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by otokx(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
other parties do the same
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by jmaine: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
otokx: other parties do the same

Okay noted . . .Let's us hear the next person . . the tide is drifting nicely . . .
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by BabaEleko(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
maasoap: I'm an insider and I'm giving you first hand information. Here, I'll give you what I called conservative estimation.
We have 31 local govts in Osun state with wards range from 10 to 15. Each ward has 23 members of the executive plus additional 5 committe with no specific duty making it a total of 28 members in each ward. These people are collecting #10,000 each every month. Now, let's do the maths: #280,000 multiply by average of 12 wards per local govt multiply by 31 local govts equal #104,160,000.
Then, local govt party chairmen collect #100,000 per month, vice collect #40,000, youth leader and 25 other executive members collect #30,000. Multiply 26 members by #30,000 plus #140,000 equal #920,000 multiply by 31 LGs gives #28,520,000 every month.
Note: This is at local govts level, state not inclusive. And even at local govts level, not all but the little I'm aware of. The reason I'm posting this is that it is a new development in the history of Osun state. These local govts made some women undertake skill acquisition programme but couldn't give them loan of #20,000 to start practising what they have learnt. They are just spending money on set of unproductive people. What a waste of people's resources. Are we this rich in Osun?

[size=13pt]I'm an insider and I'm giving you first hand information. Here, I'll give you what I called conservative estimation. PDP is the only political party that can save Nigeria and bring us "Fresh Air". Can't you see their enormous progress since Nigeria's Democracy??[/size]
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Beaf: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
Aregbesola. King of RASCALS. embarassed
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Ejine(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
Progressive Chopulation cool
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Beaf: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2012
otokx: other parties do the same
So, if other parties do same, there is nothing wrong in ACN doing the same thing? Now, tell me how they are the better alternative for the South West? Do you even have an idea of how poor Osun state is? How can a person who had seen the four walls of higher institution be justifying evil deed of somebody with evil deed of another person? I sincerely hope that the reasoning faculty of our people here has not been distorted.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

[size=13pt]I'm an insider and I'm giving you first hand information. Here, I'll give you what I called conservative estimation. PDP is the only political party that can save Nigeria and bring us "Fresh Air". Can't you see their enormous progress since Nigeria's Democracy??[/size]
I don't quite understand why some people can't argue or present their defence logically without using diversion. Must you mention PDP atrocities to make a point? We wanted something that is better for Osun state and that was why we replaced PDP with ACN and now you are still telling that ACN can't be better than PDP. Hope you are not one of beneficiaries? Even if you are, you can still say the right thing but not by using PDP as a yardstick for measuring ACN wasteful spending spree of our scarce resources.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by hooged: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2012
Maasob or what do u call urself , what's ur bleeping business with that , have u ever witness massive road rehabilitation going on in osun state now before ? We don't care abt u wrote asssshole
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Mynd44: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2012
For some reason, I think this is BS perhaps it is because I think the OP is just lying to score a cheap point
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2012
Compare 10k naira to one man with 7k dollars to one person,then I will return.
Ekiti state pays N5k to elderly people every month as stipend and the state is ok.
So complaining about sums that people are paid to keep them from hunger is not wiping up any sympathy. How much did Oyinlola loot?
Why did Ladoke Akintola University staff dance at the news of the loss of Alao Akala last year?
Eegun ki n se ara orun o, eniyan bi tawa ni we aso mo ara, yoruba e ja ronu
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2012
This country's situation is becoming something else. No honesty anywhere.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Gbawe: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2012
Mynd_44: For some reason, I think this is BS perhaps it is because I think the OP is just lying to score a cheap point

Of course it is. Check his previous postings. He claims to be an ACN insider yet he is busy backing GEJ and PDP over the Justice Salami saga while insinuating that Salami and the ACN are in the wrong. We all saw events play out. What ACN "insider" routinely savages their own Party?

Anyone can claim to be an "insider" to then begin making all sorts of ludicrous claims. Afterall , a ruling political Party (the PDP) asked Aregbesola to account for N100 billion accruing to the State in eleven months when it is impossible for Osun to receive even half of that amount in the stated period. We even saw the PDP biggest azzlicker on NL shamelessly inflate that amount to N129 billion !!!!

I suggest some of us should endeavor to do our basic homework and shame the notion that the black man does not like to read. Now that infrastructural development is at a physical stage in Osun, we will see all sort of distractive nonsense from the PDP. That is how they 'roll'. 8 years of looting, misrule and destruction yet all we see from the PDP is a callous willingness to hound those in power ,for only 16 months, with outrageous lies.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2012
lari03: Compare 10k naira to one man with 7k dollars to one person,then I will return.
Ekiti state pays N5k to elderly people every month as stipend and the state is ok.
So complaining about sums that people are paid to keep them from hunger is not wiping up any sympathy. How much did Oyinlola loot?
Why did Ladoke Akintola University staff dance at the news of the loss of Alao Akala last year?
Eegun ki n se ara orun o, eniyan bi tawa ni we aso mo ara, yoruba e ja ronu
When Ekiti state started this programme, they announced it nationwide and it cut across different interests. But not a secret rewards for the party faithfuls. Can you see the difference now? When will you people stop using somebody's greater mismanagement to justify another person's less mismanagement? This type of reasoning and logic is completely faulty.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2012
But every committee in Nigeria either elected or appointed benefits from a sitting allowance of some nature,surely,no?
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mynd_44: For some reason, I think this is BS perhaps it is because I think the OP is just lying to score a cheap point
Year! Perhaps it is too real to be true, and to be believed. All what you need is pick your phone and call someone you know in ACN in Osun.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
maasoap: I'm an insider and I'm giving you first hand information. Here, I'll give you what I called conservative estimation.

what a very poor state. sharing in tens of thousands and at least we have living heads claiming these amounts. Come to Rivers state where i am situated and see sharing in millions for non-existent entities. Unfortunately, its a national problem and not PDP or ACN thing.
Until this structure of ours called Nigeria is re-constituted and re-designed, nothing anyone can do about this

1 Like

Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
Gbawe:

Of course it is. Check his previous postings. He claims to be an ACN insider yet he is busy backing GEJ and PDP over the Justice Salami saga while insinuating that Salami and the ACN are in the wrong. We all saw events play out. What ACN "insider" routinely savages their own Party?

Anyone can claim to be an "insider" to then begin making all sorts of ludicrous claims. Afterall , a ruling political Party (the PDP) asked Aregbesola to account for N100 billion accruing to the State in eleven months when it is impossible for Osun to receive even half of that amount in the stated period. We even saw the PDP biggest azzlicker on NL shamelessly inflate that amount to N129 billion !!!!

I suggest some of us should endeavor to do our basic homework and shame the notion that the black man does not like to read. Now that infrastructural development is at a physical stage in Osun, we will see all sort of distractive nonsense from the PDP. That is how they 'roll'. 8 years of looting, misrule and destruction yet all we see from the PDP is a callous willingness to hound those in power ,for only 16 months, with outrageous lies.
I get you my brother. Because I'm ACN member, it should be "see no evil, talk no evil". If that is how you reason, then there is no difference between you and beaf except that @beaf happen to belong to GEJ/PDP and you belong to ACN. Justice Salami really broke professional work ethic by communicating with one party, it doesn't matter whether he restored stolen mandate or not. Breaking job ethics and restoring stolen mandate are two unrelated events in my little mind. And again, how did that make me GEJ's apologist or PDP supporter? Go back to my posts, GEJ is incompetent in all ramification and PDP is a party of looters but my dearest party ACN, party of Progressives is slowly but surely going the way of PDP. You have to face it and deal with it the same way I'm doing now. Wake up, it is real. Our resources are being channelled in the wrong way. Stop justifying evil with evil, it doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
It does not matter whether you are ACN or PDP, across the board, all Political parties in Nigeria, irrespective of what they claim to represent are all corrupt b.astards. it is evident from the look at the state of development in each state. rather than focus on education/health,housing, they keep planting flowers on major roads and feeding them daily with water that the poor buy with their hard-earned money It is our fault really, when one crook gets to be a political leader, we all come here and display our sycophantic support for them, fighting each other while the true cause of Democracy is swept under the carpet.
Re: How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun by maasoap(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
Now, we're going for 60 billion naira bond! I wonder how we're going to off set it with monthly allocation of 2.5 billion naira and more than half of it is being spent on recurrent expenditure. And I also wonder that if he must raise a 60 billion naira bond to finance projects, how much will his predecessors raise in years to come? I'm sure that the party faithfuls will have their cuts too.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Son Sleeps On 100million Naira Cash Bed / SW Youth Should Be Protesting Right Now / Judica-cordiglia Recordings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.