Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians (1169 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders / Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by Babasessy(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2012
Religious disrespect and sarcasm at Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa charges Christians [Turn the other cheek

KADUNA-Arewa Consutative Forum, ACF, has asked Nigerians to emulate the sacrifices made by Jesus Christ through His death on the cross for mankind to be liberated from sin by loving and accommodating one another, saying that relative pluralism was needed for meaningful socio-economic development.

In its Easter message by its National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Anthony Sani, ACF said: ''Nigerians can make the most of their differences by loving and respecting them.''

He said: ''As we celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ who, through pains and sacrifice associated with crucifixion, brought about the message of reconciliation and hope, ACF wishes all Christians happy Easter.

''Jesus Christ broke barriers that hitherto existed by reaching out to people of all races,nations and culture of all classes and paid the supreme price to reconcile humanity to God.

''Yet, death could not hold Him when He resurrected from the death. It is in that spirit that Nigerians should make consciously-directed efforts and find ways of overcoming all those differences, be they religious, ethnic, regional or political, that divide the people.

''This is because Nigerians can make the most of their differences by loving and respecting them. Cultures, traditions, ethnicity and pantheonism may differ, but they are dynamic.

''Consider language as the basic element of culture and tradition can disappear from the face of the earth,but core value of humanity like love and sacred inviolability of the individual are for eternity. It is such consideration that ACF uses to wish all Christians a wonderful Easter celebration in the hope that we will all mimick Christ's unconditional love of our neighbours as ourselves.’

''That is about the only way to inspire peaceful coexistence that comes with tolerance, accommodation and relative pluralism, which are needed for any meaningful socio-economic development.''

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/apr/6/327.html
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by Callotti: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2012
Nice words.

Now go chase all those Niger Republic usurpers causing trouble for y'awl in the North. Thank you SAH! kiss

Damn! 05:30 AM. . . Time for bed!!!! cool
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by homerac7: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2012
@ OP,

Title of ur post is an irresponsible attempt to stoke up quarrels and fights unnecessarily. Ur mis-titling has nothing to do wt d body of d story.

@ Moderator,

Pls discard this thread.
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by Callotti: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
What is to be expected from the Grade "A++++" NL bigots of all time kwa nu?
Moderators ko. . .Federators ni!

Mu he he he he he he he
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by homerac7: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
^

Stray dog.

Usually I wouldn't reply a market lunatic like u, but accusation of tribal bigotry is something I don't let fly lest other persons get misled by your s.tupid and baseless accusation. If having my signature in my native language is d only reason to label me as a bigot, ka'a da fun o!... otherwise go through my 800+ posts on Nairaland and cite one example.

Anu mpam.
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
What is wrong with what they said? As far as i know, muslims don't have any problem with Jesu except the fact that they see him as a prophet just like Mohammed.
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by Callotti: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
homerac7: ^

Stray dog.

Usually I wouldn't reply a market lunatic like u, but accusation of tribal bigotry is something I don't let fly lest other persons get misled by your s.tupid and baseless accusation. If having my signature in my native language is d only reason to label me as a bigot, ka'a da fun o!... otherwise go through my 800+ posts on Nairaland and cite one example.

Anu mpam.

Haba! ARE YOU THE OP? angry

Miserable wretched soul!
Not by thy words alone. . .but thy smell also.
You are worse than a market lunatic.
YOU ARE A SPIRTUALLY-MEDICATED PSYCHO-SOCIOPATH!
Keep deceiving your mother and father! kiss
Aloko!Stray dog beta pass 'UGLY MULTI T-I-TTED RABID DEAD NL BI-TCH-HOE' LIKE YA! kiss

C'mon clearrrrrrrrrrat of my front! MGBEKE biko hapulum dross um!
At least we now know 6 of your USER Ozzzwor "BLACKWORWOR CHARCOAL AZZZE" IDs. . .so your useless threads can be duly avoided. Bush MGBEKE Rotten Ewu Awusa Biafra Jungle VULTURE Meat!

Ozu wuru a wun!
Ajadu Garawa NL kiss

Who wanno keep track of you and your wretched threads and posts?
Move jor. . .make I go read better threads. Baboon Arzzze!
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by naptu2: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
Blazay, I hope you know that you are a talented and entertaining writer. Keep it up.
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by Ejine(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
Callotti, why did you mention my pehnis in this thread?

[url]nairaland.com/902721/today-nigeria-there-anything-like#10488326[/url]
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by doofanc: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
homerac7: @ OP,

Title of ur post is an irresponsible attempt to stoke up quarrels and fights unnecessarily. Ur mis-titling has nothing to do wt d body of d story.

@ Moderator,

Pls discard this thread.

Op is clearly on some cheap weed.

The mods will do well to modify the title.
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by noiseless: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mr.Anthony Sani,you sir, forgot that it is only Jesus Christ that can take the pains he took. None muslims in nigeria since indipendence have burried their family members in millions due to violence in one way or the other, and still have not stopped lossing or burying them to date, we get full loaded AK47 pomped and emptied at us,our blood spilt on the land daily, we get bombs thrown in our places of worship or social halls packed full without prvocation, some dont even go to their places of worship or social gatherings anymore, some of the heartless "neighbours" would even go as far as spreading lies that we the victims are the ones throwing the bombs and doing the shooting spreas and yet none of us has reteriated in any form. So please mr.Anthony Sani of ARWA CONSULTATIVE FUROM, our babies/children,brothers/sisters,wives/husbanbs,mothers/fathers,aunties/uncles,cousins,nephews/nieces even our friends and the scars and the injuries, not mentioning the material losses, all these are there for all to see. So mr.Sani, what else do we have left to give? ONLY THE LIVING HAS THE OTHER CHEEK TO TURN, or you are you suggesting that we abandon our beliefs and become muslims by force? I think you and your ACF should be directing these masseges to the agressors and not the victims. Thank you sir and happy easter to all.
Re: Religious Disrespect And Sarcasm At Easter: Emulate Jesus, Arewa Charges Xtians by ektbear: 4:23am On Apr 09, 2012
I don't think any Christians are interested in hearing what Arewa Consultative Forum has to say on Easter day. They should mind their own business.

(1) (Reply)

G / Nine PDP Govs, N’assembly Members Under Surveillance / Jigawa Farmers Decry Herdsmen’s Activities, Warn Of Imminent Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.