Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This (4498 Views)

9 Benefits Of Reading The QURAN / Stop reading Arabic Quran If You Do Not Understand It's Meaning / Why Are Some Muslims So Intolerant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This by chinedumo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
[size=24pt]Strange reaction[/size]

Sweetnecta: Only ignorant muslims [believe me, we have a ton of them] will behave like the animals in human clothing in the above story.
If Allah preserved my life and I settle in Nigeria, I shall get me big guns to protect my community, including the christians among them.

Quran, when you disposed it off, you burn it.
When you are not supposed to cheat, if you did, using Quran as guise for your evil deed, even at the tender age of the secondary school students in the story, they themselves disrespected the Quran. What do they expect non muslim authority to do?

Muslims should lead by living a good example life if we want to be taken seriously. Slaughtering humans as if it is easy to raise the life back up is the most unIslamic act and the ignorant will not consider Allah Who they shout His Akbar. Allah says it has been commanded that taking a life is like killing all mankind. And when one life is saved, it is as if the whole humanity is saved.

Alhamdulillah. Nothing interest me about the north. I am too old for the adventure of Abuja, anyways. I pity those who kill the creations of Allah without appreciating the Mercy of Allah over all of us.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This by isalegan2: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
i would be careful of tall tales rehashed and retold until it has lost all semblance of credibility.

where is the link to the story? if it happened as sensationally claimed, where is news of arrests and follow-up to trial and sentencing? murder is a crime in this country, no matter in which part of the country you reside. the whole tabloidy tale reeks of anti-islamic fervor.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims So Mean And Wicked, You Will Shed Tears After Reading This by DigitalKhalid(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Guys let's open our eyes. Little Emmanuel was saved by a Muslim woman.she hid him in her flowing Hijab. this should show us that not all muslims are cruel and wicked rather, effects of traditional and moral upbringing should not be mistaked with religious beliefs. Islam is a religion of peace and I hope you find that clear distinction between Islam and violence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / Excellence Of Praying Taraweeh Plus Witr With The Imam / The Difference Between Zakatul AL-Fitr And Zakah On Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.