Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission (7670 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Afam4eva(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2012
Could it be that PDP as a party is scheming to destroy ACN. Because everything that's going on, from Obasanjo's exit as the PDP BOT chairman and his visit to Oshiomole points to the fact that PDP wants to plant OBJ in ACN to destabilize the biggest opposition in Nigeria. I may be be wrong though.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by osunmakin: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2012
@ antartica: You dont need to be insultive and the post is not meant for people like you. Actually the post is meant for people like kat, gbawe and a host of others who have a full grasp of Nigeria contemporary history. In as much as I dont like the philosophy of OBJ (as per being a conservative), only a mad person will stand in front of a moving train. Are you aware that it was claimed that one of the conditions giving to jona before the voluntarily resignation of OBJ is that he will pick his successor? Did you believe that jona can make any move without the support of pple like OBJ, Danjuma, Anenih and others, then you must be joking. So jona wil take on pple like IBB, Atiku, Buhari,etc with people like dokubo-asari, edwin clark etc, it is there and then that you will know that power of incumbency have limitation(s). IBB and Abacha are case study for you. Instead of you people advising jona to face the security and economics crisis in front of him, you are busy advising him on 2015. This can only happen in my beloved country of 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by antartica(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2012
There is nothing going on apart from same crookedness they are known for.

Same old sh=it with same gullible and placid nigerians spectators that appluads buffons.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by osunmakin: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2012
@ antartica: I agree with your post intoto. The second sentence is for us all, you inclusive.
I will rather advise you people not to spur jona to take on OBJ until he has the full control of power because of two reasons: one, you like it or not OBJ is still a power factor in Nigeria equation as of today but I cannot speak of tomorrow. secondly, he will need people like OBJ if he wants to strecth his luck.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by antartica(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
osunmakin: @ antartica: I agree with your post intoto. The second sentence is for us all, you inclusive.
I will rather advise you people not to spur jona to take on OBJ until he has the full control of power because of two reasons: one, you like it or not OBJ is still a power factor in Nigeria equation as of today but I cannot speak of tomorrow. secondly, he will need people like OBJ if he wants to strecth his luck.

Obj is only a power factor because nigerians like you failed to realize that his a criminal that should be stopped by all means.

I am not in your shoes,i know what makes sense to me and people like obj doesn't in anyway.To me,he is a scum and he should be treated like one.That nigerians were fo`olish 4-5 years ago to accept an animal like obj as a leader does not mean that they should still remain fo-olish this year,2012,with all the springs happening around them.

There is a saying that goes,"u can fo-ol some people sometimes but u can't foo-l all the people all the people all the time".That your like and the people u mention somewhere,gbawe and co fell for the trickery or possible being part of the trickery does not mean i am.

I a just one army,if you may say so and i stand by the principles of truth,rationality,common sense and justice.And i identify with any nigerian that feels the same.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by osunmakin: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2012
@ antaartica: The truth from your point of view is that jona will prosecute corruption(s). You are truly a one-man show.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Abagworo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2012
The clear message is that GEJ cannot win 2015 Presidency. If he contests, they will fight him with a fellow Southerner who the North and SW will vote en masse. That could be Oshiomole. Everyone knows what that means. No more blackmail of "our oil" or "they are parasites" because both candidates will be from the same zone.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by antartica(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
osunmakin: @ antaartica: The truth from your point of view is that jona will prosecute corruption(s). You are truly a one-man show.

I can't be the only nigerian that is rational,am i?You might just aswell join me to think the same and take a stand for good.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Ukinebo: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
We understand his visit is not just like that there must been some thing attach to it.well that is not a problem to must of us.not all move obj make or made are bad,we hv to watch
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by jason123: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
Abagworo: The clear message is that GEJ cannot win 2015 Presidency. If he contests, they will fight him with a fellow Southerner who the North and SW will vote en masse. That could be Oshiomole. Everyone knows what that means. No more blackmail of "our oil" or "they are parasites" because both candidates will be from the same zone.

Not to sure about your analysis. You know there is a term called "core south-southerner" now, don't you?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Abagworo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2012
jason123:

Not to sure about your analysis. You know there is a term called "core south-southerner" now, don't you?

No. There is no core South-southerner. Unless you mean core Ijaw which is mostly Bayelsa and part of Delta State.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by ifihearam: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
Those of you who think that obj would defect to ACNHif he tries dat rubbish dat will be the end of his political Godgatherism.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by emmykk(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
Rabadu contested against Gej-now he is working 4 Gej.obj love his beloved political son his benin visit cannot b decipher but at d end he wil gain-make una dey there they hate am
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by babaowo: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
If you people think nigeria politicians are enemies? Its a lie they are all partner in crime.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by chelseabmw(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
I JUST DEY LAFF grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Lawalkay(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2012
Just to remind all NLder that GEJ is not running in 2015. Baba need another candidate to fight ACF last week meeting. I live in benin. Oshiomole has perform in all contest. He will be sellable than GEJ or any other person to finish southsouth 8yrs turn. I have said my piece, Oshiomole will run 4 president come 2015 on PDP platform.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Nike93(f): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
What! Obj has a wife? Is it a newly acquired one or one of the oldies
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
I dey laff
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Johnson6: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
When dis man Obasanjo die d yorubas wil find it difcut to get a replacement.he is d greatest leader the yorubas has produce not d rascals in Lagos callin demsef leader
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Johnny(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
The good thing is that WE all accept that OBJ remains the COMMANDING COMMANDER of Nigeria politics.
To the topic;what do u think can be discussed in 10mins?Obj only stopped over to greet ADAMS being the sitting governor.....though outgoing!We should not forget that BABA is the political father of all Nigerians despite our political differences......
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Drunk: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2012
and he visited Gov. Adams for just 10 mins and some c.razy lousy youth are giving themselves headache. I wonder what people would say if it where for 10 Hours. Buncha lazy non promising folks. Who stops anyone of you from contesting and putting him jail?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by samsolite(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2012
Its just d normal OBJ antics... 2 always be in the news. forget this issue. just a personal visit simple!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2012
OBJ, the no.1 9ja political god...wat evil art thou up to diz tym around Shey GEJ & his goons aren't enuf puppets for u? Eh?
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Supergwin(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2012
Obj is d true definition of a 9jerian politician.. Lyk mourinho, hez playin mind games on pdp/gej.. Baba visit hin step-son.. *laff in pidgin*
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by mrGrAb(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2012
JW214: For those who see Political Poles between Oshomole and OBJ, you are decieveing yourselves. They have been friends before the entry of Oshomole into full politics and will continue to be friends. I can bet it, OBJ has visited to toss a political coin with Oshomole.

Am watching and waiting for what the deal is, most likely next Presidency
u don talk well
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Pain(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2012
The baboon is losing relevance on a per second basis. He has been De-mystified. The spent baboon should just do us a favor and go on eternal sleep.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Oshiomhole, Keeps Reporters Guessing On Mission by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
Abi Obasanjo wants to defect to ACN. Wonders shall never end.
for wat? na only him dey dis country, them no dey retire for his village? obj pls sit down at home n read wat is happening on d pages of news paper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) / Marketers Sell Kerosene, Black Oil Mixture As Diesel / Segun Showunmi: Tinubu, Atiku Like Biden, Reagan Are Not Too Old To Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.