Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Update On Mali Crisis! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Update On Mali Crisis! (988 Views)

French President's Camel Killed And Eaten In Mali / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali / UPDATE ON Mali-french Troops Take Back Key Mali Town From Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Mali Crisis! by Johnny(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
I heard the coup leader is stepping aside for the President of the Parliament to take over power & organize elections within 40 days.This is the deal arrived at with ECOWAS....BUT i have a little problem here;why didnt ECOWAS re-instate the deposed leader (whose tenure is ending in few months time) and ordered to conduct elections as soon as possible?This change of power,to me is undemocratic and ECOWAS shouldnt have been part of it atall...I fear that democratically elected govts.i other countries of AFRICA can be recklessly overthrown and power handed over to anybody just like that!What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

What’s Really Going On - Islamism Or Arab Imperialism In Mali / South Africa Plans To Build $100billion Nuclear Power Stations / 100% Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.