Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? (2873 Views)

How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank / Chance Of Recovering BBM Account Without The Password And Recovery Answer / How Can I Open Mobile Sites Like Mjoy On Computer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by Padonet(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
please nairalanders, i need to know how to have a paypal account without a u.s account.anybody
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by Bossman(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2007
You have a US acct. So, I am assuming you have a US address(Not P.O. Box). If so, then just go to paypal's website and go from there.
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by iykedamac: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2007
You can forget about verifying the bank account. Just register with a US address. Meanwhile everyone should rush down and do this. It works very well.

Register a Paypal account for free (www.paypal.com)

Register a bux account for free (http://bux.to/?r=botnys7)

Login into your bux account and click on the ads one at a time. Allow the 30 seconds time to run down and finish processing till done with a good sign. This means the money has been added to your account for viewing that ad. Then you can close the ad. Please note that you open the ads one by one. Multiple opening will not pay.

Continue clicking on ads everyday and make more money. You can also refer your friends to join you on bux and you make more money as they click on the ads too. Its rewarding.

When you make up to $10 or more, you can cash it out into your paypal account and use it for personal uses like shopping online, paying for fees, etc.

You can also do the same at http://adbux.org/?r=botnys7

http://brbux.com/?r=botnys7 ($3 minimum payout)

http://www.pay-ads.com/?ref=botnys7
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by Galad4eva(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2007
Padonet, i hope u are not trying to do what am thinking, because EFCC is watching oh, kajiko?
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by thegame(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2008
How come these guys only open with us accounts?Don't they have anything to do with maybe nigeria?
Issue is i just can't get a reliable U.S address and i need to open an online account. Any traditional bank into these stuff?
And paying online?
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by porasog(f): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2008
am interested in knowing how to go about this paypal stuff.
how can i get a US addy to enable me open an account.
have got some some cash i can't get 'cos payment method is only via paypal sad sad
if u help with how i can go about it, I'd be very glad
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by missylizzy(f): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2009
pls i nid tips on the paypal cz i know they are not affiliated to nigeria.hw do i get the us addy.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by omanifrank(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2009
this paypal thing,i ve been using paypal verified,without a us acct.its easy,i got a write up on that,and also ebooks,but u go drop some tin oh, i will help who needs it.i rock with my internet marketing, i will upload my screenshot ok.

+2347060822835
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by buzmail1: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2009
Here is a complete e-books on how to open and verify paypal account as a Nigerian.
I promised you if you mail me to send it for you i will.
buzmail1@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by missylizzy(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2009
@omanifrank.just drop ur email addy.[color=][/color]
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by DExplorer1: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by omafones: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
want to buy anything , go to www.bringitbay.com pay in naira and have it delivered. Paypal does not work in Nigeria because we don't have an easily convertible currency. you can have a verified paypal account without a US address or account but not Nigeria (amongst any other countries, not just Nigeria).
am sure there are wash wash ways around this,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by omanifrank(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2009
paypal suppose not to still be an issue for now, am rocking with my paypal with cash from cpa and others
@missylizzy my email na omanifranklin@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
DEAR NLANDERS. YOU CAN OPEN A US BANK ACCOUNT RIGHT FROM HERE. AND EVEN PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

DOWNLOAD THIS ATTACHEMENT AND VIEW THE STUFFS.

ALTERNATIVELY U CAN OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT FROM HERE.  JUST CHOOSE NIGER IN THE COUNTRY SECTION. FILL IN UR DETAILS. AND U RE DONE.
NOTE: U CAN ONLY SEND RECEIVE/PAYMENT. U CANNOT ADD A NIGER BANK/CARD BUT ONLY USBANK AND CARD.

BUT THE ATTACHEMENT WILL SHOW U HOW TO GET THE 2 ALTOGETHER.

HAPPY VIEWING.

Re: How Do I Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account? by vixar: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
Try www.belsupport.com

I bought the below account from them for $60 and have been using it for well over 8 months.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s / Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). / Iphone X Or Samsung S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.