Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant (766 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Inemeabasimi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
My girlfriend was reap and she got pregnant at d age of 14 b4 we no each other,she gave birth go d baby an d baby is with his brother,who force her 2 keep d baby,am in love wit her an i want 2 marry her bt what should i tell my parent? Or should i keep it secret from them? Am confuse,pls help...
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
Goodness me, tell me the ra!!!! pe incident is a joke and I will sleep in peace. Please tell me is a joke PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Inemeabasimi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
It not a joke,she was reap at d age of 14 an she got pergnant,she start see her period at d age of 11,she is 19 nw and d baby is between 4 an 5 bt stay with her brother.
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by 2kurupt(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sad, you might have to tell your parents. some issues are too critical for one person alone to think through..
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
Smh @ nawa for some ppl coming on NL claiming to know of or be part of something as serious as rape and then ask "what should I do?" Lol.
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
If this is true: Poster I will tell u like I tell everyone else..FOLLOW YOUR HEART. OBEY YOUR INSTINCTS! If you feel that that should be kept secret, fine let it between you two. If you feel your parents should know then first discuss it with your lady and then if its cool, explain the situation to your parents......seriously.
Re: Help...pls...my Girlfriend Was Reap And She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
@OP
what has the ra.pe/baby got to do with anything? you say you love her and want to marry her then this is EXACTLY what you should tell your parents.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Lady Ever Go Out Without Her Hand Bag? / Christian Dating & "God Said Things" / How Long Should I Wait After One Relationship Ends To Start Another ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.