Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! (1406 Views)

Nairalanders Are Sore Losers. / Nigeria Fails To Qualify As Best Losers / Mario Götze’s joystick Is Really, Really Happy To See His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Priscila(f): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2006
Before Akola hangs me alive at least I will  have written this before execution.
I have passion for Chelsea as victors in most matches, but! but! when defeat comes their way, they almost go into fits of ill temper.  The third loss of the season reinforce what I and a few of you know that fact about the "blues".Love their uniform!
Jose Morinho never lacks someone to blame, mostly the referees for Chelsea's losses and Sunday was no different. The special one apparently thought the referee was pressurised by Fulham players to disallow the goal even when replays clearly showed Drogba playing handball on soccer pitch!. I don't know if he thinks they are being victimised by match officials for being on top.
Which kind of team is this that cannot concede defeat peacefully? Yes they are the best but in a game we get winners and losers.
William Gallas also took the opportunity to display remarkably awful judgement, something that I only see as a trend with chelsea players, a malicious ill-timed challenge which earned him a red card rightfully. As if that was not enough, bad judgement, he went on to make gestures at Fulham fans.
No wonder the British media has dubbed them the "most hated team in England". In my own opinion Chelsea has just to work on their public relations.
I have watched each game of this season and when they win they over-celebrate. They are just to the extreme either too happy or in tantrums.

This was my observation and I dint mean to hurt Chelsea fans because am also partly their fan. Your own views !
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by jogego(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2006
Girl you got all that right, but forgot one thing.

Drogba should get an oscar for his acting antics on the pitch and very soon, I foresee him getting horribly injured and referee looking away because he has built a useless reputation for himself.

Personally will be rooting for liverpool to beat them senseless in the FA cup.

Oh and by the way, I got your back on this one, aint no Akola or any other chelsea fan going to hang you. After all, when they smell a gunner, they always run for cover tongue
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Akolawole(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2006
@Jogego & Prisccy

We hate losing. Period!

As per excuses, you are totally wrong.
Prisccy, i am not going to attack you much because you confessed to all of us that you just started watching football.

Ok, let me analyse our three loses

1) Against Manchester United: No single excuse from the special one, either to the Referee or anybody. He said "we play so well that nobody will ever believe the match was held in Old Tratford"

2) Against Middlesborough: He said nothing. Maybe he told you in private.

3) Against Fulham: The build up is a handball and Jose Admit but the complaint by everybody includig Jose was The Referee & Assistanct sees nothing but they were able to convince the Referee that its no goal.
The argument is : what of if its a goal, what would have happen.
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Posh(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2006
THis is to loudmouth Mourinho and all Chelsea fans.Hush!!!.But there is Good news.Add and drop forms are available for Chelsea fans to change over to performing Arsenal or Man u and even Sunderland.Abi na wetin una think?
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by hanson: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2006
I think Chelsea is on top and every other teams wants to bring them down.I'm I right?Who knows the top shots in the FA could be doing funny things.I think he is a gunner.Corruption is every where.

Do you think any body will be happy after losing a competition?I think its the normal thing to happened (blaming the officials)
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Akolawole(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2006
Some people dont even watch Chelsea's match yet they comment on it.

They hear rumours and they queue behind it?

@ Prisccy

Fault me in my analysis above.
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Priscila(f): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2006
@ Akola
Suddenly behind you! People! watch football and stop tormenting Akola
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by mukina2: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2007
yeah right very bad losers angry

see as software chases me all over angry

cheksli sucks!!!! angry
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by toshmann(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2007
they'll loose again on tuesday, and what will be thier excuse?. . . . . . perhaps no ballack undecided . . . . . . or no carvalho  undecided . . . . . . or referee undecided . . . . or perhaps they'll say the grass was not green enough . . . .  grin

@software,

stop harrassing muky angry
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by nnenneigbo(f): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2007
toshmann:

or perhaps they'll say the grass was not green enough . . . . grin

LMAO
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by mayorken(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2007
toshmann:

they'll loose again on tuesday, and what will be their excuse?. . . . . . perhaps no ballack undecided . . . . . . or no carvalho undecided . . . . . . or referee undecided . . . . or perhaps they'll say the grass was not green enough . . . . grin

@software,

stop harrassing muky angry

stop harrasing muki .

dont stone muki

dont talk to muki

hmmmmmm !!!!
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by mayorken(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2007
well sha all i know is that chelsea wiil drop cry
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Damy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2007
[size=5pt]even when the truth hurts say it.[/size]

i feel something toshmann!!!

maybe chemistry or ?
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Damy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2007
mayorken:

well sha all i know is that chelsea wiil drop cry

yea man, u said it all. smiley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6604627.stm
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by toshmann(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2007
Damy:

[size=5pt]even when the truth hurts say it.[/size]

i feel something toshmann!!!

maybe chemistry or ?

. . . . or biology grin
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by toshmann(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2007
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by lalaboi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2007
see wetn joblessness cause!! muki! wot a piri!

hw many pages did u dig b4 u found dis thread?
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Mustay(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2007
Ha. Y now?
So because i bring that one out, this one sef bring this one.
When last has priscilla been here sef
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by software(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2007
@ post starter

You must be sick upstairs, Who needs your sorry? who told u we needed it? U better go and get yaself emplloyed before this unemployment wahala in the country make thunder fire u. ask others ooo. me SOFTWARE, I fire people with thunder anyhow.

So watch ya head, before i strike
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by danniecool(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2007
Software take it easy with the originator, the post is very old, blame the person who dig out this forgotten thread wink
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by mukina2: 9:51pm On May 04, 2007
software respect urself ok? angry
how dare you take ur madness to Prissy?

this thread is old .and she was one of the best posters on this sports thread .when it
didnt have scammers and spammers like you angry tongue tongue

cheksli are bad losers angry

they suck angry
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Mustay(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2007
She was also d skirt all the guys wanted too. . .Lol
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Mustay(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2007
Where the girl dey sef, she travel?
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by mukina2: 10:52pm On May 04, 2007
na me you suppose ask olodo angry
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by toshmann(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2007
Mustay:

She was also d skirt all the guys wanted too. . .Lol

@mustay,
if you must stay in this thread you better learn how to respect people angry
b/c i aint gonna let nobody run down my muky angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Are Really Really Bad Losers! by Mustay(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2007
Wetin dey do these ones? You be priscilla?
You and Muki should carry your elton john affair to another place jare!
At Muki, i didn't expect less from ya. If you know not, write simple NO!

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Found / Diego Costa: The Goal Drought Begins. / See What Barca Coach, Luis Enrique Did To Amuneke...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.