Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto (18403 Views)

Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by nduchucks: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
The man is photogenic. Handsome boys and leaders of tommorrow. Everyone and everything about this photograph is beautiful.

But come o, where are the schools for the girls?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by toboy: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
weew!!! those children look lovely like beds of roses!!! i wish our Nothern brothers would be harmless like this children

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
are these really almajiris, where are their bowls?
girls dont do almajiris, they are married off!
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by nduchucks: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
cogitoErgo: are these really almajiris, where are their bowls?
girls dont do almajiris, they are married off!

The children, the Almajiris, who your are quick to make fun of, are some of the most marginalized Nigerians. They suffer from neglect by the government, at all levels, and this neglect is made possible because of enablers such as you.

They are God's children who are victimized and should not be ridiculed as you are doing above. You should feel ashamed of yourself. dolo

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by jmaine: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
Cool supposed Almajiris . . .
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
those kids look too fresh to be almajiris - this looks like another orchestrated photo op,

much like the 1000 600 no buses
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Sweetlemon(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
I must say that this picture is soooooo heartwarming! I just pray this actually turns out well and I desperately hope he continues to do good things like this throughout his remaining tenure.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
undecided
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by nduchucks: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sweetlemon: I must say that this picture is soooooo heartwarming! I just pray this actually turns out well and I desperately hope he continues to do good things like this throughout his remaining tenure.

Good things will come out of this. I believe millions of Almajiris will ultimately be brought outof the current delipidated schools and off the streets.

Thanks to the Islamic bank, the marginalized and exploited God's children, the Almajiris, will be delivered. Only last month, President Goodluck Jonathan approved the establishment of 400 Amajiri schools across the country., according to the Minister of Education, Prof. Ruqayyatu

Additionally, the new [b] Islamic Development Bank Group (IDB) belingual education programme will support the Nigerian government policy with $98million [/b]to integrate and modernise Almajiri and Tsangaya schools.

This is great news.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Ejine(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
I hope say no be bombs dem carry for backpack.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by sizzlers(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
gud move by gej but what of those almajiris dat has outgrown primary school age?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
As usual, the bigots won't see anything good in this.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by nduchucks: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
sizzlers: gud move by gej but what of those almajiris dat has outgrown primary school age?

Excellent point. A comprehensive program like the one provided for the rehabilitation of the former foot soldiers in the SS, many of who were marginalized and abused children, just like many Almajiris are, is in order.

These youths are worth saving, they are our brothers and our future.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Dede1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2012
@POST

This is one of the most ridiculous and hopeless thing GEJ has ever done. Federal government should be building schools for all Nigerians not religious schools for Mohammedans. If Islamic sects want to build Almajiri schools, it should do so with money from donations. This is how idiotic born to rule originates. All almajiri schools teach these kids is to hate non-Muslims.

I hate Nigeria with passion and would not do anything to help the cesspit.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Afam4eva(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
Doesn't it look as if GEJ is kissing northern azz? The rate at which he is happy to meet stand with a notable nothern leader or do something for the north suggests that.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by http(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
Dede1: @POST

This is one of the most ridiculous and hopeless thing GEJ has ever done. Federal government should be building schools for all Nigerians not religious schools for Mohammedans. If Islamic sects to build Almajiri school, it should so with money from donations. This is how idiotic born to rule originates. All almajiri schools teach these kids is to hate non-Muslims.

If you hate Nigeria soo much as you've claimed, why bother to reply on the post?
Bring solution, not hatred, FYI, u need to check urself cos it seems u have no regard for elders let alone urself. Stop insulting others people religion if u appreciate ur own.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
This is one of the most ridiculous and hopeless thing GEJ has ever done. Federal government should be building schools for all Nigerians not religious schools for Mohammedans. If Islamic sects to build Almajiri school, it should so with money from donations. This is how idiotic born to rule originates. All almajiri schools teach these kids is to hate non-Muslims.

Who need you in Nigeria self...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by ddippset(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
GEJ would do anything to be the president of over 180 million people; nothing less. David Mark would do anything to be the president of the law makers of over 180 million people; nothing less. do they give a fu<k who does and who doesnt die for their ambitions? no they dont!
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by oluoma1: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
April fool, who are they fooling, GEJ must be a joker, so he don't forgot his duty as a presido, let him stop dat topic and face anoda tin jare. Since monday till now is all abt Almajiri. Abeg Jona ia like u don't knw what to do next if yes den surrender and step down let anoda take over. Dis Almajiri of a tin is giving me headache. One yr has gone notin has achieve is dat not stupidness.........
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Rhino5dm: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
Why don't you just end your miserable life? I hate nigeria, nigeria is a cesspit and you here 24/7 posting rubbish? What more, even soliciting for nigerian pusssy?

Do us a favour by putting a bullet hole through your head, end that worthless life, afteral no one is going to miss a "cesspit" old loony like you. Pathetic scum!

Dede1: @POST

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^^^ I doubt that animal even has anything to offer int he first place.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by mangbede: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
dats dividends of democracy in progress...Gud move by GEJ....wat the so called northern leaders were nt able 2 achieve while in power....
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by levi4real07yahoocom: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
oh ! I pity d lives of ndi igbo. For so long we had being denied d seat of presidency, for so long we are being treated like slave in dis country , for so long we are being treated like sheep without shephard in dis nation.yet, no body cares to talks about it. Dis almajiri if u ask me originated 4rm northern part of d country dat held dis country @ ramsom 4 gud thirty something yrs but culd never recognise almajiri. Simply because boko haram is making noise dat our president is shifting our resources with out considering d igbos dat are d most marginalized in dis nation. Igbos survives by strugle and hard work. because igbos dnt make noise by bombing and killing dat's why we are being neglected. Gud tins are gud not because human beings like it but because they are gud. Let dere b justice in our nation.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Afam4eva(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
levi4real07@yahoo.com:
oh ! I pity d lives of ndi igbo. For so long we had being denied d seat of presidency, for so long we are being treated like slave in dis country , for so long we are being treated like sheep without shephard in dis nation.yet, no body cares to talks about it. Dis almajiri if u ask me originated 4rm northern part of d country dat held dis country @ ramsom 4 gud thirty something yrs but culd never recognise almajiri. Simply because boko haram is making noise dat our president is shifting our resources with out considering d igbos dat are d most marginalized in dis nation. Igbos survives by strugle and hard work. because igbos dnt make noise by bombing and killing dat's why we are being neglected. Gud tins are gud not because human beings like it but because they are gud. Let dere b justice in our nation.

+100

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
I HOPE THIS COUNTRY IS NOT TRAINING FUTURE SUICIDE BOMBERS??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Rhino5dm: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
What is more annoying is that the demented nematode is approaching 70 years!

Ileke-IdI:
^^^^ I doubt that animal even has anything to offer int he first place.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Dede1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why don't you just end your miserable life? I hate nigeria, nigeria is a cesspit and you here 24/7 posting rubbish? What more, even soliciting for nigerian pusssy?

Do us a favour by putting a bullet hole through your head, end that worthless life, afteral no one is going to miss a "cesspit" old loony like you. Pathetic scum!

You are pathetically lower than dirty dirt which provides support for old dirty leather work. Are you not lazy numskull to remotely think I solicit for “Nigerian pusssy” whatever the nonsense means?

It is a pity a latent scoundrel such as you still shares air with humans. May ask how old is your mother? You know I could strike cord with her since you think I am as old as your father. No, dog, I am too new to mess with a pusssy that spurned a dirty jackass such as you
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Funkymallam(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
Gud one GEJ... Those kids deserve it.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
levi4real07@yahoo.com:
oh ! I pity d lives of ndi igbo. For so long we had being denied d seat of presidency, for so long we are being treated like slave in dis country , for so long we are being treated like sheep without shephard in dis nation.yet, no body cares to talks about it. Dis almajiri if u ask me originated 4rm northern part of d country dat held dis country @ ramsom 4 gud thirty something yrs but culd never recognise almajiri. Simply because boko haram is making noise dat our president is shifting our resources with out considering d igbos dat are d most marginalized in dis nation. Igbos survives by strugle and hard work. [size=18pt]because igbos dnt make noise by bombing and killing[/size] dat's why we are being neglected. Gud tins are gud not because human beings like it but because they are gud. Let dere b justice in our nation.

True that, just a lot of empty noise. Better that than Boko haram noise sha.

Also true about gej SUCKING UP TO BOKO HARAMS BECAUSE REALLY i dont get the point of religious schools being funded by FG money. it should be something built with private money.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
What is more annoying is that the demented nematode is approaching 70 years!

Lawd have mercy!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was thinking 18, 19 shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto by prettyboi1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sentimental people don show again. I'm not a fan of Gej, but I'm also not biased,bigoted or sentimental. I give credit & honour to whom it's due whenever its due. Kudos & big-ups to Jonathan for executing this project & bringing it to life. These are the kinds of things we need to see not people being sentimental & biased on NL & other areas of Nigeria. Good work Mr. president,show us that you can do more great things & convince us more by reaching out to ALL NIGERIANS south,east,west,north, ALL NIGERIANS.. Kudos once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ikpeazu Bought Uche Ogah's APC Governorship Form" - Prince Apugo / Acting President Goodluck Jonathan And His Too Many Grammatical Errors / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.