Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Naija Gurls:tactics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Gurls:tactics (2943 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / How To Attract Her With 3 Killer Text Tactics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
cries,recharge(BIS) cards maga,her xbedmate na her cousin during introduction,smooch me but no sex,
am seeing my period then
denies you sex,
calls your close pady when misundastanding
dey,
lie about school fees
,financial assistance 4rm u
,wont give clues of her real self,
she is holymary to u and a bedmate to 1 dirtyboy,
she tells u no sex in the relationship(wants Bleep bad bad),when i come this time no sex(na her lies),
continues forming till you see her kitty,
where do you stay and work.
stop it and i love it
.ADD YOURS PLEASE
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Killz1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
baggy4luv: cries,recharge(BIS) cards maga,her xbedmate na her cousin during introduction,smooch me but no sex,
am seeing my period then
denies you sex,
dey,
lie about school fees
she tells u no sex in the relationship(wants Bleep bad bad),when i come this time no sex(na her lies),
stop it and i love it
.ADD YOURS PLEASE
Pls, what's this nonsense?
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by slimyem: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
baggy4luv: cries,recharge(BIS) cards maga,her xbedmate na her cousin during introduction,smooch me but no sex,
am seeing my period then
denies you sex,
dey,
lie about school fees
stop it and i love it
.ADD YOURS PLEASE
.......blah..... blah blah.... blah...blah!
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
slimyem: .......blah..... blah blah.... blah...blah!

Lol.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by khukhi(f): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lol.

@ OP What's new about what you've posted...
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by dabrake(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
am seeing my period then
denies you sex,
dey,
lie about school fees
stop it and i love it
.ADD YOURS PLEASE
another wasted 10secs
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
dnt blame u ladies and guys.the ladies u v conquered a fools heart.guys remote controlld idiots
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Scash(f): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2012
Ok, I don hear. I'l warn my broda
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by ITbomb(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2012
I thought I saw a No Smoking Weed around here.
Are patients also allowed access to the internet?
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 12, 2012
so freaking tired of all these threads bashing naija girls......are u guys living among normal people because the naija girls i know are nothing like that! demeaning naija women is d same thing as demeaning yourselves.......smh @ d nonsense of this world

2 Likes

Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

Pls, what's this nonsense?
What do u expect when juveniles invades nairaland
Some few days ago no b this OP they complain how JAMB Rob am...
Now instead of concentrating on how 2 prepare 4 d next jamb... Dude is busy over night in a Cyber cafe wasting his life

1 Like

Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Goldieluks: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2012
am seeing my period then
denies you sex,
dey,
lie about school fees
stop it and i love it
.ADD YOURS PLEASE

Bullcrap!!
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Killz1(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2012
ogbeche77:
Now instead of concentrating on how 2 prepare 4 d next jamb... Dude is busy over night in a Cyber cafe wasting his life
You don't mean it. . . grin grin grin
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
ogbeche77:
ogbeche or what do u call yourself.the magnitude of your foolishness revealed your inherited stupidity.you are .gfoat(greatest fool of all times).you are a modern day mufu in the making sha.and who hinted you, you just finished writting jamb.graduated uni 2009.and am done with service.mukaila.if you dont reply your name aint oh-gbese.gat my lapy & my fastline.been to the cafe over a year and half.ogbese(only houseboy with 2.1 Gpa
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2012
baggy4luv: ogbeche or what do u call yourself.the magnitude of your foolishness revealed your inherited stupidity.you are .gfoat(greatest fool of all times).you are a modern day mufu in the making sha.and who hinted you, you just finished writting jamb.graduated uni 2009.and am done with service.mukaila.if you dont reply your name aint oh-gbese.gat my lapy & my fastline.been to the cafe over a year and half.ogbese(only houseboy with 2.1 Gpa
Billy goat.. So this is what u can come up with...A graduate!!!!!as u claim u are ....Typing Ur crappy biography on nairaland... I bet u re still jobless.. Abi no be u be Mabayoje Olusegun... Another product of a failed educational system... Whining that u av a laptop.... Gosh.. Seriously?
Beta carry Ur wereee go Park
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by ITbomb(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
^^^^
*****grab my pop corn and looking for a position safe from flying missile*****
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
Its easy τ̅☺ detect A̶̲̥̅ thread by A̶̲̥̅ minor. @op, Ђδω Ȋ̝̊̅§ ur mummy & daddy?
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Chimezie198(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
am seeing my period then
denies you sex,
dey,
lie about school fees
stop it and i love it
.ADD YOURS PLEASE
ok i dey come!
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^^
*****grab my pop corn and looking for a position safe from flying missile*****
Promise u.. No missile, just nerve gases.. Get a gas mask..lol
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Chimezie198(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
slimyem: .......blah..... blah blah.... blah...blah!
Slimyammmy. Hw dat ur yam leg dey sef
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by baggy4luv(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
ogbeche77:
Billy goat.. So this is what u can come up with...A graduate!!!!!as u claim u are ....Typing Ur crappy biography on nairaland... I bet u re still jobless.. Abi no be u be Mabayoje Olusegun... Another product of a failed educational system... Whining that u av a laptop.... Gosh.. Seriously?
Beta carry Ur wereee go Park
even if am jobless it doesnt your concern untamed foolishness here on nairaland.you were scared and got to surf me out on facebook.your oily biglips deservers mopo punch.y am i arguing with a clueless firstson of a hunter self.waiting for your stupidity on dvd.animul.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
baggy4luv: even if am jobless it doesnt your concern untamed foolishness here on nairaland.you were scared and got to surf me out on facebook.your oily biglips deservers mopo punch.y am i arguing with a clueless firstson of a hunter self.waiting for your stupidity on dvd.animul.
Haaaaaaa!!!.... This wasted product of a one night stand is loosing it oooo...
I promise not to reply u again f u don't type in English
Nairalanders don't understand Mandarin.. Dumb
Gosh... A graduate that can express himself... Save urself d face... Stop commenting on any thread..
Can u urself read & digest what u started on this thread... Olodorabataaaaaaa
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
baggy4luv: ogbeche or what do u call yourself.the magnitude of your foolishness revealed your inherited stupidity.you are .gfoat(greatest fool of all times).you are a modern day mufu in the making sha.and who hinted you, you just finished writting jamb.graduated uni 2009.and am done with service.mukaila.if you dont reply your name aint oh-gbese.gat my lapy & my fastline.been to the cafe over a year and half.ogbese(only houseboy with 2.1 Gpa

Ol'boy, you will stay long at home with this your CV o. Especially the 2.1 GPA. You better pray make you get admission because this obviously shows that you've not been to a higher institution. Abi your own perfect score na 2.5 for your school?
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by ITbomb(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
2.1 GPA and proud of it or did u mean class of degree
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
Ceeno E vu:

Ol'boy, you will stay long at home with this your CV o. Especially the 2.1 GPA. You better pray make you get admission because this obviously shows that you've not been to a higher institution. Abi your own perfect score na 2.5 for your school?
Help me ask d Dude ooooooo
Na only him undastand wetin in dey type
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by PurerareGold: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
@ op Pls tell me something new.this one no be news again o.Ogbeche well done o! More strength to ya fingers.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Akpunwa(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
OP, I do pray for ur sake that u ain't a graduate as claimed.
If u are one for real, woe betide my kwantry's educational system!
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2012
Akpunwa: OP, I do pray for ur sake that u ain't a graduate as claimed.
If u are one for real, woe betide my kwantry's educational system!
i guess you dont undastand d meaning of wht u jst said up there.
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Chimezie198(m): 1:59am On Apr 13, 2012
^ u dey mind d dude? Beans head lyk am.

1 Like

Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by sisqology(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2012
*dancing on my refrigerator*
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2012
sisqology: *dancing on my refrigerator*
Carefull... Hope the thing no dey shock
Re: Naija Gurls:tactics by born2boink(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2012
Poster, I can understand your pain, if you are not terrorists, you cannot date naija girls because all naija girls are vampire and they suck blood,they have programme all those babes to be heartless and to shed tears is their happines,any girls without nafdac number never date her and never date any girl with problem or they will suck your pocket and move next victim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? / Where Can You Find Wife Material? / Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.