Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Biafra Independence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Independence (5826 Views)

OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / Kilimanjaro Capital Ltd. Signs With Biafra Independence Movement – Reuters / BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Independence by HighChief4(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2012
Callotti:

Or else? undecided

If you are pro-Biafrans, please go to BiafraWorld. . . no one will bother you there. This is NiaraWorld. You are trespassing.

http://www.biafranigeriaworld.com/

You even have Igbo-smoking world there too. Thank you. kiss

Blazay you shouldnt be commenting on Biafra posts, we know those mallams pick up your bills, but dont drag your luck too far.

Meanwhile, when are you gonna oil my dicckk?
Re: Biafra Independence by Callotti: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2012
Thread dead on arrival.
Next topic please?
Boko Haram don trow new bomb?
Any latest action? grin
Re: Biafra Independence by pazienza(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2012
That biafra national anthem is cool,strong words for a nation of strong people.
Re: Biafra Independence by 9jaIhail(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2012
High_Chief:

Why would you understand something that is beyond your understanding.

Stop jumpin into anything Igbo here, you can still get an Igbo Boy in your neighbourhood

My brother don't mind this yuruba fools.She is desperate for igbo man diick always so her concern is if igbo leave she have to get a visa before she can grab a diick i know her pains and i have expose it
Re: Biafra Independence by 9jaIhail(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2012
ola231:

If Ɣ☺ΰ die for Biafra S̶̲̥̅o βε̲̣ it,you kill urself for nofin ....why dn't yu rather live a good life not minding biafra maybe yu cld βε̲̣ of help †̥o ur generation....(Eru-iku) Messenger of death

I am not a coward neither do i come from a cowardice lineage so why should i be afraid of death for what i believe in? If Nelson mandela is afraid of death would south africans be where they are today? If Ikemba Ojukwu is afraid would we Biafrans have say today in Nigeria you and your fulani masters original plans was to cleans out igbo tribe out of existence before the great Ikemba rose up and chase you guys with ak47.Get it straight to ur dump skull that our lineage does not contemplate death when we fight for our right we are not Yoruba people,hausa/fulani yansh suckers
Re: Biafra Independence by benjaminis: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
My fellow Biafran, both supporters of Biafra and none supporters thank you all for the responses that you have posted in response to my message. Its very simple does Africa want to develop or not. I believe that the independence of Biafra would bring economic empowerment to the entire African continent and beyond. So friends and supporters of Biafra this is our moment to get this important country back on its feet. I hope very soon with the support of you all and our international allies, the Rep of Biafra shall be proclaimed soon. Neither Nigeria nor Great Britain will detect the outcome of our independence very soon.
May God bless the Rep of Biafra
May God bless Israel
BZM
Re: Biafra Independence by 9jaIhail(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
benjaminis: My fellow Biafran, both supporters of Biafra and none supporters thank you all for the responses that you have posted in response to my message. Its very simple does Africa want to develop or not. I believe that the independence of Biafra would bring economic empowerment to the entire African continent and beyond. So friends and supporters of Biafra this is our moment to get this important country back on its feet. I hope very soon with the support of you all and our international allies, the Rep of Biafra shall be proclaimed soon. Neither Nigeria nor Great Britain will detect the outcome of our independence very soon.
May God bless the Rep of Biafra
May God bless Israel
BZM

Mr. Ben i will like to thank you and encourage those of you who have sincere intention for the actualization of Biafra.I wish to inform you that Bianfran youths are hungry and thirty for our Nation.I will also want to remind you that Biafra campaign through internet will create a lots of awareness.So there fore i will like to advice you to address biafrans in a way that we will understand you intention and plans toward the Biafra actualization.In this Nairaland we have Eze igbo you can address Biafrans through his office there is official email id to reach our Eze on nairaland.Also you need to be ready to face the foes because a lots of enemies of Biafrans are here and doing all they can to kill you if you mention Biafra but we have withstand them many times and will always withstand them,this is 2012 not 1967,
Re: Biafra Independence by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Mr. Ben i will like to thank you and encourage those of you who have sincere intention for the actualization of Biafra.I wish to inform you that Bianfran youths are hungry and thirty for our Nation.I will also want to remind you that Biafra campaign through internet will create a lots of awareness.So there fore i will like to advice you to address biafrans in a way that we will understand you intention and plans toward the Biafra actualization.In this Nairaland we have Eze igbo you can address Biafrans through his office there is official email id to reach our Eze on nairaland.Also you need to be ready to face the foes because a lots of enemies of Biafrans are here and doing all they can to kill you if you mention Biafra but we have withstand them many times and will always withstand them,this is 2012 not 1967,

you've said it all brother. Lets use this medium(nairaland) to mobilize our people cos of its popularity. Mr Benjamin, we really need a close forum where all pro biafrans will share opinions on the best way to actuallise Biafra. A forum where matters will be placed on vote and popular wish will be the decision of the house. I used to be a member of biafraland@yahoogroups.com before quarrel set in among member due to their inability to agree on issue. But i believe by having a vote on matters among members will go a long way in preventing this sort of things. My 2 cent
Re: Biafra Independence by victorazy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
I knew it that Biafra will be remaindered one day.
Re: Biafra Independence by noiseless: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
Shalom my brother. Let Israel understand Jah Lord they have go with Jah covenent, cos when Jah ah pass through Babilon it will be their identification- Anthony.B
Re: Biafra Independence by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
i'm grateful sir. I wil dispatch the info immediate
Re: Biafra Independence by ogbonoeba: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
benjaminis: My fellow Biafrans, this is Mr Benjamin Igwe Onwuka, the founder and the leader of the Biafra Zionist Movement. Am using this medium to thank you all for your efforts to regain our independence very soon. Biafra independence is a task that all Biafrans must meet. The time has come for us to carry this fight to the international community led by the USA. Unless we have international support, we can not achieve our dream. I just returned from the UK to take this fight on. Am calling on all Biafrans to join the BZM to get our independence, our independence will stop the wanton killing of our people on a daily basis by the Hausa Fulanis and crate a society that will look after the interest of our people.
Please join us now and let Biafra be the module the world will copy from us. Join us by calling us on 081 807 96 103. USA and Israel supports our fight now
Shalom
Benjamin I Onwuka
BZM Leader

I will be calling on you this weekend to discuss your vision.
Re: Biafra Independence by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Benjamin Onwuka > Biafra
Zionist Movement[(BZM)ISRAEL]
shalom my fellow Biafrans, this is
Benjamin Igwe ONWUKA leader of
the Biafra Zionist Movement am
now in USA in our effort to
galvanise USA diplomatic support
for the Rep of Biafra. May God
bless the Rep of Biafra and May
God bless Israel. Remember
November 5th 2012 we are going
to resurrect the mandate of the
Eastern National Assembly led by
Dr Alvan IKOKU that mandated Our
Leader General Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu OJUKWU on May 30th
1967 to declare our beloved
country the Rep of Biafra. Shalom
all BIAFRANS
Re: Biafra Independence by cjrane: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
benjaminis: My fellow Biafrans, this is Mr Benjamin Igwe Onwuka, the founder and the leader of the Biafra Zionist Movement. Am using this medium to thank you all for your efforts to regain our independence very soon. Biafra independence is a task that all Biafrans must meet. The time has come for us to carry this fight to the international community led by the USA. Unless we have international support, we can not achieve our dream. I just returned from the UK to take this fight on. Am calling on all Biafrans to join the BZM to get our independence, our independence will stop the wanton killing of our people on a daily basis by the Hausa Fulanis and crate a society that will look after the interest of our people.
Please join us now and let Biafra be the module the world will copy from us. Join us by calling us on 081 807 96 103. USA and Israel supports our fight now
Shalom
Benjamin I Onwuka
BZM Leader

Oga Benjamin,
You have a very noble cause. But i'm afraid people have started bastardizing that cause and indeed making it a laughing matter.If you want Igbo support for your movement,which i'm sure you will get if you get your acts together
You must have a credible website and must have convinced responsible citizens both Igbo and other minorities being oppressed in Nigeria to support this.Freedom isn't an easy journey,so you must expect a very bumpy ride.Even Yoruba people now want someone to liberate them from Nigeria, in spite of their betrayal of the previous causes for freedom of southern Nigerians, you must assist them if they request for help.They will be Biafra's biggest trading partner in Africa after all said and done. Then you must begin your sensitization and plan marches in major world capitals as well as in Nigeria(Abuja and Lagos included, not just Aba and Onitsha). Be ready to be harassed by trigger happy aboki or some ofemamnu police. You must decide if you will have a guerrilla armed struggle or a peaceful one very early, so that nobody will be confused at your method when the heat is on.You must identify your objectives clearly and milestones to attain them so that when the movement grows or you are in jail, the movement can continue without hitches.
I can tell you a few more thing about social movement or read the biography of Martin Luther King Jnr. to understand these principles very well before you start. If you are very well organized,you will achieve Biafra sooner than you expect.Even Yoruba people that will be your fiercest critic initially will later join your movement to liberate their lands too.
Re: Biafra Independence by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
@cjrane, thanks for your wonderful suggestion. But if only you know the stage we are on now.
Re: Biafra Independence by ebere1712: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish. We love our home. He shall defend it with our lifes when the time comes. Chukwu duo ndi igbo. And may all the opposers of truth contract polio.
Re: Biafra Independence by dayokanu(m): 5:07am On Sep 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail: If Ikemba Ojukwu is afraid would we Biafrans have say today in Nigeria you and your fulani masters original plans was to cleans out igbo tribe out of existence before the great Ikemba rose up and chase you guys with ak47.Get it straight to ur dump skull that our lineage does not contemplate death when we fight for our right we are not Yoruba people,hausa/fulani yansh suckers

You seemed to forget that the Ikeeba Ojuku fled to Abidjan to save his own life
Re: Biafra Independence by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2012
Calloti aka tx asha..wo is also Ileke idi,
I'm sure of what I'm saying I dealt with
that loosed thing b4
Re: Biafra Independence by DuduNegro: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2012
interview-dim-chukwuemeka-ojukwu-rudolf-okonkwo

he sent others to commit suicide.

RUDOLF OKONKWO: Modern day analysts have opined that the Ojukwu that died in 1970 would have been more powerful than the living Ojukwu of this day. Why didn’t you stay and fight until the end?

OJUKWU: Consider committing suicide? I am asking. What I considered was to fight the war to the best of our ability and give a leadership to our people for as long as I could. If you remember, when I left Biafra I went in search of peace. I went trying to get hold of Houphouet-Boigny, the president of the Ivory Coast. He happened to be in Cameroon. By the time he came back and we had a discussion, my number two, General Effiong, had surrendered. That was the way it came about. But all that notwithstanding, I know many people would have loved a dead Ojukwu but I would not oblige them. I intend to live for very, very, much longer and I intend also to be quite vocal in politics for long time

Dudu_Negro:

Interpretation -

Question: why didn't you stay and fight untill the end?

Ojukwu: aren't you asking me to commit suicide? No, that was out of the consideration. What I did consider was to fight to the best of our ability, it was not a do or die........give leadership to our people for as long as I could, not for as long as I live. If you remember, I left Biafra to go find peace in Ivory Coast. Stay and fight until the end? Yeah, General Effiong did that, he fought till the end. I know many people would have loved a martyred Ojukwu but I would not sacrifice myself.......I intend to live for a much very long time as long as I can.

......From Ojukwu's own mouth. He did not fight to die or for as long he lived. ...but for as long as he could. Whrn he could no longer fight he escaped in search for his peace.
Re: Biafra Independence by Antivirus92(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2012
Biafra shall live forever! Our mother's land, i love thee. NOTHING COMES EASY!
Re: Biafra Independence by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2012
My peole have a saying,

"where a child is crying and pointing, if the mother is not there, the father must be there!"
If after 42 years of the attempt to quench the Biafran spirit, and the love and the passion is waxing stronger and stronger by the day, especially fueled by the primitive actions of the Jihardists and their supporters,

I can state with all boldness that Biafran flag will one day fly very high. My only pain is that Ojukwu wont be there to witness. Death, it is not fair!

Our own "Aso Rock" shall be called Odumegwu Ojukwu villa.

"Made in Biafra" shall be a slogan all over Africa.

I can hear coaches of Brazilian, Italian, Agentine, etc football teams warning their people, "beware of the Biafran Team".

Perhaps, I am dreaming!
Yet, it was yesterday's dreams that became today's realities.

Every noble cause starts with a dream. The Biafran dream is a great dream! It is a spirit!

I noblezone hereby call on all Biafrans, both great and small, both young and old to stand together and dream the Biafran dream.

If the Jihadists can blow theselves up to show love for their primitive god, then it is not too much if I ask you, to dream

"The Biafran Dream".
Re: Biafra Independence by Antivirus92(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2012
noblezone: My peole have a saying,

"where a child is crying and pointing, if the mother is not there, the father must be there!"
If after 42 years of the attempt to quench the Biafran spirit, and the love and the passion is waxing stronger and stronger by the day, especially fueled by the primitive actions of the Jihardists and their supporters,

I can state with all boldness that Biafran flag will one day fly very high. My only pain is that Ojukwu wont be there to witness. Death, it is not fair!

Our own "Aso Rock" shall be called Odumegwu Ojukwu villa.

"Made in Biafra" shall be a slogan all over Africa.

I can hear coaches of Brazilian, Italian, Agentine, etc football teams warning their people, "beware of the Biafran Team".

Perhaps, I am dreaming!
Yet, it was yesterday's dreams that became today's realities.

Every noble cause starts with a dream. The Biafran dream is a great dream! It is a spirit!

I noblezone hereby call on all Biafrans, both great and small, both young and old to stand together and dream the Biafran dream.

If the Jihadists can blow theselves up to show love for their primitive god, then it is not too much if I ask you, to dream

"The Biafran Dream".
well said, brother.
Re: Biafra Independence by OSDiggy2(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2012
Mr.Benjamin we South East are strongly behind u, even if it wil lead 2 2nd civil war, we are ready, though i no it wn't lead 2 that dis time cus we are not in d millitary rule. But my advice 2 u Mr. Benjamin is dn't fight dis fight alone, we have many partrotic heros who are already started working b4 u, so consult dem if u haven't b4 carrying on any action, somebody like Uwazuruike and rest of dem. Dn't mind some of judas and saboteurs dat exist among us who are only interest in becoming nxt Igbo president of wicked Nigeria. Plz let every movement of BZM be of peace not violence cus we are not carwodice like north and dia suporters.Mr.Benjamin we South East are strongly behind u, even if it wil lead 2 2nd civil war, we are ready, though i no it wn't lead 2 that dis time cus we are not in d millitary rule. But my advice 2 u Mr. Benjamin is dn't fight dis fight alone, we have many partrotic heros who are already started working b4 u, so consult dem if u haven't b4 carrying on any action, somebody like Uwazuruike and rest of dem. Dn't mind some of judas and saboteurs dat exist among us who are only interest in becoming nxt Igbo president of wicked Nigeria. Plz let every movement of BZM be of peace not violence cus we are not carwodice like north and dia suporters.Mr.Benjamin we South East are strongly behind u, even if it wil lead 2 2nd civil war, we are ready, though i no it wn't lead 2 that dis time cus we are not in d millitary rule. But my advice 2 u Mr. Benjamin is dn't fight dis fight alone, we have many partrotic heros who are already started working b4 u, so consult dem if u haven't b4 carrying on any action, somebody like Uwazuruike and rest of dem. Dn't mind some of judas and saboteurs dat exist among us who are only interest in becoming nxt Igbo president of wicked Nigeria. Plz let every movement of BZM be of peace not violence cus we are not carwodice like north and dia suporters.
Re: Biafra Independence by DuduNegro: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2012
Ihejirika is bringing demolition and destruction to your villages if you so much as declare biafran state on Nigerian soil on Nov 5th.

You listed your properties on ebay and craigslist yet? You are about to get the mother of all assault.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Independence by phreakabit(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2012
[size=18pt]This is why no one will take the Biafran movement seriously. We have a bunch of halfwitted clowns taking stup!d actions. @OP, you are a dimwit! I never liked you or your movement, for a number of reasons, one being that we are Igbos, not jews. Secondly, If you intended briefing the press . Why not get a real world-renowned journalist, rather than using Nairaland of all places. . . . That just reduces you even more in credibility. You are not ready! Till Igbos get things right,no one will take us seriously!Get a water tight game plan and then you can come out and talk.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafra Independence by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2012
This has to be the most stupid thread on Nairaland . OP how old are you ?
Re: Biafra Independence by Youngzedd(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2012
DheBuck: Stop wasting your time,there will never be a biafra! ! ! !
Nigeria United Forever!

SHUT UP, What did u know about Biafra, malam.

One Naija for where, here abi na where.
Re: Biafra Independence by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2012
Shalom

Benjamin I Onwuka
BZM Leader

cool cool cool cool cool, I LOVE THAT BOLDED STATEMENT
Re: Biafra Independence by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2012
phreakabit: [size=18pt]This is why no one will take the Biafran movement seriously. We have a bunch of halfwitted clowns taking stup!d actions. @OP, you are a dimwit! I never liked you or your movement, for a number of reasons, one being that we are Igbos, not jews. Secondly, If you intended briefing the press . Why not get a real world-renowned journalist, rather than using Nairaland of all places. . . . That just reduces you even more in credibility. You are not ready! Till Igbos get things right,no one will take us seriously!Get a water tight game plan and then you can come out and talk.[/size]

Easy men, information at any point in time or place spread like wild fire. NL is not that Bad
Re: Biafra Independence by Youngzedd(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

You seemed to forget that the Ikeeba Ojuku fled to Abidjan to save his own life

He was forced to leave the land, live today and fight another day, ask your father If he really fought the war, he will explain further.
Re: Biafra Independence by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2012
Shalom
Benjamin I Onwuka
BZM Leader

Lord have mercy ! How Naive can you be Mr Onwuka ? The same folks who folded their hand some 40 something years ago would now support you all of a sudden ? FYI YOU DON'T DARE TRY TO DECLARE INDEPENDENCE WITHIN A NATION OR ELSE YOU WOULD BE UNDERMINING THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THAT NATION . EVEN THE UN WOULDN'T SUPPORT YOU ON THAT ONE. Igbos had better wake up , this Onwuka is a faceless charlatan and shouldn't be taken serious .
Re: Biafra Independence by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Easy men, information at any point in time or place spread like wild fire. NL is not that Bad

You spread entertainment gossip and ethnic bigotry through a $h!t hole like Nairaland , Calls for self determination should not be spread through Nairaland. Mr Onwuka only choose Nairaland because he is a faceless coward and a charlatan . If he is serious about this then :

1.He should release a press statement / secure an interview with AP , CNN , BBC , Aljazerra , Reuters , Times . Media houses are the BEST way to get the attention of the world , The story of the BIAFRAN war is hidden and you would be surprised that more than 70% of the world don't know about the atrocities committed by the Federal troops against the igbos (3 millions igbos died in this war and mind you this is the number of casualties ACCOUNTED for , the rest were declared missing ) .

2.He should push for the arrest of the Majors and Generals involved in the atrocities that took place from 1967 - 1970. The holocaust took place some 60 something years ago and immediately the allied forces defeated the Nazis the Nazi generals / prison wardens were hunted down by the interpol / cia for close to 7decades . The Biafran war story is deliberately being swept under the carpet by those who had a hand in the incessant blood shed and their crimes should be exposed to the world.

3.He should lead a peaceful protest at the UN HQ and at the Nigerian embassy in the USA , UK , Germany , France etc until he gains the attention of the international media and makes a speech at the UN assembly.

4.He should go to world renowned universities and get in touch with respected political science professors and students who can also join in the peaceful protests and calls for self determination.

5.He should make a video journal / interview the family members of deceased MASSOB members who were killed by Nigerian military for being members of a non violent self determination group. He should use this to draw the attention of the international media and the world at large .

6.Rather than declare independence (which would translate to undermining the sovereignty of Nigeria)he should push for a referendum and get the likes of EU observatory body to inspect the polls etc.

7. Arguments should be based on the UN laws that support the self determination and emancipation of a people for their economic advancement and livelihood .

Article 1 of the U.N. Charter common:

“All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right, they freely
determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural
development.”11

Declaring independence without a referendum or SNC would lead to unfortunate circumstances and would have devastating results. Mr Onwuka had better study international law else he be made a scape goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THINK ABIA! Dr Alex Otti / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso / Bandits Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Wife Others In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.