Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? (7219 Views)

Free Christmas Gift Of Recharge Cards For Nairalanders / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Guess Who The Artist Is And Win 2000 Naira Worth Of Recharge Card From Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by djeezy(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2012
8k for my fastlink monthly plan and also 3k for my BIS...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by ffo(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm the highest i've bought with my money for personal usage is #750 and that's because i rarely buy airtime,but during my birthdays for a long time now,i get sometimes close to or more than 20k worth of airtime.

awuf no dey run belly. one day u go vomit am. see ur head lyk 20k. how many times do u mark ur birthday in a year? keep deceiving them, u will surely reap wat u are sowing.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Youngsage: 10:57am On May 05, 2012
jossy_1luv:
Hello youngstAr
I'm coolcool!
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Youngsage: 11:11am On May 05, 2012
ReLaTE: If i mention 200k who's going to contest that.?
Infact,our Mod and front page thread nw is making nairaland LUKS like a kids forum and d gud taste is gone.
What a Pity... In fact your English alone can make the 'kids' faint. Smh, very dumb i****
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Youngsage: 11:15am On May 05, 2012
coded777: 0.00k i think.
So u mean u paid for a 0.00k card? Keep thinking.
Smh
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 05, 2012
22,ooo Naira. On Glo PP Plus. That was then.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2012
stolen stone: 10k, omo no come see as i guide that slip jealously b4 i loaded it to my sim card, make i hear say d slip fall comot frm my hand na??
hahhahahhahahhacheesycheesy,i can imagine that.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by sinachiman: 11:00pm On May 05, 2012
I load at least 200k monthly cous d nature of my job .........real estate
Re: What Is The Highest Amount Of Recharge Card You Ever Bought/ever Had? by arsenally: 9:49pm On May 06, 2012
chyket: 85,000 naira that was last year when I travelled abroad and I had to roam my mtn phone which is a contract package.Mtn use to ask you to deposit 50,000 for roaming services so I added 35,000 in case I had to call my Customers in Nigeria with my number,some people don't pick numbers they don't know.
When I eventually came back to Nigeria ,mtn said they can't refund the deposit in cash so I use it for my calls for a very longtime and at a point it felt like I was making free calls

Free calls on MTN? That'll be the day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discovered!!!how To Make Airtel Browse Faster. / Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost / Get Free Data On Airtel.. Its Hot.. 100% Freeeeeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.