Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Don't Think Ibrahim Larmorde The Neww Efcc Boss Is Doing Well. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Think Ibrahim Larmorde The Neww Efcc Boss Is Doing Well. (739 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Think Ibrahim Larmorde The Neww Efcc Boss Is Doing Well. by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 13, 2012
Cases of corruption are springing up daily and it seems the fear of efcc has gone to ground zero.no major arrest and prosecution since he came on board...guesss the likes of ribadu are rare breeds.my 2 cent
Re: I Don't Think Ibrahim Larmorde The Neww Efcc Boss Is Doing Well. by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2012
How is Ribadu different? undecided Obasanjo's dog
Re: I Don't Think Ibrahim Larmorde The Neww Efcc Boss Is Doing Well. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2012
Atleast dere was the fear of efcc then

(1) (Reply)

Biafra And The Quest For Black Supremacy / Russia Scrap The LADA: Read Britons' Gags About The LADA / Ibori's Conviction Might Enter Guiness Book Of World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.