Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch (6724 Views)

North Korea To Launch MISSILE Today!! / Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel / North Korea Declares Its Rocket Launch A Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by habayommy: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
quo Dte author=Pain]I heard TB Joshua predicted the failure shocked shocked
Ballistic Joshua Prayed in Down undecided[/quote]

Haaaaaaaaaaa......
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by kiyosaki1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
what in my own opinion I believed happened in my own opinion is that the CIA has infiltrated the rank and files of the North Korea weapons scientists.If they can do it against the old USSR with all their mega power
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Youhesh(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
warrior101:

No link i heard it from Press TV News about 3-4 years ago... Used to be a fan of press tv cuz they are a little bit anti west media...
So how do u expect to get an unbiased, unpolished report from a news media which is clearly not objective?
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by manchy7531: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
gboss4sure: More revelations about what really happened will be out soon but for me i believe it was shot down cause North Korea i know cant Fuk dat kinda up. But wait ooo why is it the in every country the North is always the problem and at last they always lose and the south wins. for example.

Sudan - North is the problem

Korea- North is the problem

Nigeria- North Is the problem.

I always asked myself is everything about North cursed?

that is why the bible said fear north for the lord is with you.......lol grin

1 Like

Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
funny koreans
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
Man...Those scientists are in for it now.
I hope they are not treated as "traitors of the DPRK" and have their entire extended family up to the 4th generation locked up in prison camp. sad
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by TolaniLuv: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
Made In China Rocket!!
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by tpia5: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
happens to everyone.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
tpia@:
happens to everyone.

But no-one will punish their scient]ists like DPRK will.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by tpia5: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
^^that's an assumption.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
^^ that's a fact...
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by buzor(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
i really think that this must be a handiwork of cia. may be they ve infiltrated d north koreans scientists...
my humble opinion
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by eemmyyy: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
Is not wrong to think that US, South Korea or allies have a hand in the failed launch period
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by nagoma(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
The Americans lost many spacecrafts this way, some of these disasters happened in secrecy , others were watched live on TV. A manned spacecraft -challenger with 7 American astranauts ( men& women) on board disintegrated 73 seconds after take off - of course killing all on board. This was on 28th Jan 1986 and was watched live by hundreds of thousands around the world. NASA at the time said " th disaster was an unavoidable price to be paid for pioneering a new frontier" That , I think applies to the Koreans as well and they will eventually get it right.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by islamrules(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
there is underlaying panorama to this just to humiliate N. Korea... it could not have happened by chance cuz N. Korea is too strong for that remember when they hacked american government military database for almost a whole day (just to show america that they can fight with all that they had) when america threating them with war?...

Anybody with the right tool can hack, it got nothing to do with power, hacking into American computer system is nothing to boast about. N.Korea should feed their own people first before wasting money on power posturing exercises.

I dont know when hacking which a secondary school can achieve if equipped with the tools becomes a military power.

Hacking is no military power. Anounymous group has done more than that. Are they military? They are individuals.

America still remains the strongest military that ever exists. And its not falling in any time soon. They keep building super weapons.

GBOSA!!!
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
ebosed:

But is North America caused too?
Is North London caused too?
Is there any problem with Ghana North too?

It's not about locations but people and values.

Are there Muslims in North America and North London?
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
manchy7531:

that is why the bible said fear north for the lord is with you.......lol grin

LOL, U no de go church ooo
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by 9jafreak: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
And most recently we have the Problem of Extremism brewing in Northern Mali
North Yemen
North Africa

Naughty Northies
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by justwise(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
warrior101:

No link i heard it from Press TV News about 3-4 years ago... Used to be a fan of press tv cuz they are a little bit anti west media... We are not begging america for food duh why unifec continually cry for help about hungry people in sub sahara africa which include nigeria.... do you know how many ngo have been raised to fight poverty and hunger in this region... well i think you know. but just that n.korea is on the sport light now. their government know waitin dem dey do jare... i nor say make them nor feed ther ppl oooooooo

Press TV? Press TV? You must be joking, who takes Press TV seriously? Iranian govt ministry of information TV?

I mean, how can you compare hunger crisis in sub Sahara Africa to North Korean issue? Is sub Sahara Africa a country? Yes Nigeria is in sub Sahara Africa but are we begging for food?

You are really a Press TV product.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Eazeee(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
yet dey claimed 2 b prepared 4 d americans. beta dey wake up 4rom d world of fantasy
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Eazeee(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ nagoma
dude did u just say 1986? dis is 2012 my boda beta wake up
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by edydeyemi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
gboss4sure: More revelations about what really happened will be out soon but for me i believe it was shot down cause North Korea i know cant Fuk dat kinda up. But wait ooo why is it the in every country the North is always the problem and at last they always lose and the south wins. for example.

grin

Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Goldmynemaniac: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
The bible in the book of Jeremiah1:14 foretold of an evil that would break forth out of the north. It's God's word and can't fail!

Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 14, 2012
9jafreak: And most recently we have the Problem of Extremism brewing in Northern Mali
North Yemen
North Africa

Naughty Northies

OH Bro tell em. North is finally cursed and the worst is that at the end of their barking they always lose and starts regretting.
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2012
Goldmynemaniac: The bible in the book of Jeremiah1:14 foretold of an evil that would break forth out of the north. It's God's word and can't fail!

So does it mean that GOD cursed them or what? Thank God am not from any North
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
sesanayo:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/12/world/asia/north-korea-launch/index.html?on.cnn=1

N. Korean Ballistic Test Missile mysteriously "falls apart"
minutes aftr launch? Gimme a break, the Japanesse &
Americans shot tht sucka out the sky!! No question thts
wat happened
it happens men, it happens shocked shocked shocked cheesy tongue
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
From all Indications Its Obvious America's go smtin 2 do with D missile Failure....Only feelin sorry 4 dose Rocket scientists! Smh....
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
People saying "it happens" "it happened to the Us many times" "nothing will happen to the scientists, yadda yadda"
Are you seriously comparing US's manner of handling failure and global humiliation with North Koreas? Those scientists are really in for it.
Like someone US spokesman said, "I wouldn't want to be a North Korean Missile scientist right now".
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Goldmynemaniac: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

So does it mean that GOD cursed them or what? Thank God am not from any North
God is the supreme judge, He lifts one up and puts another down. Take Esau and Jacob
for a case study: Did God curse Esau? If positive,what was his offense?
"No" and "none" are the answers!
so where the word of a king is, there is power. And who can say to Him, "what doest thou?"
Re: North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 16, 2012
For those of you who are drawing unnecessary "northern" parallels fuelled by unsubstantiated sentiment, it will interest you to know that in the Maghreb countries in North Africa the "north" is far more prosperous and developed than the southern desert areas. Its about access to the coast and access to markets than whether it is north or south.

In China, for instance, it is more of an east-west divide, because the cities close to the coast had traditionally received more foreign investment than the western hinterland, thereby making them richer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics) / UKRAINE WAR; Dead Bodies Pile Up - Graphics Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.