Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada (3660 Views)

Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria / Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto, Canada / I Want To Contribute To The Lord's House In Toronto, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
thorpido: You know this is irrelevant.Salvation is personal.It's like asking how the activities of Boko haram is related to your practice as a muslim.

Now you befuddle reason, irrelevant is the Jesus in toronto story, because we could ask how does it affect the price of garri? In essence Jesus appearing to this tithe pinching pastors would make a greater impact on christendom rather than this appearing in toronto. If Jesus could appear to this privateer and pastorpreneuers more christians quality of life will improve as a result because this pastorpreneurs would devote more funds to catering for their suffering members.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by ParisLove2(f): 3:03am On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool: We are more interested in seeing a situation where your tithe stealing pastors would see Jesus in their private Jet. Atleast he would call them gluttons.

Then your priorities are misplaced. If Muhammad was alive today what makes you think he won't have his own private jet? You talk of tithe, don't you know muslims use to pay 2% of their earning(zakat) to muhammad? He also extorts 50%(jizya) from the non muslims, something they pay in other to stay alive. He also keeps 20% of loots he got from raiding meccans, jews and everything non muslim. Not only that when some tribes surrendered without a fight, for example the Bani Nadir or the Bani Quraiza, Muhammad kept everything to himself because, as he argued, Muslims did not fight in those wars. The crooked man did not take into consideration that even though his benighted followers did not fight, the reason these tribes surrendered was because they feared the savagery of Muslims.
Then those self serving verses that allows him to have séx with any woman he wants. He's really no better than those stealing pastors. But that's not a situation you're interested in seeing now, is it?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by tintingz(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2012
^^lol. . .when will you stop spitting false. . .
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by ParisLove2(f): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2012
^if i was lying you'd say much more than that so do us all a favor and crawl back to your hole section. I'll be paying you guys visits with aid packages(truth) anytime am not banned.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2012
tintingz: ^^lol. . .when will you stop spitting false. . .

The man has resorted to lying to promote stealing of tithe by pastorpreneurs all to buy Jet and drink hennessy laughing at the mugus that paid for it! We don't see imams using public donations to buy Jets do we? No, so When will Jesus appear and tell this fleecing flee bag to stop collecting pea nuts from their poor members just to buy Jet,Limos, soon we will hear yatchs. Well this is the price for following Paul instead of Jesus.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by ParisLove2(f): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2012
^^You forgot where he said the enjoyment is for him alone and not for the believers at large? grin grin

Oh poor imams. We now where the so called stealing pastors get their inspiration from. Who would've known
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2012
^

The more Jesus needs to appear to these pastorpreneurs, since you are alleging that pastors now get inspiration from imams, makes it mandatory for Jesus to appear to them to correct their misteps rather the thread alleges that Jesus prefered appearing to just one man. Now this is common sense why would Jesus appear to a man that does not have influence over million rather than appearing to pastorpreneurs(pimping hot rides jets, soon we go hear yatch of salvation and ticket will go for 1 billion naira, just to make Noah's yatch a second time, well we know paris can even afford the gum under seats talkless of buying a seat) who influence millions who you say now follow the steps of imams? Your lies are working against you. The joke is on you!
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by lacosanostra: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2012
muslims pls explain dis to me nd try to make sense before d coming of muhammed which other prophet came frm outside israel nd hw d hell did d isrealis not practise islam all d while nd who started christianity was it Jesus disciples also did muhammed wife helped to convince him he was seeing an angel if yes hw did she knw, pls if u are explaining u can use d koran but dont bring too much of it
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

Now you befuddle reason, irrelevant is the Jesus in toronto story, because we could ask how does it affect the price of garri? In essence Jesus appearing to this tithe pinching pastors would make a greater impact on christendom rather than this appearing in toronto. If Jesus could appear to this privateer and pastorpreneuers more christians quality of life will improve as a result because this pastorpreneurs would devote more funds to catering for their suffering members.
Now u're just blabbering.If u are so interested in change why don't you do something about the boko haram.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

The man has resorted to lying to promote stealing of tithe by pastorpreneurs all to buy Jet and drink hennessy laughing at the mugus that paid for it! We don't see imams using public donations to buy Jets do we? No, so When will Jesus appear and tell this fleecing flee bag to stop collecting pea nuts from their poor members just to buy Jet,Limos, soon we will hear yatchs. Well this is the price for following Paul instead of Jesus.
LOL at 'following Paul instead of Jesus'.Instead of listening to ur imam why don't u observe due diligence,do ur own study and show me where the message of Paul differed from that of Jesus?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

The more Jesus needs to appear to these pastorpreneurs, since you are alleging that pastors now get inspiration from imams, makes it mandatory for Jesus to appear to them to correct their misteps rather the thread alleges that Jesus prefered appearing to just one man. Now this is common sense why would Jesus appear to a man that does not have influence over million rather than appearing to pastorpreneurs(pimping hot rides jets, soon we go hear yatch of salvation and ticket will go for 1 billion naira, just to make Noah's yatch a second time, well we know paris can even afford the gum under seats talkless of buying a seat) who influence millions who you say now follow the steps of imams? Your lies are working against you. The joke is on you!
The appearance of Jesus to him has today influenced the lives of millions through him.You see Jesus is very intelligent.He sees the future while you only see today.The common sense is not very common afteral.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2012
thorpido: Now u're just blabbering.If u are so interested in change why don't you do something about the boko haram.

I see, Jesus appearing to his "flock" that seem only interested in purchasing jets is babbling, then I think this entire thread is all baloney! Jesus needs to appear to his serpent sorry pastorpreneurs to guide them from misleading people like you and paris! On BH I have been doing a lot to stop BH, by exposing those behind it like GEJ who says he knows those behind it but would not name them! Yeah I am all for change are you?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by lacosanostra: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2012
Muslims i hope yall saw my earlier post nee explanation
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2012
thorpido: The appearance of Jesus to him has today influenced the lives of millions through him.You see Jesus is very intelligent.He sees the future while you only see today.

Jesus appearing to pastorpreneurs who are fleecing million of christians, the same pastorpreneurs that have mislead billion into thinking that material satisfaction is the ultimate goal in life seem more sensible because as a result over a billion would be guided rightly!

thorpido: LOL at 'following Paul instead of Jesus'.Instead of listening to ur imam why don't u observe due diligence,do ur own study and show me where the message of Paul differed from that of Jesus?

You are a follower of Paul, what was Jesus advise to a young man who asked how can I make heaven, well Jesus said keep the 10 commandments and be righteous. Paul said the law has been nailed to the cross, the sad thing is Jesus is usually contradicted by Paul who actually made pronouncements on things that he had no right on! I will post a thread on how Jesus was contradicted by Paul!
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

Jesus appearing to pastorpreneurs who are fleecing million of christians, the same pastorpreneurs that have mislead billion into thinking that material satisfaction is the ultimate goal in life seem more sensible because as a result over a billion would be guided rightly!

You are a follower of Paul, what was Jesus advise to a young man who asked how can I make heaven, well Jesus said keep the 10 commandments and be righteous. Paul said the law has been nailed to the cross, the sad thing is Jesus is usually contradicted by Paul who actually made pronouncements on things that he had no right on! I will post a thread on how Jesus was contradicted by Paul!
You are just rambling about pastors getting rich,it's now so boring.I'm waiting for your post about the contradictions.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2012
Paul says:
Rom.13
[9] The commandments, "You shall
not commit adultery, You shall not
kill, You shall not steal, You shall
not covet," and any other
commandment, are summed up in
this sentence, "You shall love your
neighbor as yourself.
Jesus says:
Matt.22
[37] And he said to him, "You shall
love the Lord your God with all
your heart, and with all your soul,
and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first
commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You
shall love your neighbor as
yourself.
[40] On these two commandments
depend all the law and the
prophets.
5. On whom God has mercy:
Paul says:
Rom.9
[15] For he says to Moses, "I will
have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on
whom I have compassion."
[16] So it depends not upon man's
will or exertion, but upon God's
mercy.
[18] So then he has mercy upon
whomever he wills, and he hardens
the heart of whomever he wills.
Jesus says:
Matt.5
[7] Blessed are the merciful, for
they shall obtain mercy.
6. On forgiveness of trespasses:
Paul says:
Eph.1
[7] In him we have redemption
through his blood, the forgiveness
of our trespasses, according to the
riches of his grace
Rom.4
[25] who was put to death for our
trespasses and raised for our
justification.
Jesus says:
Matt.6
[14] For if you forgive men their
trespasses, your heavenly Father
also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men
their trespasses, neither will your
Father forgive your trespasses.
7. On being justified:
Paul says:
Rom.3
[24] they are justified by his grace
as a gift, through the redemption
which is in Christ Jesus,
[28] For we hold that a man is
justified by faith apart from works
of law.
Rom.5
[9] Since, therefore, we are now
justified by his blood, much more
shall we be saved by him from the
wrath of God.
Jesus says:
Matt.12
[37] for by your words you will be
justified, and by your words you
will be condemned.

www.voiceofjesus.org/paulvsjesus.html

It is good to note that the above website is from a christian who unlike you is not a mindless zombie!

Now this is another reason Jesus needs to appear to the pastorpreneurs atleast he would tell them they are getting it all wrong grin grin grin
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: muslims pls explain dis to me nd try to make sense before d coming of muhammed which other prophet came frm outside israel nd hw d hell did d isrealis not practise islam all d while nd who started christianity was it Jesus disciples also did muhammed wife helped to convince him he was seeing an angel if yes hw did she knw, pls if u are explaining u can use d koran but dont bring too much of it

Could u condense you questions so that I could try explaining it, coz the whole stuff looks jumbled!
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by lacosanostra: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2012
i cant help u with dat dis is not my first time of posting on nairaland, if u dont get d drift well
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by tintingz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Paris-Love:
^if i was lying you'd say much more than that so do us all a favor and crawl back to your hole section. I'll be paying you guys visits with aid packages(truth) anytime am not banned.
lol. . .you such a dummie. . .keep shitting on yourself, vedaxcool has given you some mighty tips cheesy
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool: Paul says:
Rom.13
[9] The commandments, "You shall
not commit adultery, You shall not
kill, You shall not steal, You shall
not covet," and any other
commandment, are summed up in
this sentence, "You shall love your
neighbor as yourself.
Jesus says:
Matt.22
[37] And he said to him, "You shall
love the Lord your God with all
your heart, and with all your soul,
and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first
commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You
shall love your neighbor as
yourself.
[40] On these two commandments
depend all the law and the
prophets.
5. On whom God has mercy:
Paul says:
Rom.9
[15] For he says to Moses, "I will
have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on
whom I have compassion."
[16] So it depends not upon man's
will or exertion, but upon God's
mercy.
[18] So then he has mercy upon
whomever he wills, and he hardens
the heart of whomever he wills.
Jesus says:
Matt.5
[7] Blessed are the merciful, for
they shall obtain mercy.
6. On forgiveness of trespasses:
Paul says:
Eph.1
[7] In him we have redemption
through his blood, the forgiveness
of our trespasses, according to the
riches of his grace
Rom.4
[25] who was put to death for our
trespasses and raised for our
justification.
Jesus says:
Matt.6
[14] For if you forgive men their
trespasses, your heavenly Father
also will forgive you;
[15] but if you do not forgive men
their trespasses, neither will your
Father forgive your trespasses.
7. On being justified:
Paul says:
Rom.3
[24] they are justified by his grace
as a gift, through the redemption
which is in Christ Jesus,
[28] For we hold that a man is
justified by faith apart from works
of law.
Rom.5
[9] Since, therefore, we are now
justified by his blood, much more
shall we be saved by him from the
wrath of God.
Jesus says:
Matt.12
[37] for by your words you will be
justified, and by your words you
will be condemned.

www.voiceofjesus.org/paulvsjesus.html

It is good to note that the above website is from a christian who unlike you is not a mindless zombie!

Now this is another reason Jesus needs to appear to the pastorpreneurs atleast he would tell them they are getting it all wrong grin grin grin
It is obvious from the Scriptures you quoted that what you lack is understanding.Paul said love thy neighbour as yourself and Jesus also said love thy neighbour as yourself.What is the contradiction there?You said Paul said in Romans 9:15.The verse says,'for He says to Moses,I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy....'.Did u realise that Paul was quoting the words of Moses and that they were not his words?You see why I said your problem is understanding?
No wonder Jesus said seeing they see not and hearing do not understand?

Anyway since you have resorted to calling yourself a mindless zombie I wouldn't need to continue dis convo with you.You're probably an adolescent who can't explain things without resorting to insults.I won't reply any further post from you.Bye kid.
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by Sweetnecta: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
@thorpido: by thorpido: 9:50pm On Nov 15

The problem of muslims is that you don't choose to do a deeper study of the bible.Yes Jesus said He came for the lost ship of Israel primarily but for the whole world by extension.What did He mean by this scripture,'And other sheep I have,which are not of this fold:them also I must bring,and they shall hear my voice;and there shall be one fold,and one Shepherd.
you seem to know the mission of Jesus more than Jesus, even more than his Lord God Almighty Who is One, always. while you say God is 3 as in trinity, i can see that you are far off from the truth as of now. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, so please tell us where God or Jesus who He sent to the children of Israel, even specifically to the lost sheep among them that Jesus is now for the whole world? wait a minute and ponder on this; will the comforter not be for the whole world as the last to be sent? If you sent a message and it is not to all each time but to a selected group, the last message must be to everyone more than the selected group, if no message will not be sent any longer? while there was no black man in the ministry on Jesus, we had african blacks in the ministry of Muhammad [sa] so much elevated that he was the first caller [ra] of the mission. we had asiatic people, so were europeans. we had slaves along the free. we had the poor along the wealthy. the women were almost larger in number than the men. now thats who carried the message to me, my kind.

John 10:16.Again John 3:16 says,'for God so loved the world that He gave.....It is convenient for muslims to just say Jesus was for Israel.
Do a deeper study of what Jesus said in relation to the prophets before Him.
imagine if this verse was true and the others ignored it. Imagine that for a moment. it will be equal if not greater in importance as if they forgot to mention his name. not mentioning is name would have been easier to accept because the title will be suitable for the identity. but to ignore that he was given to the world being the only sired son so that the sinners can live is an incompetence of the other writers who didnt mention it. Heck, it shows that it is not true but a made up story by John. why would God love to waste His son who he must love more than the whole world fr the sake of that very sinful world? who is making the demand of sacrifice from God or who is God appeasing with allowing His son to be sacrificed? you need to do even a deeper study of the bibles than just matching verses.

Yes apostle Paul did not see Him,do u know what revelation knowledge is? It's something bigger than religion so I'm nt sure u'll understand.Jesus said these things are given to believers to know of the Kingdom of God which unbelievers will not unravel.
If u will keep an open mind and do a deeper research,God Himself will show you His truth.Don't just listen to what your Islamic scholars tell you.
if Jesus was charged after his earthly life to 'reveal' any additional information than what he told his disciples and more than what the eminent duty of the expected another comforter will do [the comforter who at the time of Jesus the world did not know and can not receive], how on earth will Paul the liar and killer be the one to shoulder this matter called "REVELATION"? was there not a single person with a strong faith among the disciples who would qualify and capable of moving the mission forward? this is sickening. have you ever wondered why the disciples of Jesus actually had a different gospel than what Paul finally taught, forcing the people who knew Jesus to accept?
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by vedaxcool(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
thorpido: It is obvious from the Scriptures you quoted that what you lack is understanding.Paul said love thy neighbour as yourself and Jesus also said love thy neighbour as yourself.What is the contradiction there?You said Paul said in Romans 9:15.

Lol grin grin you see why I did not want to post Paul's defying speech against Jesus teachings. Paul summarize the entire essence of religion to one thing love they neighbor as yourself, Jesus condense religion into love God thy lord, and then to love thy neighbor, the contradiction is clear while Paul makes loving the neighbor more important than God, Jesus made loving God the most important commandment. And remember this just one out of the numerous quotes I posted from a christian source by a christian who follows his real master Jesus not Paul!

thorpido:
The verse says,'for He says to Moses,I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy....'.Did u realise that Paul was quoting the words of Moses and that they were not his words?You see why I said your problem is understanding?
No wonder Jesus said seeing they see not and hearing do not understand?

No wonder the Qur'an says deaf, dumb and blind they shall not return to the path because they are false unto themselves!
Paul was misappropriating moses word as Jesus says clearly the those who are merciful will receive mercy, now you have choosen Paul over Jesus as being more knowledgeable than Jesus in understanding the OT, you see why I said you follow Paul not Jesus! Or are you inferring that Jesus is contradicting Paul?

thorpido:
Anyway since you have resorted to calling yourself a mindless zombie I wouldn't need to continue dis convo with you.You're probably an adolescent who can't explain things without resorting to insults.I won't reply any further post from you.Bye kid.

Bye infant! I deliberately called u such so that you can go have sometime and reason on why you christians jubilate every time your pastor steal money from you and buy earth shaking property, I only deal with people who are willing not to behave like mindless zombies, and don't forget to ask yourself between Paul and Jesus who do you follow, well it seems Paul,since u indicated Paul understand Moses statement more better than Jesus! Now let's remember that the infant go only refute two (off course he fails in every direction) out of numerous instances! That is a failure of epic proportions and that over states the importance on why Jesus needs to appear to his disciples who appear to not know jack of religion rather than fraudulent claims of appearing in Toronto which unfortunately houses the whole league of sinners!

cool
Re: True Story- Muslim Sees Jesus In Toronto-canada by thorpido(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: @thorpido: by thorpido: 9:50pm On Nov 15

you seem to know the mission of Jesus more than Jesus, even more than his Lord God Almighty Who is One, always. while you say God is 3 as in trinity, i can see that you are far off from the truth as of now. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, so please tell us where God or Jesus who He sent to the children of Israel, even specifically to the lost sheep among them that Jesus is now for the whole world? wait a minute and ponder on this; will the comforter not be for the whole world as the last to be sent? If you sent a message and it is not to all each time but to a selected group, the last message must be to everyone more than the selected group, if no message will not be sent any longer? while there was no black man in the ministry on Jesus, we had african blacks in the ministry of Muhammad [sa] so much elevated that he was the first caller [ra] of the mission. we had asiatic people, so were europeans. we had slaves along the free. we had the poor along the wealthy. the women were almost larger in number than the men. now thats who carried the message to me, my kind.

imagine if this verse was true and the others ignored it. Imagine that for a moment. it will be equal if not greater in importance as if they forgot to mention his name. not mentioning is name would have been easier to accept because the title will be suitable for the identity. but to ignore that he was given to the world being the only sired son so that the sinners can live is an incompetence of the other writers who didnt mention it. Heck, it shows that it is not true but a made up story by John. why would God love to waste His son who he must love more than the whole world fr the sake of that very sinful world? who is making the demand of sacrifice from God or who is God appeasing with allowing His son to be sacrificed? you need to do even a deeper study of the bibles than just matching verses.

if Jesus was charged after his earthly life to 'reveal' any additional information than what he told his disciples and more than what the eminent duty of the expected another comforter will do [the comforter who at the time of Jesus the world did not know and can not receive], how on earth will Paul the liar and killer be the one to shoulder this matter called "REVELATION"? was there not a single person with a strong faith among the disciples who would qualify and capable of moving the mission forward? this is sickening. have you ever wondered why the disciples of Jesus actually had a different gospel than what Paul finally taught, forcing the people who knew Jesus to accept?
'And I will pray the Father,and He shall give you another Comforter,that he may abide with you for ever;(John14:16).'But the Comforter,which is the Holy Ghost,whom the Father will send in my name,he shall teach you all things,and bring all things to your remembrance,whatsoever I have said unto you'(John 14:26).Now I know muslims say Jesus spoke about the another comforter and that he is Muhammed but they never read the Scriptures.Like Jesus said they err not knowing the Scriptures.First from the first Scripture did u see that Jesus said He will abide with you for ever?Is Muhammed still alive?Again in vs 26,He specifically said Who is the Holy Ghost,Who the Father will send in My Name...Is Muhammed the Holy Ghost and was he sent in the name of Jesus?
There's nothing in the book of John that is different from what you will find in Matthew,Mark and Luke.Matthew 16:21 says 'from that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples,how that he must go unto Jerusalem,and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes,and be killed,and be raised again the third day.They all had the same message with John.
In Matthew 28:18-20,'And jesus came and spake unto them,saying,All power is given unto me in heaven and earth.Go ye therefore,and teach all nations....His message was for the whole world and it was to be fulfilled through his disciples and believers.
Why don't you diligently study the book of Acts and see the relationship Paul had with Peter and the rest of the disciples?Their message and that of Paul did not contradict.What I think you need is painstaking and diligent study.Paul may not have been there with Jesus,that does not limit his knowledge of Him.Some things can be known by revelation knowledge and it's a gift from God.
If u don't believe how then can you convince me that God exists?What if I tell you to show me proof that God exists?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala And His War Against Apostle Paul - Christians ONLY / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Why Are Jesus' Genealogy In Matthew And Luke So Different?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.