Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) (14613 Views)

A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by ebose09: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
good morning to you all i actual started this trend in-other to get diverse advice on what to actual do..............
and i want young girls out there to learn from my own story,

i met a guy after some time we became close friends after been friends for almost a year we became lovers i spent must of my time in his place cos he has an apartment in festac.most of his business are overseen by me whenever he is not in town.
To my surprise he is married with 3kids and his family stays in ojo,from my investigation i got to find out that the excuse he always give his wife is that the traffic on the road does not allow in come home regularly and i did not know he goes home on weekends cos am not always around on weekends i go visit my family.when i live on friday,he also lives and before i get back on monday he is back.
To cut the long story short i was advised by some of my friends not to quite the relationship that i should enjoy it will it last since i will soon be graduating from school.but we started having issues constantly because i look for every opportunity to start away from him i now stay more in my hostel then in his apartment,i started cheating on him must time he finds out after much argument we settle again.
i found out that have come to love him so i was looking forward to my service which will enable me to stay away from him and
maybe latter forget about him and to enable me get into another relationship.After collecting my call up letter i was posted to abuja so i went headed to inform him that it over between us,all his effort to make me see reason while i should be his wife was falling on deaf ears.i went head and pack my things out of his apartment and moved down to camp.
only for me to discover that i was pregnant in camp for him,after informing him he asked me to go for an abortion since i said it over between us that he has move ahead even he gave his new girlfriend my number to call for me to no that he has moved ahead.all effort to terminate the pregnancy was invain so i decied to keep the baby after much fruitless effort to terminate.
we were able to talk things over and he told me that he wish i can abort it cos he did want me to feel tied to him so i can be free from him but since i cant abort we keep it.i begged him that i dont want my family to no am pregant so i will go to his village put to bed there then come back home to my family that i will cook up a story on how i came across a baby we both agreed on a plan.
only for him to say he cant go on with the plan when i was 7month gone,he insisted on informing my family which he went head and do,to his great surprise my family insisted that i cant marry a married man.

The problem now is he left the upkeep of the child to me alone insisting that if i want him to take responsibility i should move in with him,i know it is a way to get back at me ....................................
WHAT DO I DO......................cos am jobless and it not easy taking care of my girl alone, my family that insisted that i cant marry him, they are not helping with the child's upkeep,
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hmmmm, I will try hard not to scold you because you are already going through a hard time. I advice you to visit social welfare and arrange a legal adoption for the baby if you cant afford to raise a child by your self. Alternatively you can also get social welfare to ask him to commit to your childs welfare but that depends on how bouyant he is.
WHat ever you decide I wish you the best and I hope that in future you will make better choices and decisions, Visit SOcial welfare in your State for advice.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
I dont mean to scare you but there are so many curses that come when you date someone elses husband, you can never find happiness by bringing sadness and tears to another woman. Pray and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by taryour(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
ebose09: good morning to you all i actual started this trend in-other to get diverse advice on what to actual do..............
and i want young girls out there to learn from my own story,

i met a guy after some time we became close friends after been friends for almost a year we became lovers i spent must of my time in his place cos he has an apartment in festac.most of his business are overseen by me whenever he is not in town.
To my surprise he is married with 3kids and his family stays in ojo,from my investigation i got to find out that the excuse he always give his wife is that the traffic on the road does not allow in come home regularly and i did not know he goes home on weekends cos am not always around on weekends i go visit my family.when i live on friday,he also lives and before i get back on monday he is back.
To cut the long story short i was advised by some of my friends not to quite the relationship that i should enjoy it will it last since i will soon be graduating from school.but we started having issues constantly because i look for every opportunity to start away from him i now stay more in my hostel then in his apartment,i started cheating on him must time he finds out after much argument we settle again.
i found out that have come to love him so i was looking forward to my service which will enable me to stay away from him and
maybe latter forget about him and to enable me get into another relationship.After collecting my call up letter i was posted to abuja so i went headed to inform him that it over between us,all his effort to make me see reason while i should be his wife was falling on deaf ears.i went head and pack my things out of his apartment and moved down to camp.
only for me to discover that i was pregnant in camp for him,after informing him he asked me to go for an abortion since i said it over between us that he has move ahead even he gave his new girlfriend my number to call for me to no that he has moved ahead.all effort to terminate the pregnancy was invain so i decied to keep the baby after much fruitless effort to terminate.
we were able to talk things over and he told me that he wish i can abort it cos he did want me to feel tied to him so i can be free from him but since i cant abort we keep it.i begged him that i dont want my family to no am pregant so i will go to his village put to bed there then come back home to my family that i will cook up a story on how i came across a baby we both agreed on a plan.
only for him to say he cant go on with the plan when i was 7month gone,he insisted on informing my family which he went head and do,to his great surprise my family insisted that i cant marry a married man.

The problem now is he left the upkeep of the child to me alone insisting that if i want him to take responsibility i should move in with him,i know it is a way to get back at me ....................................
WHAT DO I DO......................cos am jobless and it not easy taking care of my girl alone, my family that insisted that i cant marry him, they are not helping with the child's upkeep,

u av brot dis mess on ur self so u av no choice dan to face d brunt. U should av left dat man wen u found out he as a wife n 3 kids, now are heavily pregnant n ur parents av refused ur marriage to him.its eida u live dat man n b a single mum to ur child untill u get a responsible man who would legally marry u n ur child or u go n beg ur parents n be a second wife to dat man,if u stay with him den remember he could live u anytime or av oda girlfrinds just as he did with u wen he ad 3kids n a wife already. Dat is far from responsible. D ball is in ur court,wish u a safe dilivery.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
OP,
When you play with fire,you are bound to get burned.When you found out this man was married you should have quit the relationship immediately.
I know lots of married men cheat on their wives but it takes two to tango,what do we say about single girls who discover they are dating married men and still continue with the relationship because of greed and to maintain a certain lifestyle.
While i do not pretend to have the answers to your problem I feel you still have to sit down with this guy and try to solve the problem on ground-The Baby.
I think your family has a role to play in this even if you can not marry the guy in question.
I would advise you in the mean time to start looking for a job so you can take care of your child.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by taryour(f): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
Richvkunt: OP,
When you play with fire,you are bound to get burned.When you found out this man was married you should have quit the relationship immediately.
I know lots of married men cheat on their wives but it takes two to tango,what do we say about single girls who discover they are dating married men and still continue with the relationship because of greed and to maintain a certain lifestyle.
While i do not pretend to have the answers to your problem I feel you still have to sit down with this guy and try to solve the problem on ground-The Baby.
I think your family has a role to play in this even if you can not marry the guy in question.
I would advise you in the mean time to start looking for a job so you can take care of your child.

u are very correct,for her sake i hope d man will av a little good heart left n listens to her but dat will b if she does it in d right way n not claiming any silly right make a fight of it.

@op a job will go a long way or go on ur knees and beg dis man to set up a small bizness for u,according to what u said dat u oversee all his bizness so he is dpin preety well. In ur own intrest dont try forcing him or fight or shout on him to do it o.tok to him in a humble n respectful manner else u go bak to square one.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Johndoe100(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Which kine story be dis? You think this is nollywood time? If I was to go into your story, i would end up abusing you. You oversea abi oversee his business,when he is not around abi and you are a student? You found out about madam but madam does not know about you. He does not go home because of traffic, but madam does not know where her hubby puts his head. They live in the same Lagos that we live abi. I am actually trying to figure out what would happen if I told my wife that I was not coming home at all because of traffic. Anyway the rescue team has responded, you and them can carry on.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Johndoe100(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
@richvkunt
I am surprised that you bother with this fantasy.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by mazaje(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
Johndoe100: Which kine story be dis? You think this is nollywood time? If I was to go into your story, i would end up abusing you. You oversea abi oversee his business,when he is not around abi and you are a student? You found out about madam but madam does not know about you. He does not go home because of traffic, but madam does not know where her hubby puts his head. They live in the same Lagos that we live abi. I am actually trying to figure out what would happen if I told my wife that I was not coming home at all because of traffic. Anyway the rescue team has responded, you and them can carry on.

LOL. . . .
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
Johndoe100: @richvkunt
I am surprised that you bother with this fantasy.

I agree the story smells fishy,however if you check her past topics,it does appear she was running a business for the guy.
Lots of adverts.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by afrobaby(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Is this aye obirin part 1 or what? dis story dont add up at all, and I cant give advise on sometin I dont even believe is real. Even if na film, does it mean u left ur state of deployment to go stay in his village for 7months without ur parents knowing, lol
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by blank(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
How far is Ojo from Festac that his wife cannot come and visit him? You seem to think that we do not Lagos at all.

1 Like

Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by meetmeonline: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nobody should ever blame this girl, most people have done even more than this...95% of every school girl had one bobo that brushed her play-head and this kept it from becoming rusty (I do not mean to ridicule her please)

Babe live on with your life DO NOT BE ASHAMED; NO BE YOUR CASE BAD PASS
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
LOL

This is superstory
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by mizne1: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
afrobaby: Is this aye obirin part 1 or what? dis story dont add up at all, and I cant give advise on sometin I dont even believe is real. Even if na film, does it mean u left ur state of deployment to go stay in his village for 7months without ur parents knowing, lol
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]je suis d'accord
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by kolaoloye(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
@OP
I'm not here to condemn you though you ought to know better with the level of education and exposure you have that you were treading at the edge of a cave.
Solution:
All you need is GOD. Meet your hubby's wife,ask for her forgiveness.
I believe that while dating him you would have met a member of his family.
Talk to the person and his best friend on the issue of taking responsibility of the baby.
Get a job and rededicate your life to God.
Pls don't ever settle down with a married man.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
May God help you.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by ebose09: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
Thanks to every body who had commented on ds issue 1 way or the other.
Let me make some thing clear here am not looking for sympathesires or pity I enjoy those that came out straight to tell me what I did was wrong.
Ok. To the issue of his wife I found out late and it was not my fault that the woman preffer to biz to her hubby(not looking for excuse here)
To those of you who claim to no fst and okoko well,u will no that at a point on that road the traffic was that bad that they even rob in the traffic.coming in the morning is hell and going home in d even is worse so I don't blame the wife for believing him but I blame her for not checking on him,maybe if she had done dat all ds won't ve happen.
Ok to the case of you saying I found out about madam and she didn't find out about me did u stop to ask how I found out.a frnd of my dos gen so I intro him to my hubby when is company lister got spoilt he was satisfied with his job so I think madam's shop gen got spoit so oga contacted the guy to repair the gen tell him not to tell me abt it but my frnd see how loyal I was to him had no choice but to tell me.
On the issue of me leaving my place of deploymnt to his village with my parent knowing myb dear it possible I was posted to abuja will my parent coming looking for me am I a baby and I communicate with them on phone so they ve no reason to suspect any fowl play my for those of u dat ve served b4 u no there is nothing impossible so as long as am ready to share my allawee no prblm my clearance goes on.
What other question do any body want to ask.yes I need the comment the good,d bad and the ugly.cos before I can come out to post my dirty linean outside it has gotten beyond me,am running in sane.so I need d comment.

Thank you all once again

1 Like

Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by CArt(m): 5:11am On Apr 14, 2012
O Y O
Instead of you to be sober you are here typing rubbish.In fact you must be a liar.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
OP,
You will reap what you sow.
Trying to snatch another womans husband is not good at all.
I feel sorry for the innocent baby,but you have made your bed,so sleep on it and stop complain.

1 Like

Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by ebose09: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
@cart,thank you for ur comment you won't no hw sober I am cos u re not me,I typed ds rubbish because I didn't want to take wrong drastic steps dat while finially destroy his home dat y am out here seeking for help but the scolding is also welcome cos it drives d reality of wat is happening down into my heart.
@cassa God know I had no intention of snatching some1's else hubby cos I don't pray for some to snatch mine ave never dated a marriedman in my life,I got to find out he was married way to late.thanks all d same
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by StateOfMind: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
The second part of your post is incomprehensible, but would you quit blaming the man's wife?
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by dayokanu(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
She even told us that after she knew that the man is married she continued
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
What kind of English did this poster type with? US English or Nigerian English? I am not trying to be nasty here but honestly, I did not understand her second post and the first one took me a day to understand.

You sleep with a married man you pay for your sins. For whatever seed a man sows that he will reap.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
She is even referring to another womans husband as her "Hubby"
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ehnn Where @Dayo shocked shocked shocked
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Geomac: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Why did you continue dating him when you knew he has a wife with 3 kids? You must be a shameless woman. I only feel for the innocent baby.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by MOM1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
As you lay your bed so you lie on it.. Irony of life,at times i wonder how people select their friends..
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by tasandra: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
U mean,u knw that guy,was married wit 3 kids,and u still went ahead wit the r/ship ok,do ur self a favour give the baby,to ur mum....and go look 4 a job...am really angry ryt nw angrypoor little baby,she s to pay 4 ur lack of self respect..what a pity undecidedwell all the best.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by cibilola(f): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
So, the poster attended uni and her written English (abbreviated or not) is this poor? Na wa oh! I hardly understood her second post or maybe her state of confusion is being translated into words . . .
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by doctokwus: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Apart frm d story not sounding real @all,if indeed d op is a graduate wt her write up,den its nothing but a pity d level a graduate degree or diploma has sunk
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2012
JK,

Too much amu don blind you, Shey you no fit see this

Saturday morning kpekus I taya for you o. No just kill the man

ebose09: Thanks to every body who had commented on ds issue 1 way or the other.
Let me make some thing clear here am not looking for sympathesires or pity I enjoy those that came out straight to tell me what I did was wrong.
Ok. To the issue of his wife I found out late and it was not my fault that the woman preffer to biz to her hubby(not looking for excuse here)
To those of you who claim to no fst and okoko well,u will no that at a point on that road the traffic was that bad that they even rob in the traffic.coming in the morning is hell and going home in d even is worse so I don't blame the wife for believing him but I blame her for not checking on him,maybe if she had done dat all ds won't ve happen.
Ok to the case of you saying I found out about madam and she didn't find out about me did u stop to ask how I found out.a frnd of my dos gen so I intro him to [size=18pt]my hubby[/size] when is company lister got spoilt he was satisfied with his job so I think madam's shop gen got spoit so oga contacted the guy to repair the gen tell him not to tell me abt it but my frnd see how loyal I was to him had no choice but to tell me.
On the issue of me leaving my place of deploymnt to his village with my parent knowing myb dear it possible I was posted to abuja will my parent coming looking for me am I a baby and I communicate with them on phone so they ve no reason to suspect any fowl play my for those of u dat ve served b4 u no there is nothing impossible so as long as am ready to share my allawee no prblm my clearance goes on.
What other question do any body want to ask.yes I need the comment the good,d bad and the ugly.cos before I can come out to post my dirty linean outside it has gotten beyond me,am running in sane.so I need d comment.

Thank you all once again
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Maybe she meant something else but her poor English construction didnt allow her

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Movies You Shouldn't Allow Your Children Watch / Another Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.