Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) (14666 Views)

A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
@poster, just pray n ask God for forgiveness, u obviously brot all diz upon urself, bt we re humans and ve all sinned against God one way or d oda. sincerely seek God's face, He will surely sort u out! all d best!
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by ebose09: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
Thank you all for your comment once again,most esp @dk thank you so much.
I referred to ds guy as my HUBBY because b4 I discovered he was married I see him as my husband not some one else husband not until I discover he was married.
The greatest mistake ve made so far was not cutting off the relationship when I discovered he was married,I took the wrong advice.
I appreciate all the insult and I regret my actions I accept the fact that am the most shameless lady and I totally lack self respect,if I wanted to complicate the issue on ground or if I was not sober I would ve agreed to be his wife but I didn't want to break his home.
So for the sake of my innocent child will someone at least come out an giv advice on what legal action I can take,
(Have already start looking for job)
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by taryour(f): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
ebose09: Thank you all for your comment once again,most esp @dk thank you so much.
I reffered to ds guy as my HUBBY because b4 I discovered he was married I see him as my husband not so one else husband not until I discover he was married.
The greatest mistake ve made so far was not cutting off the relationship when I discovered he was married,I took the wrong advice.
I appreciate all the insult and I regret my actions I accept the fact that am the most shameless lady and I totally lack self respect,if I wanted to complicate the issue on ground or if I was not sober I would ve agreed to be his wife but I didn't want to break his home.
So for the sack of my innocent child will some aleast come out an giv advice on what legal action I can take,
(Have already start looking for job)

its good u are lookin for a job but i doubt if dat will work as no company will employ a 7months pregnant woman and even if u get employed u are almost due for maternity leave. Its easy to carry pregnancy but its not so easy to raise d child. Now that u av realised ur mistakes,pls go back to ur parents n beg for thier forgivnes expecialy ur mum cos its now u realy need her. U stii need to find a means to talk to dat man to set u up in a biznes so u can have enuf time for ur baby n at d same time raise money for d upkeep,but if he refuses u leave him to God. Hope fully ur mum will listen to u so she can takare of ur baby while u job hunt n if eventualy u get a job. Goodluck
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by ebose09: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
Thank you all for your comment so far,thank you for making me see that I lack self esteem;Have come to the conclusion (from all comment. Esp dt of @dk)that it a man's world so it ok for this guy to neglect his responsibility because I refuse to marry him.
all because I made they greatest mistake of my life dating a married man which I didn't even realized until it was too too late,when I realized and decide to quit(thou I still went ahead and continue d relationship at a point thinking I still have time to quit)it was too late cos I was pregnant,I want you all to realize am not the worst person on earth most of you passing comment have done worst things than this.(Am not justifying my actions)
Maybe I should have married him and save myself and child all the stress and neglect.
Thank you all, this will be my last comment on this issue go on and pass your comment it all welcome and am learning frm it.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by otokx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
so this one too is a graduate? Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
otokx: so this one too is a graduate? Nigeria is in trouble.

+100. Dang!!!
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2012
otokx: so this one too is a graduate? Nigeria is in trouble.
U guys shld leave dis lady's english alone na, ah ah, y cant we just accept dt dis is a public place and as such wd read all kind of stuff here, GBU....vnt u realise yet dt dia is spoken english n written english, u may b good in one and b terrible in d oda..
most of u pple commenting here may not b able to confidently speak fluently in d public.
Na 2day u knw say nija get prob in dis regard? let her b i beg
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by i1: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2012
@ op
You need good legal advise. Since he Ȋ̝̊̅§ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagosa, it Ȋ̝̊̅§ an offence for ɑ̤̈̊ man †☺ abandon ɑ̤̈̊ pregnant girlfriend(mad fashola law). Either go aπϑ consult ɑ̤̈̊ lawyer or go †☺ Τ̲̅ђe office of Τ̲̅ђe public defender †☺ lay Ūя̲̅ complaints. Τ̲̅ђe law will take it steps from there.
Or You can contact ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ on 08053779782. Ps. Go †☺ Τ̲̅ђe OPD, they ‎​​L♥√ع cases like this aπϑ it will be much cheaper for You.

1 Like

Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Busybody2(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
kola oloye: @OP
I'm not here to condemn you though you ought to know better with the level of education and exposure you have that you were treading at the edge of a cave.
Solution:
All you need is GOD. Meet your hubby's wife,ask for her forgiveness.
I believe that while dating him you would have met a member of his family.
Talk to the person and his best friend on the issue of taking responsibility of the baby.
Get a job and rededicate your life to God.
Pls don't ever settle down with a married man.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
May God help you.

Your username sounds like that of a wise sage wink Can you kindly expatiate a bit onthe part in bold about not marrying a married man?
Re: A True Live Story(a Young Ladys Case) by Caveatemptor(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2015
This is funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady / Lagos Couple Seek Help After Losing Four Children In A Fire / 5 Movies You Shouldn't Allow Your Children Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.