Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. (43939 Views)

Where Will You Worship God Today? / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by lekkie073(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2012
logic101.....God said 'let us create MAN in our own image'.....Moses was a MAN....for moses to have written genesis that means he was with God when baba was contemplating about making man....or how come he was able to reference dat particular statement to God?
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by jmoore(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2012
lekkie073: logic101.....God said 'let us create MAN in our own image'.....Moses was a MAN....for moses to have written genesis that means he was with God when baba was contemplating about making man....or how come he was able to reference dat particular statement to God?

when skeptics challenge the bible they end up displaying their low IQ. your question was answered in another thread, why ask it here again? If you write a story about your dad's primary school days, does that mean you were there when your dad was in primary school? Is it not obvious that your dad told you about his school days? keep challenging their bible and lets see more of the "superb" IQ you got. IQ indeed........... logic101 I hope you passed with distinction?
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by joe4christ(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2012
logicboy:

You still forgot the fact that you havent debunked the notion that there is no freewill with God

And you think you're currently not under his free will?
Does a clay have a say over his potter? No, he does'nt, the potter chooses the pattern at which to mode his clay, he could choose to mode it this way or the other way, the clay has no free will but the potter does cos he owns the clay.
But God is not like that, he gave you free will to choose between life and death, the outcome would be as a result of your choice.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by 9zeros(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2012
joe4christ:

And you think you're currently not under his free will?
Does a clay have a say over his potter? No, he does'nt, the potter chooses the pattern at which to mode his clay, he could choose to mode it this way or the other way, the clay has no free will but the potter does cos he owns the clay.
But God is not like that, he gave you free will to choose between life and death, the outcome would be as a result of your choice.
do u undastan wat free-will is? or are u among dose who just twist sermons to suit their undastanin n purpose?
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by joe4christ(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2012
[size=15pt]The problem with you atheist, agnostist, haters of God and unbelievers of God's existance is that you all just hate truth and love deception, else i dont see why you cannot seek for the truth yourself.
If only you guys would put aside your pride for just a moment and not just sit down to get taught about God but seek him yourself then you will find answers for yourself, God is ever ready to prove to humanity that he exist and that he's God but the problem is with you, you're not willing to put him to test and see for yourself that he exist, you're afraid of the possible outcome of your research about God by putting him to test.
If you seek him with all sincererity asking him to prove to you that he realy exist and is God the creator of the universe and then ask him for a sign to prove to you that he exist, try this and see if he wont do it to prove himself.
God is real, i wish you all would seek him and see if he would fail to prove himself.

But if you refuse to, then you have no escuse cos you had the chance to have put him to test and see if he would'nt prove himself but you chosed not to and thereby choosing your own destiny. [/size]
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by joe4christ(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2012
9-zeros:

do u undastan wat free-will is? or are u among dose who just twist sermons to suit their undastanin n purpose?

You're just depicting your ignoramus, you're foolish to think you and science have answers to every life's question whereby you cannot answer simple question.
It's high time you start seeking for truth for yourself and for your own good cos the consequence of your decissions will be suffered by you alone and it wont in anyway affect me cos i've shared the truth with you and your fellows, but you all chosed to to deaf ears to my warning.

Seek God and he will reveal himself to you and stop being foolish by concluding withen your shallow mind that he does'nt exist, cos that would'nt change a thing neither would that stop him from being God.
Save yourself from your own trap set as a result of your own delusion.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 05, 2012
joe4christ: [color=#990000][size=15pt]The problem with you atheist, agnostist, haters of God and unbelievers of God's existance is that you all just hate truth and love deception, else i dont see why you cannot seek for the truth yourself.
I probably fall under the 'agnostic' category.. was a Christian, till a few months back.. hopefully, we can have a little discussion..

joe4christ:
If only you guys would put aside your pride for just a moment and not just sit down to get taught about God but seek him yourself then you will find answers for yourself, God is ever ready to prove to humanity that he exist and that he's God but the problem is with you, you're not willing to put him to test and see for yourself that he exist, you're afraid of the possible outcome of your research about God by putting him to test.
If you seek him with all sincererity asking him to prove to you that he realy exist and is God the creator of the universe and then ask him for a sign to prove to you that he exist, try this and see if he wont do it to prove himself.
God is real, i wish you all would seek him and see if he would fail to prove himself.

I know you've already made a mental picture of me in your mind, and probably other atheists here. You probably think we're proud, love to flout rules, angry with God for not giving us 'freedom'.. I'll speak for myself anyways, maybe my thoughts will mirror others..
While I was a Christian, I sought God searched for answers, did everything possible to ensure I could get a confirmation that indeed there is/a God and I was worshiping the right one (Christ's father)...

But an experience in India changed my mind... it may sound like a simple story but it had a tremendous effect on my faith...

Two weeks after my arrival in India, I went in the company of a friend to buy some electronics. My friend had recently converted from Hinduism to Christianity.
We boarded a bus, and he was approached by a man dressed in a Muslim attire. He asked my friend about my nationality, and when he heard I was Nigerian, became elated and embraced me so tightly I felt my lungs squeeze (of course I checked all my pockets as a sharp Nigerian just to make sure nothing miss cheesy)
After he had alighted, I asked my friend the reason for such an embrace. He told me the fellow had heard Nigerians were 'Muslims' and so he felt I was a Muslim brother..

I learnt a deep lesson that day. What we believe, we project on others. I wasn't embraced that day because I was human, I was embraced because someone had projected 'Islam' on me..

This event led to my putting to test a lot of my beliefs. Can the 'fruits' of the HOLY SPIRIT, as claimed by the Bible be only exhibited by 'Christians'? If yes, then how come India and Japan (countries with very few Christians) have a better society than the ones we claim to have in Nigeria despite our preaching and all?
I spent time in the Word, studied a lot of it if I may say, and like someone here has put it (though I don't completely agree), the fastest way to becoming a Christian is reading the Bible completely.

So there you have it. I sought God and he didn't show up. He didn't send me people to answer my questions. He didn't make the sun gray smiley. Nothing...
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by 9zeros(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2012
joe4christ:

You're just depicting your ignoramus, you're foolish to think you and science have answers to every life's question whereby you cannot answer simple question.
It's high time you start seeking for truth for yourself and for your own good cos the consequence of your decissions will be suffered by you alone and it wont in anyway affect me cos i've shared the truth with you and your fellows, but you all chosed to to deaf ears to my warning.

Seek God and he will reveal himself to you and stop being foolish by concluding withen your shallow mind that he does'nt exist, cos that would'nt change a thing neither would that stop him from being God.
Save yourself from your own trap set as a result of your own delusion.
i shud seek god n he will reveal himself to me? do u know how many gods dat exists? can u tell which god is wrong? dont u knw dat ur god is anoda man's 'devil'? what gives u d assurance dat u're followin d right god? d*ckhead, hv u met/seen ur god or u followin faith/books? are'nt u worshippin cuz u're SCARED OF HELL? d difference b/w u n me is FEAR.
btw, m no atheist, i jst got no religion. callin me ignorant.....mudafucka ar u st'upid?
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by cyrexx: 12:11pm On May 05, 2012
@joe4christ,
for your info i'm not among "haters of God". why would i hate Him. i cant contend with my Creator. if you read my former posts very well you will see that i'm just against the messages preached by both Islamic and Christian religions. they have misrepresented God to mankind.
e.g Islam says if you, joe4christ, do not believe prophet Muhammed is God's messenger, you will burn for billions and billions of years in hell. their God even authorised them to slaughter you if you refuse to accept their religion
and your own religion says that more than 4 billion people on earth today will spend billions and billions of years burning in the lake of fire with no hope of getting out for not believing that Jesus Christ alone is their Saviour and Lord.
tell me do you think a God that created this beautiful world will have to threaten His creatures like this and enjoy watching them in suffering both on earth now and later in hell fire.
think about this and provide a reasonble explanation for the way religions have been misrepresenting God to mankind.
peace and love to everybody everywhere. i do not hate God, but i hate these religions that has misrepresented Him
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Enigma(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2012
. . . the fastest way to becoming a Christian is reading the Bible completely

Reading the Bible is not quite the same as studying the Bible. smiley

cool
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by vedaxcool(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2012
@cyrexx

You need to quit your lies no where did the Qur'an requires any muslim to kill people for not being muslim I understand that ignorance is a common trait amongst NL atheist\critic of Islam, as the Qur'an clearly says No compulsion in religion for truth stands out clearly from falsehood. You can whine all day long but in Islam it is Allah that guides people to his path and leave disbelievers like the OP to stray from His path.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by 9zeros(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2012
cyrexx: @joe4christ,
for your info i'm not among "haters of God". why would i hate Him. i cant contend with my Creator. if you read my former posts very well you will see that i'm just against the messages preached by both Islamic and Christian religions. they have misrepresented God to mankind.
e.g Islam says if you, joe4christ, do not believe prophet Muhammed is God's messenger, you will burn for billions and billions of years in hell. their God even authorised them to slaughter you if you refuse to accept their religion
and your own religion says that more than 4 billion people on earth today will spend billions and billions of years burning in the lake of fire with no hope of getting out for not believing that Jesus Christ alone is their Saviour and Lord.
tell me do you think a God that created this beautiful world will have to threaten His creatures like this and enjoy watching them in suffering both on earth now and later in hell fire.
think about this and provide a reasonble explanation for the way religions have been misrepresenting God to mankind.
peace and love to everybody everywhere. i do not hate God, but i hate these religions that has misrepresented Him
thank u.
brotha, d number to burn in hell is even well above 4billion. did u include d billions of 'sinners' dat hv died over d past millions of years?. how can a loving God burn his child for eternity due to d sins his child committed within a 80yrs life span? d heaven/hell theory is d greatest lie ever told in human history!
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by jmoore(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2012
9-zeros:

d number to burn in hell is even well above 4billion. did u include d billions of 'sinners' dat hv died over d past millions of years?. how can a loving God burn his child for eternity due to d sins his child committed within a 80yrs life span? d heaven/hell theory is d greatest lie ever told in human history!

The info you gave is very incorrect. Don't assume what you do not know.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 05, 2012
Enigma:

Reading the Bible is not quite the same as studying the Bible. smiley

cool
When nothing works, they start a quibble over semantics. I have better things to do today.. so take your glasses off..
smiley
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by 9zeros(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2012
jmoore:

The info you gave is very incorrect. Don't assume what you do not know.
oh. tell me about it.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by joe4christ(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2012
cyrexx: @joe4christ,

Now, my question to you is do you think God the creator had gone on exile since creation without revealing himself to his creation?
Or do you think he is shying away from his very own creation?
If you were in his shoes would you just abandone your creation and not reveal yourself as the supreme creator of the universe?

See, listen to me, just as there are laws guarding the entire activities going on in this universe, so also are there laws guarding the terristorial world (Spirit World) [Abode of God]
One of the law of which i'm aware of is that the spirit world have no direct dealings with the material world except upon invitation by humans or through influence.

Believe it or not there are good & bad spirits ''Angels of Light & Darkness'' each of this two group are headed by a powerfully supreme being, you already know their names so there's no need for me detailing about them, but if you think this are mere tales please go do research on your own spare time and you would be shock at your findings.

God is a God of Justice, and that's why he's known as Just in nature, and he's integrity requires that he gives man freedom to make their choices based on - 1: The available evidence before them, these evidence are everlasting witness of God's glory and 2: The reality and his laws (The Bible - THE VERY MIND OF GOD) are the two witnesses that would vindicate or condemn this generation of vipers.

God did not leave humanity without evidence, the two above witnesses are what he left for man, but that was'nt enough because man still blaspheme God and rebel against his Holy name and law, so God had to come down in form of human (Jesus Christ) so he could see and taste for himself what humanity is going through, he choosed to come to earth through a very poor and humble background.
This was the third witness and the greatest of all the witness cos he did not only come to be a witness but to take upon himself man pain and agony mixed with sorrow and and also took upon himself the guilt and sin of the entire world upon himself and died a shameful death like a common criminal upon the cross so as to pay the full price for mans sins by taking the penalty of death upon himself on the condition that if only you would believe in him as your savior you would be saved.
But till date most people reject him and his sacrifice, rejecting the very blood sacrifice of the creator himself and spitting on his face and throwing back to his face the sacrifice he made as if it was never relevant.
What else do you want God to do? Do you expect him to sacrifice himself again for man even when he has already done that once and for all?
You can take everything i've said so far as a tales but someday the world is going to see the truth but it's quite unfortunate that it will definately be too late to make amendment.

God has already revealed himself to his creation, and has paid the full price for his creation it's now left for humanity to either accept him or reject him even with this 3 withnesses staring them at their faces.
One thing i'm so certain about is that this generation has no escuse to give on the jusdgment day when the whole world will stand before the creator to be judged, it will be like a dream to many, that day is gonna be terrible to the unbelieving freinds here.

Joe4christ!
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by cyrexx: 1:29pm On May 05, 2012
vedaxcool: @cyrexx

You need to quit your lies no where did the Qur'an requires any muslim to kill people for not being muslim I understand that ignorance is a common trait amongst NL atheist\critic of Islam, as the Qur'an clearly says No compulsion in religion for truth stands out clearly from falsehood. You can whine all day long but in Islam it is Allah that guides people to his path and leave disbelievers like the OP to stray from His path.
check all these verses out and tell me that quran did not command muslims to kill infidels like boko haram and other terrorists are already doing.

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:293, also). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam. Prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that they are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It also explains why today's devout Muslims have little regard for those outside the faith.

Quran (9:8 - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction." Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is "utter destruction." (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam).

Quran (18:65-81) - This parable lays the theological groundwork for honor killings, in which a family member is murdered because they brought shame to the family, either through apostasy or perceived moral indiscretion. The story (which is not found in any Jewish or Christian source) tells of Moses encountering a man with "special knowledge" who does things which don't seem to make sense on the surface, but are then justified according to later explanation. One such action is to murder a youth for no apparent reason (74). However, the wise man later explains that it was feared that the boy would "grieve" his parents by "disobedience and ingratitude." He was killed so that Allah could provide them a 'better' son. (Note: This is one reason why honor killing is sanctioned by Sharia. Reliance of the Traveler (Umdat al-Saliq) says that punishment for murder is not applicable when a parent or grandparent kills their offspring (o.1.1-2).)

Quran (21:44) - "We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..." "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context. It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do. If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations.

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude. Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners," Those who reject Allah are to be subdued in battle. The verse goes on to say the only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is in order to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test. "But if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost."

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand" for Allah is with you,"

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom." Contemporary apologists sometimes claim that Jihad means 'spiritual struggle.' Is so, then why are the blind, lame and sick exempted?

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally. There are two very distinct standards that are applied based on religious status.

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed! This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."

Quran (61:10-12) - "O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?- That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity." This verse was given in battle. It uses the Arabic word, Jihad.

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."

Muslim (19:4294) - "When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them.

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187 "'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion." The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 327: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by cyrexx: 1:49pm On May 05, 2012
joe4christ:

Now, my question to you is do you think God the creator had gone on exile since creation without revealing himself to his creation?
Or do you think he is shying away from his very own creation?
If you were in his shoes would you just abandone your creation and not reveal yourself as the supreme creator of the universe?

See, listen to me, just as there are laws guarding the entire activities going on in this universe, so also are there laws guarding the terristorial world (Spirit World) [Abode of God]
One of the law of which i'm aware of is that the spirit world have no direct dealings with the material world except upon invitation by humans or through influence.

Believe it or not there are good & bad spirits ''Angels of Light & Darkness'' each of this two group are headed by a powerfully supreme being, you already know their names so there's no need for me detailing about them, but if you think this are mere tales please go do research on your own spare time and you would be shock at your findings.

God is a God of Justice, and that's why he's known as Just in nature, and he's integrity requires that he gives man freedom to make their choices based on the available evidence before them, these evidence are everlasting witness of God's glory and his reality and his laws (The Bible - THE VERY MIND OF GOD) are the two witnesses that would vindicate or condemn this generation of vipers.

God did not leave humanity without evidence, the two above witnesses are what he left for man, but that was'nt enough because man still blasheme God and rebel against his Holy name and law, so God had to come down in form of human (Jesus Christ) so he could see and taste for himself what humanity is going through, he choosed to come to earth through a very poor and humble background.
This was the third witness and the greatest of all the witness cos he did not only come to be a witness but to take upon himself man pain and agony mixed with sorrow and and also took upon himself the guilt and sin of the entire world upon himself and died a shameful death like a common criminal upon the cross so as to pay the full price for mans sins by taking the penalty of death upon himself on the condition that if only you would believe in him as your savior you would be saved.
But till date most people reject him and his sacrifice, rejecting the very blood sacrifice of the creator himself and spitting on his face and throwing back to his face the sacrifice he made as if it was never relevant.
What else do you want God to do? Do you expect him to sacrifice himself again for man even when he has already done that once and for all?
You can take everything i've said so far as a tales but someday the world is going to see the truth but it's quite unfortunate that it will definately be too late to make amendment.

God has already revealed himself to his creation, and has paid the full price for his creation it's now left for humanity to either accept him or reject him even with this 3 withnesses staring them at their faces.
One thing i'm so certain about is that this generation has no escuse to give on the jusdgment day when the whole world will stand before the creator to be judged, it will be like a dream to many, that day is gonna be terrible to the unbelieving freinds here.

Joe4christ!

my dear joe4christ,

thanks for reasonable response

but pls reason with me

1. do still believe a LOVING and OMNIPOTENT God can be watching his creatures as they are still burning alive for billions and billions of years in the afterlife; according to the teaching of Bible and Quran.

2. if God is truly LOVING, cant He prevent us from what will make us spend eternity in hell, instead of watching us and allowing to do what will make us spend billions of years in hell; if you have a son will you do this to him and let him burn forever, meanwhile, you have the power to prevent this or even stop it, you said God is OMNIPOTENT, remember.

3. if there is no threat of hell and judgement day, will you still serve God. why does God have to threaten us, according to Bible and Quran.

believe me, im not a blind hater of God, im an open-minded seeker of truth. i just dont think Christianity and Islam is teaching us the truth. or how will respond to these questions.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by ea7(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2012
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by joe4christ(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2012
musKeeto:
I probably fall under the 'agnostic' category.. was a Christian, till a few months back.. hopefully, we can have a little discussion..
I know you've already made a mental picture of me in your mind, and probably other atheists here. You probably think we're proud, love to flout rules, angry with God for not giving us 'freedom'.. I'll speak for myself anyways, maybe my thoughts will mirror others..
While I was a Christian, I sought God searched for answers, did everything possible to ensure I could get a confirmation that indeed there is/a God and I was worshiping the right one (Christ's father)...
But an experience in India changed my mind... it may sound like a simple story but it had a tremendous effect on my faith...
Two weeks after my arrival in India, I went in the company of a friend to buy some electronics. My friend had recently converted from Hinduism to Christianity.
We boarded a bus, and he was approached by a man dressed in a Muslim attire. He asked my friend about my nationality, and when he heard I was Nigerian, became elated and embraced me so tightly I felt my lungs squeeze (of course I checked all my pockets as a sharp Nigerian just to make sure nothing miss cheesy)
After he had alighted, I asked my friend the reason for such an embrace. He told me the fellow had heard Nigerians were 'Muslims' and so he felt I was a Muslim brother..
I learnt a deep lesson that day. What we believe, we project on others. I wasn't embraced that day because I was human, I was embraced because someone had projected 'Islam' on me..
This event led to my putting to test a lot of my beliefs. Can the 'fruits' of the HOLY SPIRIT, as claimed by the Bible be only exhibited by 'Christians'? If yes, then how come India and Japan (countries with very few Christians) have a better society than the ones we claim to have in Nigeria despite our preaching and all?
I spent time in the Word, studied a lot of it if I may say, and like someone here has put it (though I don't completely agree), the fastest way to becoming a Christian is reading the Bible completely.
So there you have it. I sought God and he didn't show up. He didn't send me people to answer my questions. He didn't make the sun gray smiley. Nothing...
I quite understand your assertion bro, but let me be sincere with you, i personally would have been an atheist by now if i had not had an encounter with christ from my early life even as a child, i'm very logical in reasoning, i came to a point in my life where i knew i had just come to the cross road, a crossroad where i had to make an everlasting decision about my religion (Not minding my religious background and the numerous revelations about Jesus and the end of the world i had as a child) i knew i had to seek the truth myself, and i began searching and seeking for truth on who God is and wether heaven and hell are real or Just a tale, after seveal months of searching i found out the truth, i had an encounter that changed my life ever since then, i cannot share mine with you cos you would'nt believe me anyways, so it's your responsiblity to seek this God with the whole of your mind and he will definately reveal himself to you just as he did to me, do you think i would have been here preaching about Jesus if i'm not certain about what i'm saying?
Do you think if i dont know a thing or two about the reality of heaven & hell i would be here telling you about them?
If there's anyone that would have been an atheist then it would have been no one else but me, but God knew it and that was why he revealed himself to me earlier, Jesus is real bro, he realy is alive, dont allow the world to decieve you, he's not shying away from humanity, he has always revealed himself and he's still revealing himself to his own till date, you left christianity cos you never had an a personal encounter with christ else you would'nt have left, Jesus is real and i can tell you that over and over again, he is ready to reveal himself to you if only you will open up your heart to learn of the spirit, if you seek him in truth and in spirit with great hunger for truth in your heart, he will definately reveal himself to you and show you his glory, then you would'nt need anyone to tell you about him cos you would have felt him for yourself.
His arms are still wide open to accept those who are ready to recieve him into their life, then he will give then peace, joy and everlasting life.
Seek jesus while you still can and stop hardening your heart towards him cos his grace has not left you else uou would have long be consumed by your eternal enemy [Lucifer] the devil.
Make your ways right with him while you still can!
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2012
Well, I won't argue with you. God knows deep inside me I really need an answer to this confusion. As long as I never experience that which you 'claim', I'd keep being led by my conscience, hoping to leave this world and my immediate environment a better place. Hopefully, when I die, if Christ dey real, me and am go discuss for gate. If Allah dey real, i go select better 77 kpekus... Or my next life, I turn to whale dey swim for water..

Goodluck with your life.. OF course your experience/? changed you, not preaching or cajoling..Why do you think that will walk on others here...
Live life to the fullest, realise that faith does not necessarily negate reason, respect other's religion.. and be a source of joy not hatred to those of opposing views (unbelievers)... remember, there will always be evil xtians, good xtians, evil muslims, good muslims, evil buddhists, good buddhist, if we're to believe.. cos one set believe in Jesus, their actions have been wiped out and they'd go to heaven, while the rest perish in hell..
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 05, 2012
dp
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by joe4christ(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2012
cyrexx:

my dear joe4christ,

thanks for reasonable response

but pls reason with me

1. do still believe a LOVING and OMNIPOTENT God can be watching his creatures as they are still burning alive for billions and billions of years in the afterlife; according to the teaching of Bible and Quran.

2. if God is truly LOVING, cant He prevent us from what will make us spend eternity in hell, instead of watching us and allowing to do what will make us spend billions of years in hell; if you have a son will you do this to him and let him burn forever, meanwhile, you have the power to prevent this or even stop it, you said God is OMNIPOTENT, remember.

3. if there is no threat of hell and judgement day, will you still serve God. why does God have to threaten us, according to Bible and Quran.

believe me, im not a blind hater of God, im an open-minded seeker of truth. i just dont think Christianity and Islam is teaching us the truth. or how will respond to these questions.

Now i can see that you are a truth seeker and for that reason alone i'm gonna put up with you, you see God made the heaven and the earth and declared that all he made was good and perfect without no fault, then there was no sickness, death, sin or any form of evil, evil prevailed when man fell off God's grace in the garden of Eden as a result of deception from the master of deception himself [Lucifer] ever prior to that time man was in constant communion with God the creator of the universe, but after the fall man was sent off from God's presence, immidiately man came under God's curse which states that he that sineth shall die, Eden was a paradise personally designed by God for the confortability of man but he was'nt created for mortals, no, it was created for lucifer and his followers 1/3 of heavenly angels who took side with lucifer also known as satan to rebel and blaspheme God, Hell is unimaginably horrable cos it was'nt design for mortals but rather for lucifer and his angels as they await their judgement day when God will cast them all into hades forever and not a billion years, it was for eternity, lucifer knew if he was to remain silent he and his fellow would be cast into everlasting fire forever so he strategised means of hurting God and enlongating the time of his judgment by decieving man (ADAM & EVE) and making them sin against God thereby falling off from God's grace, for that reason God could'nt just cast lucifer and his angels to hell like that cos it would definately affect the fallen man so God gave man laws to guard man from further straying away from him, (But mind you the nature of sin had already gotten into man) that was where God gave man free will to chose from, choosing between life or death (Heaven or Hell) the choice is theirs to make, he has given man the free will to choose and some people choosed life while most choose death even while knowing the consequence of their decision, those who chosed life were seen as outcast even till this day, they were percsecuted, punished, tutured and killed because they chosed not to renounce their faith in God, sin prevailed and took over the entire world, God got angry and destroy the world with water and only saved only a family call Noah out of this family proceeds the descendants of the whole earth, God vowed never to destroy the world with water again and made the rainbow as a sign of his vow with humaity, and that's why you see each time a rainbow appears the rain would decline, but that did'nt stop the world from sinning, as matter of fact they became worse off, that was why when sodom and gomorah sin got filled to the brim God sent his judgement upon them by destroying them with fire instead which decended from the heavens.
God saw that lots of souls are perishing on a daily basis and that was why he strategised means to save humanity and God personally left his glory, his throne and confortability and came down to earth concieved of a virgin mary, he was born from a poor and humble background so he can feel what it feels to live as a low life and poor human, he suffered and took upon himself the pain of the whole humanity that could ever be born, he shared his blood on the cross with a shamefull death just to pay the full price for the redemption of humanity, but even with this selfless sacrifice of pain, agony, shame, suffering and death that he took upon himself for humanity, humanity still reject him and deny his existance, he sent forth his desciples to go the end of the earth to preach the gospel to the world, he said he will not come back until the gospel has spread to the whole world before he would eventually come back, so that his goodnews would reach the whole world so no one will have escuse for not recieving him as their lord and personal savior.

This things i'm telling you are real, if they were'nt or i was'nt sure of them i would'nt be here sharing it with you neither would i put in my precious time discursing this issue.
So those who still choose not to believe God are doing so on their own peril, God has paid the ultimate price, all that is left is left for you to decide who to follow, Jesus of the prince of the air (Lucifer) Heaven or Hell.
The choice is yours bro, and no one can force you to do otherwise cos it's you decision.
*NOTE* Heaven & Hell is for everlasting and not for a billion years, this is no joke, i've had a glimps of both heaven & hell, it's real, it's not a place 4 human.
Please choose rightly, nough said!
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by logicboy: 3:53pm On May 05, 2012
joe4christ:

Now i can see that you are a truth seeker and for that reason alone i'm gonna put up with you, you see God made the heaven and the earth and declared that all he made was good and perfect without no fault, then there was no sickness, death, sin or any form of evil, evil prevailed when man fell off God's grace in the garden of Eden as a result of deception from the master of deception himself [Lucifer] ever prior to that time man was in constant communion with God the creator of the universe, but after the fall man was sent off from God's presence, immidiately man came under God's curse which states that he that sineth shall die, Eden was a paradise personally designed by God for the confortability of man but he was'nt created for mortals, no, it was created for lucifer and his followers 1/3 of heavenly angels who took side with lucifer also known as satan to rebel and blaspheme God, Hell is unimaginably horrable cos it was'nt design for mortals but rather for lucifer and his angels as they await their judgement day when God will cast them all into hades forever and not a billion years, it was for eternity, lucifer knew if he was to remain silent he and his fellow would be cast into everlasting fire forever so he strategised means of hurting God and enlongating the he said he will not come back until the gospel has spread to the whole world before he would eventually come back, so that his goodnews would reach the whole world so no one will have escuse for not recieving him as their lord and personal savior.

This things i'm telling you are real, if they were'nt or i was'nt sure of them i would'nt be here sharing it with you neither would i put in my precious time discursing this issue.
So those who still choose not to believe God are doing so on their own peril, God has paid the ultimate price, all that is left is left for you to decide who to follow, Jesus of the prince of the air (Lucifer) Heaven or Hell.
The choice is yours bro, and no one can force you to do otherwise cos it's you decision.
*NOTE* Heaven & Hell is for everlasting and not for a billion years, this is no joke, i've had a glimps of both heaven & hell, it's real, it's not a place 4 human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WPvSo8AYdM
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Enigma(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2012
musKeeto:
When nothing works, they start a quibble over semantics. I have better things to do today.. so take your glasses off..
smiley

Why the rudeness?

cool
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 05, 2012
joe4christ:
........., Eden was a paradise personally designed by God for the confortability of man but he was'nt created for mortals, no, it was created for lucifer and his followers 1/3 of heavenly angels who took side with lucifer also known as satan to rebel and blaspheme God, Hell is unimaginably horrable cos it was'nt design for mortals but rather for lucifer and his angels as they await their judgement day when God will cast them all into hades forever and not a billion years,

Welcome to another episode of Tales by moonlight.

joe4christ:
it was for eternity, lucifer knew if he was to remain silent he and his fellow would be cast into everlasting fire forever so he strategised means of hurting God and enlongating the time of his judgment by decieving man (ADAM & EVE) and making them sin against God thereby falling off from God's grace, for that reason God could'nt just cast lucifer and his angels to hell like that cos it would definately affect the fallen man so God gave man laws to guard man from further straying away from him

While General Lucifer Satan was busy strategising against his imminent banishment, Field Marshal Yahweh God was busy writing laws to give to man in order to use man as a proxy in his cosmic battle against General Lucifer Satan and his forces.

joe4christ:
God got angry and destroy the world with water and only saved only a family call Noah out of this family proceeds the descendants of the whole earth

The Omniscient Field Marshal Yahweh God got angry? Why get angry if you know something is going to happen?
Anyway, Field Marshal Yahweh God then decided to drown everything and gave instructions to some 600 year guy on how to build a floating zoo.

joe4christ:
God vowed never to destroy the world with water again and made the rainbow as a sign of his vow with humaity, and that's why you see each time a rainbow appears the rain would decline

So, that's the reason for Rainbows!!!! Wow!!! I learn something new everyday . I thought rainbows were just natural phenomena caused by sunlight and water, BUT now I KNOW!! Thank you Field Marshal Yahweh God, for such a beautiful reminder that you will never drown babies again!!

joe4christ:
but that did'nt stop the world from sinning, as matter of fact they became worse off

Damn!

joe4christ:
that was why when sodom and gomorah sin got filled to the brim God sent his judgement upon them by destroying them with fire instead which decended from the heavens.

Sh#t just got real!!!!! Field Marshal Yahweh God is now throwing fireballs from Mount Olympus!!!!

joe4christ:
God saw that lots of souls are perishing on a daily basis and that was why he strategised means to save humanity and God personally left his glory, his throne and confortability and came down to earth concieved of a virgin mary, he was born from a poor and humble background so he can feel what it feels to live as a low life and poor human

Change in plans. Field Marshal Yahweh God decides to make a monumental appearance. Again, the omniscient and omnifantastic Field Marshal doesn't know how it feels to be human?

joe4christ:
he suffered and took upon himself the pain of the whole humanity that could ever be born, he shared his blood on the cross with a shamefull death just to pay the full price for the redemption of humanity, but even with this selfless sacrifice of pain, agony, shame, suffering and death that he took upon himself for humanity, humanity still reject him and deny his existance

Personally, crucifixion is not akin to "the pain of the whole humanity that could ever be born". If the dear Field Marshal would crawl out of another jewish virgin's a$$, I'm sure I could think of a couple of "selfless sacrifices" that can be equal to a fraction of "the pain of the wole humanity that could ever be born"

joe4christ:
he sent forth his desciples to go the end of the earth to preach the gospel to the world, he said he will not come back until the gospel has spread to the whole world before he would eventually come back, so that his goodnews would reach the whole world so no one will have escuse for not recieving him as their lord and personal savior.

Well, what is the Field Marshal waiting for? The world now has the internet and I'm sure everyone has heard of him.

joe4christ:

As real as THE GREAT LEPRECHAUN!!!

joe4christ:

Follow "Jesus of the prince of the air (Lucifer) Heaven or Hell"!!!
Is this a new title for Admiral Jesus F. Christ?

joe4christ:

If not for a billion years, how about an Octillion? I can assure you that after the first Quadrillion years, I'll be itching to go hang out with General Lucifer Satan in his BBQ pit.

joe4christ:
this is no joke, i've had a glimps of both heaven & hell, it's real, it's not a place 4 human.

I wonder how many cases of mental illness go undiagnosed in predominantly black societies.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by joe4christ(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2012
Martian:

Welcome to another episode of Tales by moonlight.

While General Lucifer Satan was busy strategising against his imminent banishment, Field Marshal Yahweh God was busy writing laws to give to man in order to use man as a proxy in his cosmic battle against General Lucifer Satan and his forces.

The Omniscient Field Marshal Yahweh God got angry? Why get angry if you know something is going to happen?
Anyway, Field Marshal Yahweh God then decided to drown everything and gave instructions to some 600 year guy on how to build a floating zoo.

So, that's the reason for Rainbows!!!! Wow!!! I learn something new everyday . I thought rainbows were just natural phenomena caused by sunlight and water, BUT now I KNOW!! Thank you Field Marshal Yahweh God, for such a beautiful reminder that you will never drown babies again!!

Damn!

Sh#t just got real!!!!! Field Marshal Yahweh God is now throwing fireballs from Mount Olympus!!!!

Change in plans. Field Marshal Yahweh God decides to make a monumental appearance. Again, the omniscient and omnifantastic Field Marshal doesn't know how it feels to be human?

Personally, crucifixion is not akin to "the pain of the whole humanity that could ever be born". If the dear Field Marshal would crawl out of another jewish virgin's a$$, I'm sure I could think of a couple of "selfless sacrifices" that can be equal to a fraction of "the pain of the wole humanity that could ever be born"

Well, what is the Field Marshal waiting for? The world now has the internet and I'm sure everyone has heard of him.

As real as THE GREAT LEPRECHAUN!!!

Follow "Jesus of the prince of the air (Lucifer) Heaven or Hell"!!!
Is this a new title for Admiral Jesus F. Christ?

If not for a billion years, how about an Octillion? I can assure you that after the first Quadrillion years, I'll be itching to go hang out with General Lucifer Satan in his BBQ pit.

I wonder how many cases of mental illness go undiagnosed in predominantly black societies.

hahaha, seriousely i could'nt help but laugh at your response, well dont mind my typo errors, i was just kinda busy and engaged that was why, now back to the topic, i knew it would sound more like a tales by moonlight, but you see, i laugh at your ignorance cos i'm currently picturing what your reaction and that of your coulleque would be when you'll wake up one morning turn on your tv set or radio or even visit the net and start seeing headlines reading: ''THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE HAVE BEEN REPORTED MISSING INCLUDING ALL SUCKLING BABIES, OR COULD THIS REALY BE THE RAPTURE AS BELIEVED BY CHRISTIAN?''
I'm just picturing what your reaction would be.
Maybe we would have to wait till then but dont even bother searching nairaland to seek me cos i would be here to console you.
Goodluck!
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 05, 2012
joe4christ:
''THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE HAVE BEEN REPORTED MISSING INCLUDING ALL SUCKLING BABIES, OR COULD THIS REALY BE THE RAPTURE AS BELIEVED BY CHRISTIAN?'' !

Wow! What a headline that would be!! I'm just glad Field Marshal Yahweh God has made contingency plans for suckling babies.
I'm curious about a couple of things though, if "suckling babies" will be taken to heaven, what happens to the "original sin" concept? Will these "suckling babies" be exempt from original sin?! The Field Marshal can't just be breaking laws all willy nilly!!!

Secondly, there are approximately 130 million babies born each year, how come the Field Marshal only provided enough accomodations for thousands? Is Field Marshal Yahweh God confused about the number of babies he manufactures each year? He needs to change his accounting software so he can manage his inventory better.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by vedaxcool(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2012
cyrexx:
check all these verses out and tell me that quran did not command muslims to kill infidels like boko haram and other terrorists are already doing.

Your ignorance is perplexing indeed! As I will demonstrate that your criticism s bore out of sheer dishonesty and lies.

cyrexx:
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers] [size=18pt]...[/size] but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, i[b]n that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did).[/b] The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

I asked why did you leave out verse 2:190? is it to perfect your dishonest bid to slander the Islam? why can't this disbelievers criticise based on the truth? 2:190 reads F[b]ight in the way of Allah those who fight[/b] you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. clearly indicating the context of the fighting, those who fight you. the first bolded showed your sheer dishonety, the words in brackets are your dishonest addition as the wording is general, that persecuetion is worse than slaughter. then his dishonsty becomes even more sinister where he deliberately places . . . to conceal the portions of the narative that would have exposed him as the liar that he is, And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. this indicates that he fighting being talked about is the defensive fight, and the liar goes on to lie that muslims drove the meccans out of their land, are this much of a liar how did that happen? no meccan was driven from mecca as the prophet forgave the meccans on conquering mecca nowhere did the verse speak of driving out people from their abode and the prophet and many other muslims were actually Meccans themselves who were driven out of their home. you remaining lies on Fitnah, is your own invention (possibly quoting verbatim from a delusional website) as fitnah stands for chaos, persecution, tumult etc is this the best u can come up with deliberate lies to mislead people? the liar left these parts of the verse out Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

cyrexx:
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

and this constitute killing unbelievers? smh
cyrexx:

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Atleast let the verse speak fr itself instead of adding you dishonest opinions unto the Qur'an, as we can take the verse to mean fighting is prescribe when people fight you the next verse again explains it all "They ask you about the sacred month - about fighting therein. Say, "Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of Allah and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Haram and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of Allah . A[b]nd fitnah is greater than killing." And they will continue to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they are able.[/b] And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever - for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally

once again we showed you to be a liar
cyrexx:
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

How does this verse mean muslim should kill the unbelievers for not being muslims? smh
cyrexx:
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

still nowhere did it say kill people for disbelieving in Islam, how pathetic is the condition of the disbelievers

cyrexx:
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Nowhere did the verse say kill unbelievers for not being muslim and again our ever great liar of lie town skipped 4:75 explains in what context it states " why won't u fight in the cause of Allah and those of who being weak are ill treated? Men, women and children who cry our lord rescue us . . ." I have a hunch that the Liar would prefer people being oppressed than muslims acting as their rescuers indeed Allah does not guide the disbelievers.

cyrexx:
Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Same as above, it explains what this context is.

cyrexx:
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Verse 4:88 explained who this "they" are the hypocrites who run with hare and hunt with fox all at the same time, again we wonder whether the liar ever took time to examine any of the verses he presented and verse 4:90 again places a condition requesting that once they join a party that signs a treaty or come by themselves requesting that they do not want to fight you then no muslim is allowed to fight them and hence placing a general condition on fighting by stating once they do not fight u are nt allowed to fight them

cyrexx:
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Do not most countries today if they were to be in a state of war and you run from the army you cld be jailed or hanged? The verse speaks of those muslims whom Allah refered to as hypocrites during the battle of. Badr who pretended to be sick while war that was done in protecting the community was going on.
cyrexx:
Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Lol! I see you are one of the victims of our drowing educational system indeed, so you imagine the verse speak of injured soldier fleeing the battle? Lol grin and u would be fooling your self like a delusional slave of godlessness who believes electricity was invented that u have made serious point, the verse can be interpreted to mean during battle the believers should put their might into it, nowhere does it speak of retreating army. If this is the best the disbelievers of truth can muster walahi their condition is most pathetic!
cyrexx:
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

So where did it say kill the unbelievers for not being muslims? And verse 34 says except for those who repent . . . Hence even enjoying mercy against those who wanted to snuff the life out of the prophet

cyrexx:
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Really grin I see u are living up to our expectation as mr. Deciet the verse again speak of war time actions as the next verse again explain the context.

cyrexx:
Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

So? Were did it say kill the disbelievers for disbelieving?
cyrexx:
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for
2:293, also). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Where did Muhammad declare war on the meccans? Twice the Meccans tried invading Medina then the liar in you says they were defending their religion? Lol grin did Allah say he guides not the disbelievers the verses says until there uis no more persecution trying to modify the translation to suit ur interpretation without producing anu authoritative source on why fitnah shouldn't be translated as persecution can hardly earn u any serious audience except of course village idiots who have it hard thinking!
cyrexx:

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Nowhere did it say kill people for disbelieving? All the verses quoted so far goes to show you are Liar and Islam is far above your intellect to provide sensible and fair critic, the verses above clearly speaks of War situations where muslims are being attacked etc.

cyrexx:
Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Cheap propaganda as usual! The point remains were did it say kill people that do not believe?
cyrexx:
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam. Prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars.

Oh dear, don't the disbelievers come cheap in their thinking? Verse 4 speaks of treaty with the pagans and those who violate them, in such situation the treraty becomes null and hence resumption of hostilities verse 6 again makes the case for those amongst the pagans who seek asylum and requires muslims to provide them such hence verse 5 again refers to the beligerent pagans who were then at war with the muslims? The liar again invents his own interpretation for the verse removing it from its historical context and its contextual context.

cyrexx:
Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Indeed this man is lower than a lying scum, verse 9:13 ask will you not . . . And those who attack you first? . . . Lol this guy is too easy abeg go call your boses they may be they are better suited for this challenge and does whatever way u follow requires to attack Islam even if it makes u look silly? Truly the disbelievers are decieved by their own lies

cyrexx:
Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad (Arabic).

So now jihad to u means war? Or why do u keep saying striving means Jihad? When that is what Jihad means ; striving. Even teaching people the religion or clearing the road of bad objects are also Jihad. Again the liar enganges in propaganda for his own myopic aims

cyrexx:
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Lol! And the liar won't tell you that the so called two - third of the christians world were also conquered by the remaining one third of the christian world who subjected them in miserable conditions . . . In anycase the jiyza tax was a kind of tax christians paid for not participating in the army and in turn got protection from the muslims? While muslims are also required to pay zakat and christians are also exempted from it? Mordern day don't pay your tax and see what the govt will do to you.
cyrexx:
Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

So where did it say kill them for not believing?
cyrexx:
Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Well we have established the cause of Allah does not involve killing disbelievers for not being muslims so whatever after thoughts u are having is just a desperate bid to engange in propaganda.
cyrexx:
Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

The wordings implies long distance battle? Lol is this how you expect to mislead people? Verse 9:40 speaks of the context where it talks about how the. Pagans drove the the prophet from his home, hence the context remains the cause of Allah which is defending the muslims and their family from the pagans and all these verses were refering to the pagans how you delusion fit the Christians into this remains quartlema.
cyrexx:
Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that they are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It also explains why today's devout Muslims have little regard for those outside the faith.

Your interpretation again shows how defcient your intellect is or how else did you come about the above if not out of fanaticism that even shames the likes of logicboy and frosbel? Nowhere do we find any of your shameless lies.
cyrexx:
Quran (9:8 - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Where did it say kill the disbelievers for not being muslims? This chap should be pitied indeed!
cyrexx:
Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Again we understand these to mean for defensive purpose.
cyrexx:
Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction." Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is "utter destruction." (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam).

Liar! Where is your shame? This verse is merely talking of Allah punishing people like he did to the people of Lot etc how ur weak intellect interpreted the verse to be the above remain an evidence that you are merely just parroting lies from some misguided misfits indeed.
cyrexx:

Quran (18:65-81) - This parable lays the theological groundwork for honor killings, in which a family member is murdered because they brought shame to the family, either through apostasy or perceived moral indiscretion. The story (which is not found in any Jewish or Christian source) tells of Moses encountering a man with "special knowledge" who does things which don't seem to make sense on the surface, but are then justified according to later explanation. One such action is to murder a youth for no apparent reason (74). However, the wise man later explains that it was feared that the boy would "grieve" his parents by "disobedience and ingratitude." He was killed so that Allah could provide them a 'better' son. (Note: This is one reason why honor killing is sanctioned by Sharia. Reliance of the Traveler (Umdat al-Saliq) says that punishment for murder is not applicable when a parent or grandparent kills their offspring (o.1.1-2).)

Did the Qur'an say that? No! Then u FAILED as usual? And nowhere did the verse talk of disobedience of the youth but Obstinate rebellion and ingratitude, honor killing is not sanction in the Qur'an nor in the sharia you weak intellect only aid you in quoting verbatim rather than analysing what is beinhg said!.

cyrexx:
Quran (21:44) - "We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"

cyrexx:
Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..." "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context. It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

cyrexx:
Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do. If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations.

I am sorry to say you must be an olodo though I know u pick these write up from some deluded fanatic, the verse simply refered to the prophet in the city of medina, who faced series of plots by the hypocrites to undermine Islam. As usual ur interpretation is laden with bigotry and deliberate falsehood of a malicious nature.

cyrexx:
Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude. Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners," Those who reject Allah are to be subdued in battle. The verse goes on to say the only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is in order to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test. "But if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost."

grin this guy is to easy, where did the verse say kill the pagans for disbelieving? All ur interpretation are merely conjectures from the deapths of ignorance.

cyrexx:
Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand" for Allah is with you,"

? ? ?

cyrexx:
Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom." Contemporary apologists sometimes claim that Jihad means 'spiritual struggle.' Is so, then why are the blind, lame and sick exempted?

grin where did it speak of killing people for not being muslims?

cyrexx:
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally. There are two very distinct standards that are applied based on religious status.

where did it say kill people for not being muslims? Smh

cyrexx:
Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed! This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."

Oh booy na liar be your real name? Which can religion u dey practice? The one wey lying is tje sure root to heaven verse 61:9 ends with DETEST not may resist why do u lie? Atleast you should be a little bit ashmed of yourself or how would you correct a child lying when you literally lie by the second?
cyrexx:
Quran (61:10-12) - "O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?- That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity." This verse was given in battle. It uses the Arabic word, Jihad.

We still cannot find where it says we should kill non muslims for disbelieving in Islam!

cyrexx:
Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.

Jihad does not mean holy war, yet even at that the verse still is within the context of defensive wars.

We can conclude by saying the whole critique was based on lies and dishonesty and deliberate miswording of the Qur'an, all this is not new but it underscores the sort of low life characters that prefer lies and deciet in spreading their falsehood. Indeed the DISBEILIVERS are Decied by their own LIES.
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by cyrexx: 10:47pm On May 05, 2012
@ vedaxcool,
keep editing, good job
dont forget to remove from your quran the specific verses that calls for murdering of infidels
you are indeed a faithful muslim, just like your fellow brethren, the boko haram.
keep editing..
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by mazaje(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2012
cyrexx: @ vedaxcool,
keep editing, good job
dont forget to remove from your quran the specific verses that calls for murdering of infidels
you are indeed a faithful muslim, just like your fellow brethren, the boko haram.
keep editing..

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.". . . .

The koran is saying that fighting has been prescribed for muslims. . .If fighting and killing people is not prescribe in the koran then why are muslims killing infidels the world over as a religious duty, why are muslims terrorist group the only ones using the koran as a basis of their terrorism?. . .Listen to all alqeda and boko haram videos the start by reciting passages in the koran that calls on muslims to kill the infidels. . .They also always show them with their korans. .Yet this deluded slave of the imaginary being called allah wants to tell us other wise other wise. . .If he likes he can go and edit the entire koran and remove all the verses that call for the killing of infidels na him sabi. . .
Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by ZUBY77(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2012
@joe4Christ.
I m sure that you must be so proud of yourself for defending the almighty through the internet -a medium created by man- oh! I forgot God gave you the keyboard. Great!
Why and how could it be so difficult for you to see that your arguments are very weak?. I know you are scared to denounce your Religion and faith but hey it is not difficult to notice that martian is far more intelligent and educated than you. You are scared because they told you that you will go to hell if you dont believe in their God. Am i right? There is no need telling you about Heaven and hell since you had a glimpse of both.(whatever took you to both of them). Open your eyes and be free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 341
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.