Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting (10428 Views)

God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ganys:
Must you always attack islam to gain popularity on nairaland,i think you have a big problem...Pele

Yes...You are right, and to add more to it..Only Nigerian Christains south elected and voted for him abi?...Dullard
@OP
God made you thd president in order to inflict hardship on people, God made you the president so that oiyel money will be shared between you and your cronies....lameduck

I just read Hatred in this post, when it comes to sharing oil money is it not the north that left Nigeria the way it is, you guys should cover your hands with shame.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
While I agree everything happens for a divine reason.
What Nigeria needs now more than ever is to adopt the separation of church and state
method. The over obsessiveness to turn everything religious (if not tribal) is evidently causing a problem.
IF YOU have ask "what" then you are more than likely part of it".

I'm not Nigerian and I don't have to be to speak my piece.
Common sense is a universal language...so read between the lines.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Demdem(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

Fool abi? Where you among those that were bribed or did your papa bribe them. Do you have proof to show that they were bribed?.

Even though Atiku didn't even have a chance of wining that primary, Bro shun tribal sentiment and reason well how Nigeria was at that time.

Read and become enlightened boy, besides primaries are never held in PDP without heavy notes exchanging hands:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-primaries-us-military-strategists-claim-jonathan-bribing-13000-pdp-delegate
http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1333:i%E2%80%99m-the-aspirant-to-beat-%E2%80%93jonathan-as-group-alleges-that-president-wants-to-bribe-delegates&Itemid=231&tmpl=component&print=1
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Aladinn(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
God chooses leaders in the bible when he anoint them thru his prophets, the people choose (or rig in) their leaders through democracy. Leave God out of this! If u're incompetent as u claim, kindly step down or be voted out. God wont come down to transform our economy.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Caporegime(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: While I agree everything happens for a divine reason.
What Nigeria needs now more than ever is to adopt the separation of church and state
method. The over obsessiveness to turn everything religious (if not tribal) is evidently causing a problem.
IF YOU have ask "what" then you are more than likely part of it".

I'm not Nigerian and I don't have to be to speak my piece.
Common sense is a universal language...so read between the lines.

nicely said..
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Bastiger(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
take it or leave it,it is by God's design that gej is the president of Nigeria if it wasn't God's will,he couldn't have been there no matter how badly the elections were rigged.on the other hand faith without work is dead,gej and co should back up their faith with works which will translate into transforming Nigeria into an economic power house....that is if there will anything left to be called Nigeria in the near future,ka chineke mezie okwu...
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Rhino5dm: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
I can see you are trying very hard not to look stup!d. I warned you not to expose your ignorance, didn't I? Now, lemme ask you very slowly since I might have over estimated your ability in comprehending few lines. What do you call the 7 thousand dollars shared to each delegates at eagle square after submission of delegate tags to unknown thugs?

gboss4sure:

Fool abi? Where you among those that were bribed or did your papa bribe them. Do you have proof to show that they were bribed?.

Even though Atiku didn't even have a chance of wining that primary, Bro shun tribal sentiment and reason well how Nigeria was at that time.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
GEJ carry go.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Jumaisha(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
Who choose u? Yeye man
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Ganys: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

If you are on NL for popularity go and find something better doing man, am not here for popularity rather i wont join issue with you but let me give you just this answer. I didn't attack islam but we are fully aware of their evil plans so get ot inside your head, moreover islam has been a violence religion. PROVE ME WRONG.
I can now see that your brain is sleepy, you better wake it up to face the realities on ground.Islam is a religion of Peace, the activities of few bad eggs can not be used to justify the whole muslims. US started terrorism against islam and Arab just because of their oil blessing,now that they are fighting back, you call them terrorist. what of those people killed by US in japan,kuwait,iraq,iran etc,like Obama's pastor said in 2008 "American Chicken are comming home to roast"
CAN palnted the seed of terrorism and i have my evidence. But i dont have much time to join issues with you. so,lets leave it till next time.

gboss4sure:

I just read Hatred in this post, when it comes to sharing oil money is it not the north that left Nigeria the way it is, you guys should cover your hands with shame.
i Laugh in itshekiri...kurahhaharakuuu, When northers were milking this country try, what were your papa and mama doing that time? why cant they stage their own coup too. Dont ever let me hear you say northerners ruled this country for a long time...Were you the one that voted them in POWER. You cant just blame other people for your failure in life. learn how to talk here. Tell your pay master in aso rock that you are in the wrong place here....Mumu
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem:

Read and become enlightened boy, besides primaries are never held in PDP without heavy notes exchanging hands:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pdp-primaries-us-military-strategists-claim-jonathan-bribing-13000-pdp-delegate
http://www.nigeriannewsservice.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1333:i%E2%80%99m-the-aspirant-to-beat-%E2%80%93jonathan-as-group-alleges-that-president-wants-to-bribe-delegates&Itemid=231&tmpl=component&print=1

Omoh dey gbam ooo, no de worri me.i don't read tribalistic sahara cause dem too lie and whats the shit on that nigerian papers Mr Dull Brain, just few mislead people alleging that GEJ wanna bribe them, did they catch him bribing delegates?. Men grow up and stop fooling around here.

As for Sahara, na lie dem sabi lie Mr Boi
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Rhino5dm: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
There is nothing God about 22 million fools voting for a rettarded clueless silver-back gorilla.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Demdem(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

Omoh dey gbam ooo, no de worri me.i don't read tribalistic sahara cause dem too lie and whats the shit on that nigerian papers Mr Dull Brain, just few mislead people alleging that GEJ wanna bribe them, did they catch him bribing delegates?. Men grow up and stop fooling around here.

As for Sahara, na lie dem sabi lie Mr Boi

grin grin grin grin

The iidiot took the bait.
av been around for sometime to know responses of people like u. ok Bring up another lie for these sources ODE.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/12/20/atiku-jonathan-bribing-delegates/
http://allafrica.com/stories/201102151088.html
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin

The iidiot took the bait.
av been around for sometime to know responses of people like u. ok Bring up another lie for these sources ODE.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/12/20/atiku-jonathan-bribing-delegates/
http://allafrica.com/stories/201102151088.html

iIDiot abi. No let me unleash on you. wats these links here, just opposition to GEJ yarning trashes. Guy get da f**k outta here, Am not used to insulting people so mind ya words on me otherwise i might throw caution away
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by ovo4u(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2012
Oga Jona..I hai ooo. Why always God here God there? okay let just put it this way, a young man has an exam and he goes to church and pray and fast without reading, will this man pass the exam? Nigeria na know God pass and na we still corrupt pass.

Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Demdem(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

iIDiot abi. No let me unleash on you. wats these links here, just opposition to GEJ yarning trashes. Guy get da f**k outta here, Am not used to insulting people so mind ya words on me otherwise i might throw caution away

grin grin grin

Just for u to see what ur beloved retardeen is capable of (at least no be sahara again nah grin grin)
Shut up my friend. u started the insult by referring ursef having a dull brain. go up and check ur useless post
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin

Just for u to see what ur beloved retardeen is capable of (at least no be sahara again nah grin grin)
Shut up my friend. u started the insult by referring ursef having a dull brain. go up and check ur useless post

Bark on Doggy, ur chain is waiting for you.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Demdem(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

Bark on Doggy, ur chain is waiting for you.

try harder, this wont get u any score
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by ovo4u(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
Laughing in Jonaram...

Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem:

try harder, this wont get u any score

Bark more, i gat some fud and bones left over for u in da cage. After barking you retire to your cage
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by ovo4u(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
Did you hear what Oga Jona said? God chose him with his aboki friends Boka Haram to punish us since we nigeria are very very sinful. All of us..Laughing this time in Bayern Munich...Bayayayayaaya

Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Demdem(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

Bark more, i gat some fud and bones left over for u in da cage. After barking you retire to your cage

Stylishly diverting from the main point of discussion. its expected especially from dickheads retardeen assslickers like u. u no wan sahara, gave u something else, u commot cutlass. Coward.
i let u be now
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by onome25(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: GEJ - The 'Devil'(USA) chose you - mumu.

In as much everybody has the right to post what he/she wants , it should not resort to insult. take a look @ the mirror & open ur mouth to insulting it (what do u see), pls learn how to post politely & stop all this abusive words always because it ain't gonna help any of u.
GEJ WAS CHOOSEN BY OUR LORD & SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST & THEREs NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO HARM HIM. I BELIEVE IN HIM SO MUCH & I ALSO BELIEVED THAT HE's GONNA CHANGE THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Detongue: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
Well said Mr President, God is all powerful, all knowing. If God say yes nobody can say no. He is Onminipresent. Those who put their trust in God cannot b put to shame. GEJ put his trust in God, haters of good things in dis country will b put to shame. I blive what d Bible says concerning respect and praying 4 our leaders so those of u abusing and calling d president names, i pity u.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem:

Stylishly diverting from the main point of discussion. its expected especially from dickheads retardeen assslickers like u. u no wan sahara, gave u something else, u commot cutlass. Coward.
i let u be now

There aint nothing like diverting here friend, Just wont join issues with you till you remove tr9bal sentiments from you and see things clearly. I agree that money changed hands but still delegates would have voted for him.

Will you swear that this your ATIKU didnt bribe anyone? cause he didnt win he then start blabbing around and you joined his league cause of your hatred for GEJ. Go rest nigga or u go drink sleeping pills if sleep no wan come ur eyes.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by killuminati(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
ovo4u: Did you hear what Oga Jona said? God chose him with his aboki friends Boka Haram to punish us since we nigeria are very very sinful. All of us..Laughing this time in Bayern Munich...Bayayayayaaya
Omo bros you go don high o! grin
ovo4u: Did you hear what Oga Jona said? God chose him with his aboki friends Boka Haram to punish us since we nigeria are very very sinful. All of us..Laughing this time in Bayern Munich...Bayayayayaaya
Omo bros you go don high o!
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Rossikk(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
CyberG: How can God chose a man by rigging himself into power?

Did God not supposedly choose you to be a christian by first getting some white folks to enslave and colonize your ancestors, and loot your resources?

Does your bible God not command his people in the old testament to loot and destroy their neighbours' lands and seize their property??

Some of you don't seem to understand the nature of the imported 'God' you worship, which is why you're questioning Jonathan's use of the term.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Rossikk(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
Demdem:

Wonderful. has this question been answered?

Yes it has.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by tigerleggs(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
killuminati:
Omo bros you go don high o! grin
Omo bros you go don high o!
why did it take you so long to resurrect? We miss sha. Don't tell me you're not diluminati.
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by omoredia: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2012
Nigerians can be really stupid. We all voted for this guy so why complain? The issuse was that there was no other candidate beta enough for people to vote for. Se na buhari? Wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ secretly support terrorist to discredit the effort of GEJ. Let's face facts abeg!
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by killuminati(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2012
tigerleggs: why did it take you so long to resurrect? We miss sha. Don't tell me you're not diluminati.
Resurrect from where, you don die cheesy
tigerleggs: why did it take you so long to resurrect? We miss sha. Don't tell me you're not diluminati.
Resurrect from where, you don die? By the way, who da bleep is diluminati?
Re: 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting by Starlett: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2012
I appreciate the massive discontent that is showing itself in many of the contributions so far.

But let's give it to GEJ here. At least he admits that his team and in fact d present crop of leaders may not b the best.
They are not.
But they need our prayers nonetheless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.