Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? (5914 Views)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2012
Why should these prominent Ijaw fools be meeting in Lagos? Is Lagos part of their creeks? If they soo much hate the SW as they claimed, then that should translate to having their meetings in Delta, PH or any rusty fishing house baots. Bloody shameless foools!!

Now you goat, check the bolded. I specifically put in the bolded to qualify my notion of starting this thread. Have I ever said I HATE SOUTH SOUTH? NO!! .. . .and if I do hate 'em, the first step is to walk the talk by boycotting the entire region. Heck! Asari moroon and Edwin fool would want us to believe that south west is their problem and all that. Yet, they can't stay away!

My contention is that these so-called south south leaders always claim to hate SW, if thats the case then why do they find it pleasing to be hosting thier village meeting in a place the loathed soo much and hundreds of miles away?

The meeting, which was held at the Civic Centre, Lagos, reportedly had in attendance the National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi, Ijaw leader Chief Edwin Clark,
Niger Delta Volunteer Force leader Mujahid Asari Dokubo, special adviser to the
president on Niger Delta, Mr. Kingsley Kuku, permanent secretary in the Ministry of
Water Resources Dr. Godknows Igali, pioneer president of Ijaw Youth Council Dr. Felix
Tuodolo, oil magnate Mr. Dumo Briggs, NIMASA director-general Mr. Ziakede
Akpobolokemi and ex-militant Ateke Tom, among others
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by aljharem(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2012
BEAF, Asari and co have really destroyed the relationship between the SS and SW.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2012
who cares about any relationship with some mentally lazy fools? They should take whatever is left of them out of South West. Skunks!

alj harem: BEAF, Asari and co have really destroyed the relationship between the SS and SW.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2012
Why didn't OPC attack those clowns, and send them back to their region?? These people are taking the Yorubas for granted - and Yorubas need to stop being docile, and do something. Ijaws are no match for Egba people alone - enough of this madness already.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2012
That mentality will change when we militarized OPC and give her the nod to take out any fool lingering around south west. Heck can these bunch of nematodes have their meetings in Abuja or any other region per say?

bittyend: Why didn't OPC attack those clowns, and send them back to their region?? These people are taking the Yorubas for granted - and Yorubas need to stop being docile, and do something. Ijaws are no match for Egba people alone - enough of this madness already.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 7:11am On Apr 15, 2012
Those South-South "fools" as you call them, are not on your payroll, my dear, so you'd be doing yourself a favor by getting that nonsense chip off your shoulder.
The banquet hall they're using? They paid for it.
The cars that took them there? They paid for them.
Their places of residence? They own them.

So, you're not doing them a favor in any way when you see them in Lagos. You contribute absolutely nothing to their lives; you're nonentities to them.

By they way Rhino, I hear you work in Port Harcourt as a janitor. So, before you start insulting others for being in Lagos (a place a useless nonentity like you contributed no single penny to build), then maybe you should also first vacate to your village, and then just maybe, we might begin to take you a little more seriously.

Mods should move this crap thread to its rightful section.

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by wesley80(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: Why didn't OPC attack those clowns, and send them back to their region?? These people are taking the Yorubas for granted - and Yorubas need to stop being docile, and do something. Ijaws are no match for Egba people alone - enough of this madness already.

LOL Una get liver? If they throw only one knockout una go start to jump enter lagoon willfully. Like u didn't know docility is a Yoruba attribute!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2012
Another south eastern fool is here! Are you from south south? Go get some money rituals or sales 'em rusty spare parts. Nkita ara!

Ejiné: Those South-South "fools" as you call them, are not on your payroll, my dear, so you'd be doing yourself a favor by getting that nonsense chip off your shoulder.
The banquet hall they're using? They paid for it.
The cars that took them there? They paid for them.
Their places of residence? They own them.

So, you're not doing them a favor in any way when you see them in Lagos. You contribute absolutely nothing to their lives; you're nonentities to them.

By they way Rhino, I hear you work in Port Harcourt as a janitor. So, before you start insulting others for being in Lagos (a place a useless nonentity like you contributed no single penny to build), then maybe you should also first vacate to your village, and then just maybe, we might begin to take you a little more seriously.

Mods should move this crap thread to its rightful section.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2012
Look at this goat yapping from his anus. Do you need some statistics on the number of Ibos, aboki-man used for SUYA this year alone?

42 in Madalla,13 in Mubi, 4 in Yobe, 15 in Kaduna and 5 in Gombe. Without any single reprisals. Na so so mouth over the internet!

Yeah, find some way to evacuate the 3 million "brave" Ibos sending SOS from Kano. Or better still go negotiate with boko haram to stop slaughtering Ibos in maiduguri like NAMA. Ewu!

wesley80:

LOL Una get liver? If they throw only one knockout una go start to jump enter lagoon willfully. Like u didn't know docility is a Yoruba attribute!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Another south eastern fool is here! Are you from south south? Go get some money rituals or sales 'em rusty spare parts. Nkita ara!

You continue to show me exactly how much of a tactless retarrded maniac you are.
Is Delta State part of the South East now? Or you think because I'm Igbo, that automatically means I'm from the South East?
I knew all along my initial inference on your ignorance was never wrong. How a dirty, filthy-ass gutter thug like you ever got to have contacts with a computer will forever be mystery.

Spineless illiterate.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

You continue to show me exactly how much of a tactless retarrded maniac you are.
Is Delta State part of the South East now? Or you think because I'm Igbo, that automatically means I'm from the South East?
I knew all along my initial inference on your ignorance was never wrong. How a dirty, filthy-ass gutter thug like you ever got to have contacts with a computer will forever be mystery.

Spineless illiterate.

Oh shut up foo.

As if you dullards don't think every Yoruba person is from the SW.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2012
By the way, answer my question, asswipe - when the phuck will you be vacating Port Harcourt?
You have the nerve to come on the internet spewing shiit, yet you're in this same South South, serving as a janitor.
You really have no shame.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Oh shut up foo.

As if you dullards don't think every Yoruba person is from the SW.

Oh, what do we have here? The Grade A retardo finally graced the place with her presence, to come defend her like-minded docile dullard friend.
If I hadn't known you for the inbred, mutated, mouth-breathing, bottom-feeding fool you are, I would've been very offended at your ignorance.
But then, since I've very much read your idiiotic postings on the very day your lard asss was exposed by Aletheia on the forum as nothing more than an irredeemable buffoon (on that HIV thread with Kobojunkie), I've come to either skip your posts or laugh at them totally.

For someone who claims to live in the US, but displays the shockingly crass ignorance you do on the forums, to the point you're so stupiid as to believe seeing Akwa Ibom people 'looking healthy' automatically translates to none of them having HIV? I've come to accept you as the living embodiment of the saying that "You can take the pig out of the bush, but you can never take the bush out of the pig".
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2012
How convenient for you fools to be claiming south south? Are you now ashame to accept your ancestors?

Let me make it very slowly to your mentally dwarfed self, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? Accept you are Ibo and move on! Dingbat!

Ejiné:

Spineless illiterate.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2012
Go smoke the dry-shiit rolled crack. Loony!

Ejiné: By the way, answer my question, asswipe - when the phuck will you be vacating Port Harcourt?
You have the nerve to come on the internet spewing shiit, yet you're in this same South South, serving as a janitor.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by jmaine: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2012
Action film don start . .Starring Rhino.5dm, Wesley80 and Ejine . . . grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2012
Bros, allow me the pleasure to fry this pubic-hair spirited clown. Meanwhile, take front seat as a champion yourself, coke and pop corn cool

jmaine: Action film don start . .Starring Rhino.5dm, Wesley80 and Ejine . . . grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by jmaine: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Bros, allow me the pleasure to fry this pubic-hair spirited clown. Meanwhile, take front seat as a champion yourself, coke and pop corn cool

lolz . .you need am . .a lil spirited action keeps us alive cheesy
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by revolt(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2012
Still tryn to figure how igbos got into this matter its almost like the obsession with igbophobia gets some ppl oFf!! Lemme study the topic again
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Geniro: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné: By the way, answer my question, asswipe - when the phuck will you be vacating Port Harcourt?

Really shocked
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by wesley80(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine: Action film don start . .Starring Rhino.5dm, Wesley80 and Ejine . . . grin

Abeg no call my name put o cos nothing wey me and that akpa attention seeking imbecyle want debate.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2012
wesley80:

Abeg no call my name put o cos nothing wey me and that akpa attention seeking imbecyle want debate.
^
Yeah, looking for copouts after making your usual mooronic dives without thinking? Sssshhh! Nkita ara.

Rhino.5dm:
Look at this goat yapping from his anus. Do you need some statistics on the number of Ibos, aboki-man used for SUYA this year alone?

42 in Madalla,13 in Mubi, 4 in Yobe, 15 in Kaduna and 5 in Gombe. Without any single reprisals. Na so so mouth over the internet!

Yeah, find some way to evacuate the 3 million "brave" Ibos sending SOS from Kano. Or better still go negotiate with boko haram to stop slaughtering Ibos in maiduguri like NAMA. Ewu!

^
Here is what is required of you to answer and not going around making more retarrded statements. Ewu!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Stesibelle17(f): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2012
Smh,am yet 2 find a peaceful thread on NL. Smh,am yet 2 find a peaceful thread on NL.
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2012
wesley80:

Shut the phuck up, clown.. You phucking SS arse wipe, go occupy your creeks - bunch of drunk fishermen and monkeys. Remember OPC and ajegunle - even Daddy Showkey and African China had to make tunes - crying about how OPC dealt with you drunk fishermen.

I just hope you guys won't shout genocide again, like you guys did the last time.

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2012
Blowing ashes on drunk fishermen from SS - and Ibo/Ebo/aebo monkeys from SE. cool

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Ejine(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
How convenient for you fools to be claiming south south? Are you now ashame to accept your ancestors?

Let me make it very slowly to your mentally dwarfed self, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? Accept you are Ibo and move on! Dingbat!

grin Retarrdo!

Let me spell it slowly so your microscopic, snail-paced brain can understand: You know that lil' senatorial zone called the Delta North? That lil' zone comprising Ndokwa, Ukwuani, Asaba etc? Well, guess what indigenes make up the place? IGBO! Say it with me now. . . IGBO! grin

I'm not surprised you're too much of a depraved mooron to even know or grasp the common geographic features of the country you dwell in.
From your childish rancid tirades, it's easy to see you're nothing more than a bitter, miserable, disgruntled illiterate with stinkng pits, picked up and dusted from the revolting slums of Alimosho, to come serve as a houseboy in Port Harcourt, which explains why First Class hobos like you are so incredibly stupid to come on the internet and cry about WELL-TO-DO South South people holding their meetings in Lagos - a venue THEY paid for with their own money!
Tell me, are you not a loser? You spend the few pennies and chips you make from whoring your gayy asss (as a houseboy) on shouting on the internet like a deserted, eternally-scarred DUNCE with cretinism, and you expect us to take you seriously? Well, good one. Clap for yourself, FOOL!
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by phantom(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by ak47mann(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

grin Retarrdo!

Let me spell it slowly so your microscopic, snail-paced brain can understand: You know that lil' senatorial zone called the Delta North? That lil' zone comprising Ndokwa, Ukwuani, Asaba etc? Well, guess what indigenes make up the place? IGBO! Say it with me now. . . IGBO! grin

I'm not surprised you're too much of a depraved mooron to even know or grasp the common geographic features of the country you dwell in.
From your childish rancid tirades, it's easy to see you're nothing more than a bitter, miserable, disgruntled illiterate with stinkng pits, picked up and dusted from the revolting slums of Alimosho, to come serve as a houseboy in Port Harcourt, which explains why First Class hobos like you are so incredibly stupid to come on the internet and cry about WELL-TO-DO South South people holding their meetings in Lagos - a venue THEY paid for with their own money!
Tell me, are you not a loser? You spend the few pennies and chips you make from whoring your gayy asss (as a houseboy) on shouting on the internet like a deserted, eternally-scarred DUNCE with cretinism, and you expect us to take you seriously? Well, good one. Clap for yourself, FOOL!
grin grin internet na leveler, man can chat with a common frustrated panel beater cooling off with a bottle of fanta under MTN umbrella as long as he can get access to internet grin grin
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by Rhino5dm: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2012
Here is the question again, are you Ibo or Ibo speaking? roll on!

Those dried-granular rolled maggots laced with camel's urine must be really phocking your single digit IQ. hybrid goat!

Ejiné:

grin Retarrdo!

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by phantom(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

grin Retarrdo!

bros your own no good o!!why are you wicked like this
Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by bittyend(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:
grin Retarrdo!

Like Dede1, like Ejine - bunch of thesaurus ibotic cavemen.. You guys, and use of English shouldn't exist in the same sentence. Just read over the diatribe you posted - and tell me what you're trying to say in one sentence.. Ibo monkeys will NEVER evolve - we took you out of the forest, gave you guys clothes, and gave you a language - yet it's still the same monkey see, monkey do.. I'm tired of Ibos/ebos!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS? by OneNaira6: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

grin Retarrdo!

Chei!!! See Insult, ewoo!!. Ejine remind me from hence on not to get on your bad side.
This is hot slap that a bystander would feel too. Chei!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Ihedioha Wins Governorship, Defeats Okorocha, Uche Nwosu. See Full Res / Senator Daduut Congratulates Tinubu For Victory In APC Presidential Primary / Ojuelegba War: Nigerian Soldier vs. Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.