Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? (1254 Views)

Am I The Only One Having Problem With Etisalat Payg Plan / Enjoy Nairaland On Your Phone & PC At The Same Time / Have You Tried Nairaland On Your Mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by Grizz: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2012
Only works on mozilla. Moderator(s), please put this thread in the appropriate section cos i'm not sure where it should be.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by tayotee(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2012
myt be only you.....lol. buh nairaland works perfectly on chrome as I've been using that for a while now
Re: Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2012
Probably you are having two flash players installed in your chrome. I was facing similar problem last year not till I saw a solution online which I shared in a blog post here. try and see if it works for you.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by Grizz: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
It doesn't crash when i open nairaland, it just gives me a blank page. I'm using the latest google chrome with all the default settings and i've never had this problem with any other site.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
Grizz: It doesn't crash when i open nairaland, it just gives me a blank page. I'm using the latest google chrome with all the default settings and i've never had this problem with any other site.

Have you tried implementing the solution in that post at all?
Re: Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by Grizz: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
I followed the link but the i don't have the same problem so the same solution wont work.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by Bawss1(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2012
Tried deleting cookies?
Re: Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? by Grizz: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2012
Yes. Works. Thanks. Can't believe i didnt think of that.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's 2013 Prophecy For Angela Merkel / The Police Officers Fired For A Kiss - When Is It Okay To Kiss A Colleague? / To Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.