Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? (30406 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by tyson55(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2012
Wealthy Lagos $1.3 Million Dollar (Bugatti Spotted Rolling Over Speed Bumps)

In between the chaos and speed bumps of lagos. The wealthy show of their toys and we got a picture to prove it below. What you are looking at is a photo of the Bugatti.

Only in Nigeria can someone buy a Bugatti with bad roads and tropical rain but hey you have wealth show it off right?

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
I don't believe this picture; it must be photo-shopped.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
^^Doesn't exactly look like a doctored picture to me.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by tpia5: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
op what's your own point?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by babsjnr(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
Seun: I don't believe this picture; it must be photo-shopped.
come and view my exotic cars in my garage at ikoyi you will be dribbling
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by OAM4J: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
hmnnnnn
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by SailorXY: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
photo-shopped are u for real u obviously don't move around town embarassed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Maleeq(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Aringarosa(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
Seun, it is not photo-shopped. Are you trying to say Nigerians can afford such?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Seun(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
Why is it letter-boxed?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Samxiulee: 3:00am On Apr 16, 2012
Seun: Why is it letter-boxed?
Maybe the op crop the image,but I think it's real the passenger on the power bike was also taking a picture/video of the car on his phone.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Abagworo(m): 4:25am On Apr 16, 2012
This picture was obviously photo-shopped .
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by agag2: 6:04am On Apr 16, 2012
Nice car there - like the pic
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2012
Fake
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2012

Seun! O Yea of Poor/Little Faith.....
The reason I believe this picture is because I would soon drive mine down towards your office at Otta inside that bush!
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by babamann(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2012
that is fake, belive
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by ZUBY77(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Bad roads. Exactly why i said 'no' when my mum wanted me to buy ferrari for her. We cant drive such low suspended cars in NIgeria.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2012
ZUBY77: Bad roads. Exactly why i said 'no' when my mum wanted me to buy ferrari for her. We cant drive such low suspended cars in NIgeria.

Hemmy chrysler is also low but people drive it on Nigeria roads.son what's with ferrari abi you intend to drive in potholed areas ni ?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by chinedumo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
[size=16pt]This picture doesn't show that that car is on a Nigerian Road[/size] wink

Not all Nigerian roads are bad cheesy

he is probably using it for the good roads

[size=14pt]it is a "good roads alone" journey
[/size] cool

[size=24pt]A pleasure trip should contain no portholes

[/size] tongue
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
this aint photoshoped
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Bolarge1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
I THINK THE POSTER NEED TO SHOW JONATHAN OR OBASANJO OR AKIN AND PAWPAW AT THE BACKGROUND FOR THEM TO BELIEVE THE PICTURE NA FROM NIGER.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by mikron(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
That pix is not photo-shopped.there are wealthy Nigerians that can afford more than Bugatti Veron in nigeria. pls do not underrate your country
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by babaowo: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
.... Foto shopped ko camera house ni! C'mon come to island and see things yasef.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by emsquare(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2012

For real?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by freshmoney(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2012

Photo-shopped? Seun, it shouldn't have been you!

I've so far seen 2 buggati veyrons in Abuja.

As it this moment, you can pull a standard veyron in the US for 700K USD.

A normal 4 bedroom flat in Lekki phase 1 goes for around 140million naira talk more of 4 bedroom duplex. That shows you that whoever can afford that 4 bedroom flat can afford a bugatti!

Why is veyron that special anyways when a known friend picked up a bullet proof S550 for 98million Naira?

Some Nairalanders here can afford such a luxury. They have properties worth more than 3 bugattis Don't think Nigerians are not that affluent, OK.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by joudini(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
The less you know, the better you sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Not surprised, when the maybach 62 was intially released, three or so months later, it was driven to obasanjo's second term swearing in. And this car looks used which brings it to about the same price range. Even at that, people have it brand new in the country I believe.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by emmatok(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
tyson55: Wealthy Lagos $1.3 Million Dollar (Bugatti Spotted Rolling Over Speed Bumps)

In between the chaos and speed bumps of lagos. The wealthy show of their toys and we got a picture to prove it below. What you are looking at is a photo of the Bugatti.

Only in Nigeria can someone buy a Bugatti with bad roads and tropical rain but hey you have wealth show it off right?

The road in these pix is not bad.

But why is the Bugatti not on a lane. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by MrGlobe(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
LMAOOO... Bad Photoshopping, even a blind man can see that.
why was the car moving like that in a straight road? copy and paste and even the bike there too was copy and paste. unfortunately some dun duns go believe this lol
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by kolaoloye(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mr. Globe:
LMAOOO... Bad Photoshopping, even a blind man can see that.
why was the car moving like that in a straight road? copy and paste and even the bike there too was copy and paste. unfortunately some dun duns go believe this lol
When you drive a lower car like that it is difficult for you to drive across the bumps without hitting the bottom plate.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Beaf1: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^
The driver is struggling with a bump, can't you see?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by labonjo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
we have turned to a nation of mistrustful people.
Im sure the person that posted this just wanted us to enjoy the sight of a very good car and the lifestyle of the rich and famous in niaja.
the next we read is..it is photoshopped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill / About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment / Can 2.5M Buy You A Decent Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.